What's new

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar

if i retweet it would you make a thread for me too?

Azizam Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar

False assumptions you guys always have, but at the end of the day it's Afghanistan progressing more :coffee:
You will know when USA would run away leave in dreams by than Iraq was far better trained look what happened they lost two provinces you are not trained like them

Yes and some m..fcukers say 'keep it up' to it's perpetrators :angry: and they still ask us why we like Indians over them :hitwall:

lol what about 2 millions and their babies those m'fuckers are feeding for last 20 years, feeding them better than you and educating them better you have fed and educated your own. hey but unthankful bastards will always be bastards and thats the reason those c'ck sucker and boy f'ucker are in this mess.

You never needed a reason to love Indians. All of you Northern Alliance guys have been in love with Bollywood since the beginning. :D

Now go back inside "security zone", lest someone whoop your arse.

Yes and some m..fcukers say 'keep it up' to it's perpetrators :angry: and they still ask us why we like Indians over them :hitwall:

I just responded back in the language he used. Being emotional doesnt mean you dump your shit on others.

You dont need to reply lol bcoz many afghani users here on internet are from those families who s faces are not like there parents ..

v8ooko.jpg

You dont need to reply lol bcoz many afghani users here on internet are from those families who s faces are not like there parents ..

v8ooko.jpg

You also look more like a Punjabi than a Pashtun, samajh toh gae hogey?

You never needed a reason to love Indians. All of you Northern Alliance guys have been in love with Bollywood since the beginning. :D

Now go back inside "security zone", lest someone whoop your arse.

The truth is Pakistanis are more in love with Bollywood than Afghans I remember Pakistanis were crying when it was blocked by Karachi and Quetta cable operators in 2006 since then I am sure that love has increased a lot more for Bollywood in Pakistan. :D

Don't ever come to Pakistan keep safe whoop of your arse in Turkey for ever :D

lol what about 2 millions and their babies those m'fuckers are feeding for last 20 years, feeding them better than you and educating them better you have fed and educated your own. hey but unthankful bastards will always be bastards and thats the reason those c'ck sucker and boy f'ucker are in this mess.

Shut that crap you guys can't feed yourself how could you feed refugees? the truth is the $millions of UNICEF and UNHCR funds given for nutrition and farewell of refugees in Pakistan, were looted by your government since then you got your highways and other infrastructure built up. show me any remarking infrastructure constructed before Pakistan's support to Mujahideen?

Plus every Afghan has paid for the schools in Pakistan, paid for the bread they ate, paid for the house they rented, paid for the transport they used.. paid for everything don't brag here in front of me you guys can't get rid of your own shortcomings in every area let alone supporting 5 million Afghans!

Last edited:
Get well soon dear... And grow up to join ANA...

You will know when USA would run away leave in dreams by than Iraq was far better trained look what happened they lost two provinces you are not trained like them

I don't know you are supporting USA or the Al-qaida because the situation in Iraqt is totally different.

Remember we are facing this situation for the second time so we know what to do and what not, don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom