What's new

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar

kharam khor think logically, even if your bs is true. They could have payed all that in Afghanistan right? Why even bother to become refugee in hell hole Pakistan?

They are donating the Syrian refugees in Jordan as well, nothing new in this to discuss and still UNHCR is donating for the refugees to Pakistan google it you will find it.

I don't know you are supporting USA or the Al-qaida because the situation in Iraqt is totally different.

Remember we are facing this situation for the second time so we know what to do and what not, don't worry.

If you are talking to @Zarvan then be known this guy supports Taliban and hes a lost cause.

They are donating the Syrian refugees in Jordan as well, nothing new in this to discuss and still UNHCR is donating for the refugees to Pakistan google it you will find it.

Can you provide any figure? I would like to know billions of $ provided by UNHCR. And why there are still millions of Afghan refugees in poor Pakistan?

Just found out, Pak goverment receive $133 million a year for hosting 3 million Afghan refugees. @Sher Malang now explain how this is enough to feed your kind let alone Pakistan building itself with this amount of money lo.

Just found out, Pak goverment receive $133 million a year for hosting 3 million Afghan refugees. @Sher Malang now explain how this is enough to feed your kind let alone Pakistan building itself with this amount of money lo.

There is a lot more you need to search a little just recently USA donated $88mln and Japan $6mln leave the rest suppose Pakistan got $50mln for Afghan refugees every year how much it spent on them? how? and where? despite every Afghan worked and paid for everything from soap to house rents, electricity bills, gas bills, water bills, television tax, car tax, school fees everything!

I didn't said Pakistan was built up on Afghan refugees fund I said it didn't spent on them but looted the refugees to overcome it's cash need for certain vital projects in Pakistan.

There is a lot more you need to search a little just recently USA donated $88mln and Japan $6mln leave the rest suppose Pakistan got $50mln for Afghan refugees every year how much it spent on them? how? and where? despite every Afghan worked and paid for everything from soap to house rents, electricity bills, gas bills, water bills, television tax, car tax, school fees everything!

I didn't said Pakistan was built up on Afghan refugees fund I said it didn't spent on them but looted the refugees to overcome it's cash need for certain vital projects in Pakistan.

Looted? Are you kidding me, they provide 43$ per year for every refugee. Do you think thats enough? Maybe in heaven Afghanistan but not in poor Pakistan.

And where they worked? Right in poor Pakistan, we are not asking anything in return but don't act like kharam khor. Remember hindu is peculiar animal, he enjoy suffering of others. That was said by dalit news editor, they basically enjoy Afghans suffering to use it against Pakistan.

Shut that crap you guys can't feed yourself how could you feed refugees? the truth is the $millions of UNICEF and UNHCR funds given for nutrition and farewell of refugees in Pakistan, were looted by your government since then you got your highways and other infrastructure built up. show many any remarking infrastructure constructed before Pakistan's support to Mujahideen?

Plus every Afghan has paid for the schools in Pakistan, paid for the bread they ate, paid for the house they rented, paid for the transport they used.. paid for everything don't brag here in front of me you guys can't get rid of your own shortcomings in every area let alone supporting 5 million Afghans!

some ungrateful SOBs, every Afghan I met here lived in Pakistan all their lives and then they spit venum against it, take all your criminals and beggers from Pakistan then you are free to shit crap about pakistan.
Yes they paid for everything in Pakistan from the money they received from their businesses in Afghanistan?

registered ones...

Looted? Are you kidding me, they provide 43$ per year for every refugee. Do you think thats enough? Maybe in heaven Afghanistan but not in poor Pakistan.

And where they worked? Right in poor Pakistan, we are not asking anything in return but don't act like kharam khor. Remember hindu is peculiar animal, he enjoy suffering of others. That was said by dalit news editor, they basically enjoy Afghans suffering to use it against Pakistan.

dnt agree.. x

Seriously? using a kid's situation for sh*t shovelling? Get a life mate.
Hoping for quick recovery for the poor kid.

The supporters of killers of his family should get a life!

some ungrateful SOBs, every Afghan I met here lived in Pakistan all their lives and then they spit venum against it, take all your criminals and beggers from Pakistan then you are free to shit crap about pakistan.
Yes they paid for everything in Pakistan from the money they received from their businesses in Afghanistan?

Why you guys yelling every time 'take them back' why not you guys have the authority to deport all of them?

Yes they had money which they put in Pakistan for their business from a 'thela' to 'factories'.

The supporters of killers of his family should get a life!
Yeh, so point of sh*t talking against Pakistan was?

Why you guys yelling every time 'take them back' why not you guys have the authority to deport all of them?
You guys call us enemies, grow a spine and take em back or ship em over to mother bharot.

Man get your calculations correct even If I accept what you said still where? how? and on what purpose? Pakistan spent those $43 /year on refugees? don't argue on this all of you know better your government loots it's own citizen why and for what possible reason it will spare poor refugees? :lol:

Yeh, so point of sh*t talking against Pakistan was?

You guys call us enemies, grow a spine and take em back or ship em over to mother bharot.

That's what suits Pakistan when it's citizens openly supports terrorists and terror activities!

Lol awkat pe agaye deport all of them to Afghanistan and we will love you for that!

That's what suits Pakistan when it's citizens openly supports terrorists and terror activities!

Lol awkat pe agaye deport all of them to Afghanistan and we will love you for that!
Blame Pakistanis for everything, dont leave ISI, drag that in there too.

I don't know you are supporting USA or the Al-qaida because the situation in Iraqt is totally different.

Remember we are facing this situation for the second time so we know what to do and what not, don't worry.
Mr yes you have worse situation than Iraq and your Army is far worse trained than Afghans and Taliban are far more in number and determined to come back

Back
Top Bottom