What's new

Ammunition Depot Catches fire in Sialkot 3/20/22

President, PM, and higher military command, all should resign immediately.
Kindly issue a circular for the resignations and new appointments.
How can you exclude RAW out of this? They are offended.

Yes and replace them with bilawal as president, zardari as pm and maryam nawaz as COAS, then we shall become a superpowaa!

Hey I don't want to me rude but you gotta fit Moulana somewhere. Please re-share the new appointments after doing the necessary.
Thanks

A fireworks depot in a military garrison? they are lying through their teeth.
And who exactly is lying.
The source is not exactly a government organisation.
The ISPR has made it clear that there was an incident at the army ammo depot so why getting so concerned about what anyone else says.
Hey I don't want to me rude but you gotta fit Moulana somewhere. Please re-share the new appointments after doing the necessary.
Thanks
Make him the FM.
As he will not be allowed to enter any country thus will save all the travelling expenses.

Make him the FM.
As he will not be allowed to enter any country thus will save all the travelling expenses.

How about ACM, in case of an all out war - we can carry him on a C130 and drop him on New Dehli and voila. He will cause way more destruction than any of our nukes plus indian S400 will not be able to detect or intercept him.

How can you exclude RAW out of this? They are offended.

Dear, if RAW is offended you are free to include them as my intentions are not to hurt anyone. ;)

On topic, definitely, such things are not to be blown out of proportion. These incidents happens usually on both sides of the borders and do not have a gravity of involvement of intelligence agencies; unless such installations are destroyed resulting from direct confrontation.
Yes, if some military secrets or information leaks on either side of the border, usually it means that it was originated from the involvement of intelligence, you and I both will be aware of this.

Goes to show there is heavy influence of Indian false flaggers on this site, whenever an incident occurs, they come out of the woodwork wanting to disband the Armed Forces.

@TheSnakeEatingMarkhur there are total of three posts by Indians on this thread. None of them have posted anything that can be called inflammatory or propoganda.

Can you amplify which Indian comment/comments are you targeting?

Unless it was a pre-emotive move.

A fireworks depot in a military garrison? they are lying through their teeth.
That account is run by civilian enthusiasts and not any military or establishment representative- just to clarify this point.

Thank you.

Ojhri 2.0 ?
..OJHRI CAMP
was just hiding the audit --------n, mil-estb corruption

The then prime minister Mohammad Khan Junejo appointed two committees, one military and the other parliamentary, to probe the military disaster. His action so infuriated military dictator Gen Ziaul Haq that he dismissed his handpicked prime minister on May 29, 1988 - the main charge being that he failed to implement Islam in the country.

Back
Top Bottom