What's new

Amid Russian Military Ops In Ukraine, Finland PM Says Country Ready To Join NATO If It Comes To National Security

Finland will join NATO if it chooses and there's nothing Russia can do about it.

Finland and Sweden seems to be a package deal if they join NATO. They both already are quite integrated within the NATO sphere as far as weapons and logistics are concerned.

The majority of Swedes wanting to join NATO might actually come out and vote this time, contrary to the prior referendums.

There will be queue of European countries wanting to join.
Who would trust someone who says for weeks
This is only a normal defence exercise.

5 days ago says "there is no intention of invading Ukraine"

2 days before the invasion says

"There no such country as Ukraine"

then claims there is no invasion as tanks planes helo's armoured carriers soldiers enter Ukraine through 4 borders including Belarus.

Claims a democratically elected govt are Nazis who have committed genocide ( without any bodies or pogroms )

Finland will join NATO if it chooses and there's nothing Russia can do about it.

Russia has yet to invade an actual NATO country. They've invaded Ukraine, a country that is no match for Russia militarily.

If they do actually invade a NATO country, then come and brag about the Russian bear.

And if World War 3 does Breakout, the last thing on Putin's mind will be Ukraine
The same reason why NATO is cheerleading Ukraine now. No nuclear power will confront each other directly.

She wants her country to be nuke in WW3 ??? Even 🇨🇭has bunkers for WW 3 when nobody is nuking them due to the fallout. She wants her country to be directly nuclear attack ???

NATO is a joke. It only dare to invade small counties such as Afghanistan and Iraq. It's useful to control Europe countries but the funny thing is Europe countries are happy to be controlled by USA. USA is a fat rich guy although Europe doesn't like USA but it used the comfortable life to divorce and marry handsome Russian stud.

I foresee the CSTO getting merged into the SCO where SCO itself would be left no choice but to take on the form of an "if you mess with one you mess with all" kind of a military alliance. a gang of war mongering thugs in the form of nato running around creating chaos at will its just unacceptable.

I wonder where that Dutch clown @PeaceGen is. It's so unfair that he's not here now to ridicule him more for this:
That fool is permanently banned I think. Hilarious thread. Who does he think he is?

He's Nazi friends in Ukraine receiving a good "pounding"

People also said that Russia would never dare to invade Ukraine. You said we would do this or that.

Your eagerness to test Russia's determination to defend its national security is very interesting.
Ukraine is not NATO. Ask Putin to make the mistake of attacking a NATO country. US troops and Air Force is already sitting in NATO countries

That fool is permanently banned I think. Hilarious thread. Who does he think he is?

He's Nazi friends in Ukraine receiving a good "pounding"
I wish mods would unban him. Give him another chance. We need entertainment here and there's so much material in him for entertaining us.

Ukraine is not NATO. Ask Putin to make the mistake of attacking a NATO country. US troops and Air Force is already sitting in NATO countries
I'm not really here for discussing fanboi shit with people. So, if you have actually something serious to add, do answer: Why would Putin want to attack a NATO country now? What would be his objectives in such a potential war? Putin has clear objectives for the current war in Ukraine. He said he would do it and he did it regardless of all the hot steam and threats that came out of those NATO countries.

If you want to say fanboi nonsense, then NATO with decades of preparation with the sole objective of containing Russia does not dare to fire a bullet at Russian soldiers in Ukraine now. So, there goes your false bravado.

I wish mods would unban him. Give him another chance. We need entertainment here and there's so much material in him for entertaining us.
It would actually be great if the mods can unban him. He was a real PDF entertainer mainly because of ridiculous statements. Him claiming that Chinese know nothing about "art of war" in 21st century lmao... They should probably learn from the "mighty" dutch army.

Back
Top Bottom