What's new

Americans,Saudis & Brits Backing Nawaz Sharif For 2013 Elections.

Yep also assisting the fundos, bringing shariat bills, importing gulf influence, looting overseas Pakistani's in the name of Karz Utaro Mulk Suwaro, yellow cab scam, political alliances with terrorists like LeJ and SSP and the f1lthy annual conggreation of terrorists in raiwind. Nawaz is a disgusting being, his forehead shot be in cross hair very soon.

Yep also assisting the fundos, bringing shariat bills, importing gulf influence, looting overseas Pakistani's in the name of Karz Utaro Mulk Suwaro, yellow cab scam, political alliances with terrorists like LeJ and SSP and the f1lthy annual conggreation of terrorists in raiwind. Nawaz is a disgusting being, his forehead shot be in cross hair very soon.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Mr Know-it-all, why don't you form your own political party? We'll see how many people vote for you and how many vote for former twice Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Politics and the pipeline - Asif Ezdi

PTI and PML-Q have expressed support for the project. But disturbingly, the PML-N, the party with the best chance of forming the next government, has expressed reservations. Its spokesman Mushahid Ullah has said that PML-N would review the pipeline project. Tariq Fatemi, foreign policy adviser to Nawaz Sharif, has lamented that the PPP-led government would be “bequeathing to the next government this huge irritant in Pakistan-US relations”, indicating that PML-N views the pipeline as a problem rather than an opportunity.

Zardari Zindabad !!!!

Zardari for president !!! ... East or West Zardari is the best !!! :victory:

@Solomon2 I personally wish the US Pak relations to be watered down.

1: End to USaid
2: End to military assistance
3: Basic diplomatic relations 'on when needed basis'
4: Decrease in staff to a bare minimum
5: End to all US NGOs
6: End to the 'MNNA status'
7: Never to allow any Pakistani bases for US ops ever again.

To start a new relationship based on 'calculated re-engagement'. With Pakistan joining the non allied states.

I have to say all I see here on PDF among majority of Pakistanis is emotions flowing like river. I understand that the govt in the last 5 years hasn't been up to the mark. But do you guys seriously think that things will change upside down even if IK comes to power. Do you folks know that there is something called the Establishment consisting of govt employees (including bureaucrats). That will exist even though governments can come and go. The system/Establishment hasn't changed no matter who came to power in Pakistan. Do you think that all the Generals/Dictators/politicians who came to power in your country were all American Stooges by default. Some of them may be but not everyone was. But they had to make compromises for their survival and the survival of their country.

Of all the points you have mentioned I challenge you that you won't be able to implement a single one of them even if you @Aeronaut personally become the PM of Pakistan. I can rebut each point that you have made but I won't since anyone with little common sense can see that none of them is feasible. And this will apply to IK as well (if he ever comes to power) considering the kind of economic mess you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst part is everyone is mute over this.....evryone starts speculating about a military coup and conspiracy theories if a tiny little thing happens but no one voices there concern about this

Thats millions of $$$ at work, which US distributed among Pakistani media.

Nawaz%2BSharif%2BJohn%2BKerry%2BSenators%2BObserve%2BPakistani%2BXa0LX1TpzjMl.jpg

1101716733-1.jpg

No wonder, three biggest threats to the integrity of Pakistan. Wahabiz and it's two best buddies, backing Ganjaz & Co. What's new here? :blink:

Zardari Zindabad !!!!

Zardari for president !!! ... East or West Zardari is the best !!! :victory:

Actually, you got a point!

Did the subject states, force our parliament and senate together to elect Asif ALi Zardari?

Actually, you got a point!

Did the subject states, force our parliament and senate together to elect Asif ALi Zardari?

Democracy can be manipulated with propaganda and unlimited funding!

Allah bera gharq karray saray kay saray extended sharif khandan ka, ameen. Arab kuttay, amreeki pillay. Thank you very much, that's about all I can get abusive! :D

History will tell you that the american's worst nightmare is nawaz sharif they would never want PML N to test the power n lead pakistan again, yunks had bad experience in the past..Who ever started this thread a pure idiot n head of the burger family 1 n only PTI ,so nothing should be taken seriously..:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom