What's new

Amitabh Bachchan in legaltrouble over Quran remark

and you think something deserves to be done onthe complaint of that idiot ?

I think AB can atleast accept that he made a mistake as he did not know much about the Qur'an and that his statement wasn't meant to offend anyone. That should be the end of litigation, plus it would enlighten his followers/viewers about Qur'an as well.

I think AB can atleast accept that he made a mistake as he did not know much about the Qur'an and that his statement wasn't meant to offend anyone. That should be the end of litigation, plus it would enlighten his followers/viewers about Qur'an as well.

yes this kind of ultra sensitivity and trouble making on every thing related to Islam or mention of Islam, koran will certainly " enlighten " others.

yes this kind of ultra sensitivity and trouble making on every thing related to Islam or mention of Islam, koran will certainly " enlighten " others.

You have most likely not been taught religious tolerance and respect, otherwise you would have no objection.

Why should he do that :confused:. Why are non Muslims expected to believe that The Quran is infact words of God, or whatever it is that you guys claim!

He did not make any mistake, and doubt he did it intentionally.

@Mav3rick
mussharaf was a muhajjir ! He was president and armychief!
My uncle is incharge of the budget department{i.e. He controls army budget } in QMG's
office! And he is a shia!
Only ttp and lashkar-e-jhangwi has problems with minorities just like RSS and BJP ! Oops RSS and BJP are much more influential and powerfull :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
and don't be fooled by the ''look how these indians hate muslims'' rant by the typical suspects. Thats just the kind of socio-cultural intimidation that is used to supress intelligence and rationality. In real world, that intimidation is more steel and bullets.

Islamophobia is simply a pejorative neologism designed by apologists to warn people away from criticizing any aspect of Islam.

The litigation has already ended with the court throwing out the petition, I heard.

Why should he do that :confused:. Why are non Muslims expected to believe that The Quran is infact words of God, or whatever it is that you guys claim!

Non Muslims are free to believe whatever they want, as are Muslims. However, as Muslims are not "free" to impose their religion on others or to make statements that may hurt religious views of others, the same is applicable and expected of the others too!!

The litigation has already ended with the court throwing out the petition, I heard.

As was expected of "secular" India!!

You have most likely not been taught religious tolerance and respect, otherwise you would have no objection.

Pakistanis speaking about religious tolerance .........Funny day .

Very fair point.. And in all probability, I think he will.. Personally I believe it was just a publicity stunt by someone to ride the coattails of Amitabh's popularity..

@Oscar A super mod thinks this should be taken seriously. WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
The "secularism" really is confined to the courts and institution of India.. The members here are proof that it has no place in actual Indian society.

I agree. Looking at comments of Indian members here on this thread is outright disgusting, its full of hatred against Muslims.

Wow...just wow! There is no hope anymore, the last two members who I would have expected to say stuff like this...:hitwall:

Read fateh71's post .....

You can't be educated and believe in fairytales, period.

Secondly, the problem with irrationality is that there is no limit to it, once you give in, you give in forever and everything.
There is no end to this nonsense, and don't be fooled by the ''look how these indians hate muslims'' rant by the typical suspects. Thats just the kind of socio-cultural intimidation that is used to supress intelligence and rationality. In real world, that intimidation is more steel and bullets.

Almost all of us include all fairy tales under this category, not just fairy tales of one particular religion...... I can't believe I'm actually seeing this stupid, frivolous case getting any support....that chap must taken to task by fellow believers for bringing Islam & Muslims to ridicule with his joke of a lawsuit.....:hitwall:

Its good to know that Indian judiciary function on typical rational jurisprudence and common law.

In the long run it will help muslims of India; instead becoming brain dead religious zombies.

There is no end to the list of demands and extreme experiments these religious (all religions) freaks can do with the society.

Back
Top Bottom