What's new

Americans,Saudis & Brits Backing Nawaz Sharif For 2013 Elections.

Who gives a **** pakistani people will decide who to elect whether Zardari or sharif

And that's why IK always starts his speech with Iyyaka Na'abudu Wa-IyyaKanastaeen... Allah Hum Teri Hi Ibadat Kartay Aor Tujh Hee Se Madad Mangtay Hay...

Nawaz was a stooge of US/KSA/UK before and he's a stooge today and he will remain a stooge in the future.

IK was detained at Canadian airport still he went to USA to collect money for PTI election lol after shocking discovery of PTI militant wing and target killers its just a matter of time when IK hypocrisy with western countries will get expose.

NS got approval from western, and Arab country, and everyone (From PTI) start bashing, shows who is circulating this news.

In current scenario only political fool will associate himself with west, especially USA. and NS is not one of them.

Did he got the approval of Allah Miyan ? or his Allah miyan is america ? if that is the case let me assure you "He will be on the losing end" Inshaallah. :pakistan:

Their Kaaba and Kibla are in London and Washington. So please stop having any hope from MQM PML or PPP. They are frauds. They have amply demonstrated this in last 5 years and before as well.

@SEAL what we 'don't need' is you and your Amreeki and Arabi supported puppy.

If you read the history books American and Arab puppies always came from GHQ.
Imran khan took part in a election campaign of Zac Goldsmith well you can do some research to find out who he is and there are 100's of other examples, you are basing your argument on very stupid thing that Nawaz is more pro-american/Arab and your leader is less pro-American bottom line is both are in some ways. As they say when a fox preaches, take care of your geese.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many votes does Saudi Arabia have? In another word, how many people have the well to sell their votes ?

Pakistan a sovereign country or a Saudi territory? Blaming Saudi Arabia even in your election.

take your heads out of the sand, face the reality, deal with your issues and stop passing the buck, no one can elect your president expect people of pakistan unless fake elections occurs.

Pakistan has a lot of political leaders within itself no one knows exactly who is the real leader or the hidden man, there are many framed pictures.

Foreigner elements have the one option of supporting presidential campaigns media coverages, ads or/and financing candidates. The last and final decision that of the people at the end.

You don't need anyone telling you to deal with the current domestic greedy big haramis corrupted politicians and other ''authoritative'' leaders instead of wasting time pointing finger at others.

There are rumors that the US has decided that it will remote control Pakistan

What a cheap use of words

If you all lazy, good for nothing, gupshup ke shoqeen, tamashbeens had worked hard in last 40 years instead of looking to get easy govt jobs with good benefits and pensions then our economical situation wouldnt be as bad as it is now and any politician would be able to standup to foreigners. But our current dismal economic situation requires anyone to keep good terms with the ones who are financing your country. All those tall claims of we have the talent and resources are only claims and we yet have to see a talent, well we see talent on daily basis dont we.

Seems more like a propaganda News article to discredit Nawaz Sharif ( not that I am his fan ). Such meetings do happen and every country likes to have good relations with the potential PM. So one should not be surprised if representatives from various important and powerful Countries are meeting with him. If IK was slated to win, I am sure they would be lining up on his door also. Thats how democracy works.

However if Nawaz Sharif is indeed so close to USA and Saudia, its bad news for IP and Gwadar. These projects wont be stalled, but the speed might be made too slow .

I doubt that the U.S. has given a blank cheque of approval to anybody, least of all a man who once employed thugs to invade Pakistan's highest court.

If you read the history books American and Arab puppies always came from GHQ.

Partly true but not entirely, you are a blind Army hater.

Imran khan took part in a election campaign of Zac Goldsmith

His brother in law, big deal? Did Zack become UK's PM?.... use brain more often.

well you can do some research to find out who he is and there are 100's of other examples,

Since i am an ignorant, do care to provide 2 more such "examples".

you are basing your argument on very stupid thing that Nawaz is more pro-american/Arab and your leader is less pro-American bottom line is both are in some ways.

*IK didn't backed out from nuclear tests
*IK didn't pull troops back from kargil leading to a disaster.
*IK didn't licked arab rob in 1999
*IK didn't shelter arab supported terrorist outfits ie LEJ...Azam tariq and Haqnawaz Jhangvi
*IK is not against Iran Pakistan pipeline
*IK doesn't hoodwink from the drone attacks
*IK Is not against Gwadar port handover to the Chinese
*IK Doesn't go and smell Arab farts for election funding and to keep Pakistan anti Iran.

As they say when a fox preaches, take care of your geese.

Indeed!!!!!!-hell yea!

@Leader @Awesome @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Hyperion @muse @Arsalan @Developereo

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that the U.S. has given a blank cheque of approval to anybody, least of all a man who once employed thugs to invade Pakistan's highest court.

He is an American puppy.... and a new "local face" they want to install on us. US is a hypocrite nation who has supported EVERY SINGLE dictator in our history, talk of democracy and America "protecting" it is a cynical joke with the people of Pakistan. Our country's politics is none of Yankee business they should stay the **** out!

A great pattron of taliban and the president we wanted to pass the notorious sharia bill for Pakistan.

US is a hypocrite nation who has supported EVERY SINGLE dictator in our history, talk of democracy and America "protecting" it is a cynical joke with the people of Pakistan.
I quite understand your point of view. However, it is most exaggerated: the U.S. supported elections over dictatorship in 1970, preferred B. Bhutto over Mushy in 2007, grew cold to Zia after he ousted the pro-Soviet puppet in Afghanistan, etc.

Our country's politics is none of Yankee business they should stay the **** out!
Unfortunately Pakistanis have a knack for involving Yankees in their politics, even when we'd rather not participate. (Please don't believe me but read Wikileaks instead.)

I quite understand your point of view. However, it is most exaggerated: the U.S. supported elections over dictatorship in 1970, preferred B. Bhutto over Mushy in 2007, grew cold to Zia after he ousted the pro-Soviet puppet in Afghanistan, etc.

Cynical joke...plain bullcrap!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/131078-cia-killed-great-bhutto.html

Unfortunately Pakistanis have a knack for involving Yankees in their politics, even when we'd rather not participate. (Please don't believe me but read Wikileaks instead.)

If we Pakistanis have our way we will kick out every single American from our soil and reduce the embassy to a 40 member staff including the security. Its an elite that needs America to keep Pakistan seduced not normal Pakistani citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom