What's new

American Empire - Before the Fall!

Weird isnt it, this guys against big goverment in the USA and China agrees with him. Of course any one from pakistan does not even know what he is talking about.

lol ignore Sino-PakFriendship, he goes around the forum posting racist crap everywhere. He absolutely hates white people and posts **** like "white people are the cause of all the murder and rape in the world"

Why are people still posting links to conspiracy videos and websites? None of it is true whatsoever, yet you all quote it like fact. Conspiracy theorists have been saying the U.S would collapse every year for the past 40 years.

It's a load of ****.

A call for the destruction of the American economic empire is a call for the destruction of my economy here in Canada and the rest of the world but I would feel it first. That is why I politely say to you gentlemen and this thread, **** off.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ignore Sino-PakFriendship, he goes around the forum posting racist crap everywhere.

What is truly amazing about him is that the is a Chinese American. He is an American citizen spouting such hatred of his own country. He is a classic case of confused loyalties. One can only imagine that his high school experience was off-scale to the negative side. So, in one sense I feel sorry for him. On the other hand he is a traitor so I suppress my sympathy and end up thinking he is just a hopeless jerk.

What is truly amazing about him is that the is a Chinese American. He is an American citizen spouting such hatred of his own country. He is a classic case of confused loyalties. One can only imagine that his high school experience was off-scale to the negative side. So, in one sense I feel sorry for him. On the other hand he is a traitor so I suppress my sympathy and end up thinking he is just a hopeless jerk.

How do you know he is in America? He has a hong kong and china flags.

How do you know he is in America? He has a hong kong and china flags.

When he first joined the PDF he used the name "Sino-Indus Friendship" or something close to that name (maybe "Sino-Indo Friendship"). He gave a location flag as the USA. He was virulently anti-American. I had a few interchanges with him calling him an ingrate, etc. In the course of these interchanges I came to believe, from his answers, that he was a high school or young college student of Chinese descent, living in Texas, who was totally estranged from his Chinese-American upbringing. Under that name he was banned. He came back as Sino-PakFriendship, still virulently anti-American. I was unable to find his "member's introduction" thread under either name when I just tried to find it. Anyway, if I am wrong, perhaps he will set the record straight. On the other hand, I don't really believe anything he says except that he hates the USA.

You think he is a TRAITOR just because he is a Chinese person in America who complains about this?

I don't know why his "racial background" is so important to you.

Ok.

People allow me to clarify myself on this for once and all; "i did not post this video because i want/wish America to fall."

The vid is just regarding some book written in the recent times, that's it and i was impelled to post it here because of what the dude says in the vid at 2:00 onwards especially at 2:26 and 2:34.

The aim was to generate a discussion - An Afg and Pakistan (may be Iraq) specific discussion. So dont dick around with me!

Gosh! should have posted a disclaimer earlier!

Gents, can we please come back to the topic, shall we?

This is a Pakistani forum and we would like to talk about this while it is Pakistan/Afg centric.

And those who termed it as a conspiracy theory (i know it is easy to say so to whatever that is difficult to digest), i would ask them if they have read the book? The writer must have given some logics (if one can call them logics) and reasons to support his claim, and anything that can be supported (by reasoning) is not a conspiracy theory. So i would recommend them, not to over-load their common sense and to kill the topic with arguments and not rhetorics.

Last edited:
lol ignore Sino-PakFriendship, he goes around the forum posting racist crap everywhere. He absolutely hates white people and posts **** like "white people are the cause of all the murder and rape in the world"

White people were responsible for the rape of south asia and several African countries in the past.Even today they are responsible for the rape of Iraq.

Don't think that your skin is too White, then your speech is more powerful than non-Whites.

Lol you are incapable of rational discussion. Every single thread you post in, you always talk about peoples races. Race has got nothing to do with anything.

What's even more amazing is that you think people that live in the West are only white, hence your stupid title "Western Whites"

Not everyone is white, and you should stop spamming these forums with your racist hatred of white people.

I would request Sparklingway to look at this guys posts.

His 90% posts are racists.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom