What's new

Amid coronavirus, China becomes face mask-making juggernaut

I just bought two batches of face masks on Alibaba. Just two clicks away. Delivery is on the way.

@beijingwalker
Making sure they are actively being delivered, 2 months ago I ordered some surgical masks on Taobao, they were never delivered, in the end I cancelled the deal and got the refund.

Making sure they are actively being delivered, 2 months ago I ordered some surgical masks on Taobao, they were never delivered, in the end I cancelled the deal and got the refund.
I will see. My credit card is charged.
If they fail to deliver I will protest at Jack Ma and want my money back.

:angry:

I will see. My credit card is charged.
If they fail to deliver I will protest at Jack Ma and want my money back.

:angry:
Mask is No use in EU now as EU is already dead.EU ppl except doctors should not waste money for med mask , u guys can use bandanas like in US if u cant buy anti bacterial mask.

U should leave EU like I told u few weeks ago.

Mask is No use in EU now as EU is already dead.EU ppl except doctors should not waste money for mask .

Isn’t Jack Ma Trying to help?

Mask is No use in EU now as EU is already dead.EU ppl except doctors should not waste money for med mask , u guys can use bandanas like in US if u cant buy anti bacterial mask.

Bandanas....... Lololololol.

Bandanas....... Lololololol.
Bandanas is still.much better than million HKer and abt 1billion Cnese like u when using only 01 mask in 02 months cos u guys dont have money to buy and change mask every 4 hours :lol:

Na...no we aren’t dead. Not yet.
The EU is in total lockdown. Nobody gets in nobody gets out. Not funny. Not an option for me to leave. I have family I have job here. I can’t run away. Good tip with bandanna. I will buy some online.

Na...no we aren’t dead. Not yet.
The EU is in total lockdown. Nobody gets in nobody gets out. Not funny. Not an option for me to leave. I have family I have job here. Good tip with bandanna. I will buy some online.
Okay.just like I told u, corona is tropical virus and when it come to EU, it may survive for a very long time cos EU's weather is perfect for the virus.

Btw, try to buy some VN anti bacterial masks if ot sell online. Its good enough against the virus and u can wash it 30times too.

Okay.just like I told u, corona is tropical virus and when it come to EU, it may survive for a very long time cos EU's weather is perfect for the virus.

Btw, try to buy some VN anti bacterial masks if ot sell online. Its good enough against the virus and u can wash it 30times too.
There is a theory that coronavirus can’t withstand heat, I am not sure about that. yes in another day we spoke with our relatives in Vietnam. They will send us face masks and protective suits. Do you know any VN online stores that ships goods overseas like Alibaba?

There is a theory that coronavirus can’t withstand heat, I am not sure about that. yes in another day we spoke with our relatives in Vietnam. They will send us face masks and protective suits. Do you know any VN online stores that ships goods overseas like Alibaba?

Don what I understand, there are cases building up in Indonesia for example. So it can exist in tropical heat.

Of course, The mighty Indonesian king cobra and Komodo dragon are invulnerable to this virus.

Don what I understand, there are cases building up in Indonesia for example. So it can exist in tropical heat.

Of course, The mighty Indonesian king cobra and Komodo dragon are invulnerable to this virus.
These things seem to have incredible immunity. Maybe we can harvest them. :agree:

No I dont.My sister who was in German but fled back to VN few weeks ago also dont know. Just ask help from ur relatives for anti bacterial masks and buy medical alcohol to clean it to make sure no virus can stay on ur mask after used.( clean the mask wt medical alcohol after washing 20 times. The nurse told me to do it)

Or u can go to Vietnam embassy and ask for masks.they may store some VN anti bacterial masks.

Last edited:
Bandanas is still.much better than million HKer and abt 1billion Cnese like u when using only 01 mask in 02 months cos u guys dont have money to buy and change mask every 4 hours :lol:
I am not sure yoh understand what being the largest mask producer mens, we get free mask from the Company daily and if you are normal workers a piece every 2 days. The rest we buy online. We don't use diapers as a mask. Lol

Companies who can't supply mask to workers cannot resume operations, its that simple. So keep on using bandanas genius. Lol

Back
Top Bottom