What's new

Americans turn savages one day after celebrating what they are "thankful" for

ExoticIndia

New Recruit

Reaction score

121ppx1.jpg

Just the day before, Americans around the United States rejoiced for what they are thankful for, their loved ones, and to each other on their national holiday "Thanksgiving"; a day forever remembered by the Native Americans as the day of slaughter, pillage, and genocide by the European invaders (white people of United States). Fast forward one day after "Thanksgiving", Americans turn into uncivilized savages as they fight, push, trample, pummel, kick , and try to kill one another for some discounted CD players and toys.

Each year, American companies celebrate what is known as "Black Friday", a day in which American big chain retailers sell off their merchandise for the new fiscal year at discounted price. Like a national ritual, America's "Black Friday" occurs always the day after "Thanksgiving" and the true character of the Americans comes out. Usually the hoards of Americans become so big, that they trampled over each other as they rush their way through the entrance; one worker at a store was trampled to death by the hoard.

A Wal-Mart worker on Long Island, N.Y., died after being trampled by customers who broke through the doors early Friday, and other workers were trampled as they tried to rescue the man. At least four other people, including a woman who was eight months pregnant, were taken to hospitals.
Nation & World | Wal-Mart worker trampled to death by frenzied Black Friday shoppers | Seattle Times Newspaper

Below are footages recorded by courageous Americans.

Many more footages of the American behavior on YouTube.

This incident happened at a mall near me.

Women Get Into Black Friday Stun Gun Fight Inside the Mall | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Not sure if you're posting on this subject to inform, or just purely to America bash. Regardless, these incidents (while pathetic as they are) hardly reflect the behavior of the majority population in America. I personally know many people who choose to go out shopping and they had a nice time with no incidents to speak of.

I was asked to go by a few friends, but I flat out refused. Wasn't going to take part in that sea of humanity. I shopped online from the comfort of my own home eating Thanksgiving leftovers. :pop:

anybody watching southpark these days?

"Brack friday bunduru"
"winter is coming"

I would like toknow the OPs nationality?

This incident happened at a mall near me.

Women Get Into Black Friday Stun Gun Fight Inside the Mall | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Not sure if you're posting on this subject to inform, or just purely to America bash. Regardless, these incidents (while pathetic as they are) hardly reflect the behavior of the majority population in America. I personally know many people who choose to go out shopping and they had a nice time with no incidents to speak of.

I was asked to go by a few friends, but I flat out refused. Wasn't going to take part in that sea of humanity. I shopped online from the comfort of my own home eating Thanksgiving leftovers. :pop:

he posts to bash America every time and if he is really an Indian - then he is just one those rare instances of a morons among the populous in India . But I doubt he is one...

he posts to bash America every time and if he is really an Indian - then he is just one those rare instances of a morons among the populous in India . But I doubt he is one...

Oh, I see. Didn't know that, thanks! I must have somehow missed it, but I noticed now the first pic he posted was obviously special effects enhanced to make those people look like zombies lol. His agenda is perfectly obvious now.

Not sure if you're posting on this subject to inform, or just purely to America bash.

most probably one of the many members who just come here to post negetive news on some particular country.we got several same kind of american members in Indian Defence section.ignore him.

Oh, I see. Didn't know that, thanks! I must have somehow missed it, but I noticed now the first pic he posted was obviously special effects enhanced to make those people look like zombies lol. His agenda is perfectly obvious now.

I agree with you.first picture is most probably from some zombie movie.LOL..

I would like toknow the OPs nationality?

False Flag Land.

The first picture is actually from a zombie movie:lol:

Back
Top Bottom