What's new

Americans,Saudis & Brits Backing Nawaz Sharif For 2013 Elections.

And as they nod their approval it is more than clear that Nawaz Sharif is in a position where he may come out on top. This is politics in Pakistan. Every party that comes around either comes through foreign interference or with the blessing of a military dictator. There is barely any other way to come into power in Pakistan and if you don't believe me research who Nawaz Sharif was under Zia (CM of Punjab) and Zulfiqar ali bhutto was under Ayub (foreign minister)... what we see today is parties that are there with the full support of dictators.

@Tameem what you on this foreign melding in backing their horse; nawaz sharif ?? is it alright that they breach into our internal electoral system??

I remember when someone at British Embassy private dinner said we would like to see "Khan winning" your whole party from Ahsan Iqbal to Ch Nisar got fired up... it was a one time personal statement... but here you see countries backing nawaz sharif, is it right to you now ?

Ideally, they should remains neutral…….this is another breach of our sovereignty if they go public in anyone’s favor, now here news story is only speculating in a certain direction which could not be entirely wrong as how important who will be the Pakistani leader for next five years for them is absolutely evident from these impatient gestures by these countries, as everybody want to align himself with a winning horse not just for "Winning" but making a Wrong statement that "We actually contributed in your Winning";)

While I believe, NS could handles these pressure tactics not only more better than anyone else but actually consider it an oppurtunity to takes maximum financial and development leverage from these meeting without surrendering any niche of sovereignty any further.

Now You just only pray that on 23rd March the gathering is so huge that all these ambassadors are in queue outside banigala on 24th :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong in that politicians are easy target but look at ex president, ex SSG and 4 star Mush he is going to meet Shah Abdullah before coming to Pakistan.
For PTI fans IK make no sense for Pakistan we need someone to improve our image in the world we don't need IGI-2, Ahmedenajead, Asad or Kim sung II.

Actually it 's not that it's a breach of sovereignty or any such thing - it's just stupid - US is a global power, and it's interests should be considered, but we do not exist at the pleasure of the US - when this becomes more public, not just Nawaz, but US interests will suffer, it's just plain stupid - this is the reason the US is a waning power because it chooses to loose it's prestige and moral authority by playing old time imperial power, instead of partner.

actually it might be goof news for bald men--maybe a new Rs 30 billion contract will be signed with the iceland firm to import latest technology for hair transplant -----

Ideally, they should remains neutral…….this is another breach of our sovereignty if they go public in anyone’s favor, now here news story is only speculating in a certain direction which could not be entirely wrong as how important who will be the Pakistani leader for next five years for them is absolutely evident from these impatient gestures by these countries, as everybody want to align himself with a winning horse not just for "Winning" but making a Wrong statement that "We actually contributed in your Winning";)

While I believe, NS could handles these pressure tactics not only more better than anyone else but actually consider it an oppurtunity to takes maximum financial and development leverage from these meeting without surrendering any niche of sovereignty any further.

Now You just only pray that on 23rd March the gathering is so huge that all these ambassadors are in queue outside banigala on 24th :coffee:

and you think trade is one sided? gosh.....

dont play naive, back in 2008 too such meetings led to Zardari's government in which Nawaz fully supported, now he is ticketing himself for the support as per the agreement...

just dont deceive yourself anymore !!

These shameful, beghairat leaders go to London and Washington and Riyadh to get the nod of approval from foreign powers to get into power. And there are still people in Pakistan who like these 'leaders' and will vote for them too. If people of Pakistan have accepted this new form of slavery and are happy living in it, then there's not much anything can do anything about it.

Musharraf, Nawaz,Zardari and ALtaf Husaain. Our current and former leaders have all sought foreign intervention in our purely local politics and that is the most shameful act that to me is treachery.

Thank you ya'sheikh
Thank you uncle sam
For allowing me to rape Pakistan....again!

@muse

There is going to be millions of angry,youth if this puppy dog is 'installed' again. I don't know if the raiwind estate has bunkers.

@SEAL what we 'don't need' is you and your Amreeki and Arabi supported puppy.

PML-N was always a sold out wh*re party & this time they proved it again that they are once again on sale to the highest bidder & they have sold themselves like wh*re.

They have got there winning postion without any western support.

Bastard 100% Zardari agreed to all the US terms & conditions that he will do whatever he can to harm Pakistan & GOD knows how many deals were made under table.

And musharraf and co didnt make the same kind of deals?

PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, PPP, & MQM are all enemies of the state & their objective is only to harm Pakistan in whatever way possible. They are working openly for the enemies of Pakistan.

If all the above are "enemies of the state" then who are "friends of the state"?

To me, it seems, N.Sharif had been busy lobbying for support while the PPP-regime looted the country.

Election 2013 = Regime change. Not democracy.

We have come a long way, but we need legislation in which political parties have to divulge the monies they have received and spent, while no legislation is fool proof, it will make things more difficult for parties to seek approval ($$) from abroad -- I think it says a lot about democracy in Pakistan - we have a long way to go.

And that's why IK always starts his speech with Iyyaka Na'abudu Wa-IyyaKanastaeen... Allah Hum Teri Hi Ibadat Kartay Aor Tujh Hee Se Madad Mangtay Hay...

Nawaz was a stooge of US/KSA/UK before and he's a stooge today and he will remain a stooge in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom