What's new

American who was killed by drone had been arrested by Pakistan

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Pakistani authorities once arrested an American citizen now known to have been killed in a US drone strike in the country, but he escaped after being released on bail.

The Obama administration revealed Wednesday that Jude Kenan Mohammad died in a US drone strike in Pakistan’s tribal region, making him the fourth American citizen killed by unmanned aircraft in Pakistan and Yemen.

Muhammad was indicted by federal authorities in 2009 as part of an alleged plot to attack the US Marine Corps base in Quantico, VA.

Before he could be arrested, Mohammad fled to Pakistan.

Pakistani officials said in 2008 that Mohammad was arrested when he tried to enter the Mohmand tribal area without permission.

He was released on bail and failed to show up at a 2009 court hearing.

Lol. They gave him bail and he failed to show up at the hearing. No wonder Pakistan is infested with terrorists.

Najem Sethi a well known double agent elected as CM of Punjab under foreign dictation has released scores of terrorists from jail.

CJ was re-instated under a deal to release the terrorists once they are caught.

Where as media is paid to hide such stories.

Najem Sethi a well known double agent elected as CM of Punjab under foreign dictation has released scores of terrorists from jail.

CJ was re-instated under a deal to release the terrorists once they are caught.

Where as media is paid to hide such stories.

Elected? Under Foreign Dictation? A Well Known Double Agent? That must be some pretty good Cambodian Red.

Elected? Under Foreign Dictation? A Well Known Double Agent? That must be some pretty good Cambodian Red.

I Googled it. It stumps me. What is Cambodian Red and where can I find me some. Appears to work like a charm.

Dumbass Pakistani courts... Releasing a known terrorist on bail...
Idiots.

all hail the judiciary, the defence lawyers who get compensated in heavy amounts just to get these terrorists out. thanks to prosecution side fot putting up a week case.

Why are we surprised? This Supreme Court and the incoming government along with the opposition are all supporters of these enemies of Pakistan and Islam. They have inflicted more harm on the people of this country and yet we go and elect them with mandate to rule us for another five years. Like some who say that the election was hijacked and rigged then why can't the voters pour into the streets of Pakistan and protest? What is wrong with us?

There should be a report from his questioning. He was a terrorist and terrorists deserve no mercy but there are several questions here like what he was doing in Pakistan, where did he come from, what he did. The responses to these questions will lead to bigger questions.

Why the heck is a terrorist given bail...that too in a country like ours where you run off anywhere?

Absurd to say the least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom