What's new

Amir ul momeieneen the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you said you troll so you are troll. You are Yazeedi own it if you are man enough. I'm hussaini blood in blood out and you feel it.
Burn burn burn Yazeedi party and I didn't not follow yazeed I serve my lanat on him and his follower and by God if I have to be the only one to stand against Yazeedi stance today so be it but I will never submit to Yazeedi party.
Allah's lanat on who killed Hussain and Allah's lanat on those who follow who killed hussian. Its black and white no grey area today .....
End if you have guts challenge me and I will make sure you are harami blood.
Hater of imam Ali is harami blood that's my litmus test.
MOLA ALI MOLA ALI MOLA ALI.
not interested in made up stories by persian cult leaders to gain more brain dead cult followeres!

you can call me anything bro i dont take persian cult boys seriously!

mera Mola Allah hai Hazrat Ali Allah keh banday aur Muslim ummah keh caliph hain a pious brave and one of the greatest man in history of Islam we loge him like we love Hazrat Abu Bakr Omar and Usman!

whatever cult fantast that has been fed to you i dont care!

People like me exsit so we can make sure the word their are two bodies of water and they don't mix . One is sweet and benefit for man kind and other salty and no good for cultivation. Just like hussaini and Yazeedi will never mix there is a wall among us. Purity from inputrity... They do not mix at all.
Holy quran's word.

you need help bro!

persian cult leader wont help!
Oops someone got nothing to say anymore. And please read translation of drood sharif that you read in namz......... Take it out of namaz if you dare and bring ijma on it.
Translation
صَلِّ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا صَلَّیْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ اَللّٰھُمَّ بَارِکْ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا بَارَکْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ
O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the FAMILY of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the FAMILY of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

Last edited:
Oops someone got nothing to say anymore. And please read translation of drood sharif that you read in namz......... Take it out of namaz if you dare and bring ijma on it.
Translation
صَلِّ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا صَلَّیْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ اَللّٰھُمَّ بَارِکْ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا بَارَکْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ
O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the FAMILY of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the FAMILY of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
bro you need help!
this is getting ugly!
Translation
and i dont see how Durood is relevant in this discussion?

i dont know what you guys have been fed all the fantasies by your cult leaders but every Sunni Muslim loves and respect Aall e Rusul SAW!

please get help!

Sectarian thread @Horus @LeGenD
Is drud sharif sectarian?
Then oops on you
bro you need help!
this is getting ugly!

and i dont see how Durood is relevant in this discussion?

i dont know what you guys have been fed all the fantasies by your cult leaders but every Sunni Muslim loves and respect Aall e Rusul SAW!

please get help!
Read Drood this drood sharif is Allah's smack on hypocrites face. CHANGE ALLAH'S RULE YOU WILL DARE NOT. NOW THATS A FACT
Allah put drood so you all hypocrisy will be clear and still be forced to say so and wouldn't be able to change NAMAZ it doesn't matter what you lectures say drood is FACT on all those hypocrites in namaz. Because you change that then all Muslims will be at your throat......
FACTS

Last edited:
Is drud sharif sectarian?
Then oops on you

Read Drood this drood sharif is Allah's smack on hypocrites face. CHANGE ALLAH'S RULE YOU WILL DARE NOT. NOW THATS A FACT
Allah put drood so you all hypocrisy will be clear and still be forced to say so and wouldn't be able to change NAMAZ it doesn't matter what you lectures say drood is FACT on all those hypocrites in namaz. Because you change that then all Muslims will be at your throat......
FACTS
Hi brother

I am not talking about Durood Sharif. But it is a fact that Ahl e Sunnah call all their caliphs Amir al-mu'minin. And they do not accept Shiite views or hadiths.

Last edited:
And they will not accept your hadiths, even if you present a hadith from Sihah-e-Sitta they will refuse it, so there is no point in discussing this issue. @omegalamba7XL9

Hi brother

I am not talking about Durood Sharif. But it is a fact that Ahl e Sunnah call all their caliphs Amir al-mu'minin. And they do not accept Shiite views or hadiths.
I don't care about shias. Shias believe that they are momins and I disagree. Because they themselves many times dont follow mola Ali in many cases. I'm asking merely asking a question of conscience. And how we treat Allah's given titles as cuscual as we do. Who are we infront of Almighty and we are not only judging momins but choosing amir ul momeieneen?
Have we have no fear of Allah and just drunk in victories? Because Allah ordered prophet to ask for forgiveness as he conquered Makkah.
So if Allah is asking Prophet to seek forgiveness in victory and here we are judging and choosing amir ul momeieneen. Are we really that out of touch?

One of the momin here is his history
My favorite momin and my love and my heart for momin like him. For these are the momins we look upto ... Not the one with big bellies filled with fire. I love you Abu Zer .... and ain't no momin like you Abu Zer. You are my role model not the one with big fat belly..
Tomorrow I will post story of another momin. Proven momins not so called momins...

Listen and listen carefully so called momins of today...
Sip, @El Sidd @newb3e @Knight Rider . @SIPRA@Falcon29

Last edited:
Is momin ko Dekh kar aur sun kar sharm ATI hai mujhay apnay pay ajr muslimanuon pay.

One of the momin here is his history
My favorite momin and my love and my heart for momin like him. For these are the momins we look upto ... Not the one with big bellies filled with fire. I love you Abu Zer .... and ain't no momin like you Abu Zer. You are my role model not the one with big fat belly..
Tomorrow I will post story of another momin. Proven momins not so called momins...

Listen and listen carefully so called momins of today...
Sip, @El Sidd @newb3e @Knight Rider . @SIPRA@Falcon29

Brother you are overthinking it, referring to Muslims as Mu'mineen is out of respect to Muslims as a whole. No one individual can praise himself in Islam. Whether by calling him/herself righteous or Mu'min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom