What's new

American comedian Jeremy McLellan gets abused for calling out cow vigilantes

Why he insults hindus explained in his interview below from vice magazine ..

Did you grow up in a diverse neighborhood?
No. Well our next-door neighbors were from Iran—the mom wore a hijab, but we didn't know much about it. I grew up in a very conservative Christian household. I am still Christian but much more liberal than how I grew up. Before I was a comic, I worked with people with intellectual disabilities. I met a Pakistani guy there, his family invited me over and fed me biryani, and that was my first exposure to Muslim culture, as well as Pakistani and Desi culture. Then later in comedy, I started meeting more Muslims.

He is v popular in muslim circuits and earns a lot from them. How to make a muslim happy ? Insult hindus.

Yep must be it, the Pakistani guy put him up to it.

3d228666c0a009d95041a8bfabaff39e_-problem-solving-mystery-solved-clipart_640-439.jpeg

another-case-solved-cheats-324x160.jpg

His response was pretty funny :D

I think these fanatics only do damage in mobs, one (two or even three) on one...they won't be seen. :lol:

You forgot one thing, the victims needs to be a woman, child or elderly person. If it's a young man, then an advantage of 10,000 to 1 is needed.8-)

Your Bigotry and Hate is making your froth at the mouth.

Take that medication now before you get a aneurysm. Try some Yoga.

So you are back? Gadkari?

How many IDs will you create?

there is so much talk about beef ban all these months.i travel lot in the south in the last one year,you get beef openly in south.am i missing something.

Paranoid schizophrenia too ? ::o: No wonder you are frothing at the mouth.

I will not even report you because you will get banned soon enough. Seriously, how pathetic is your existence, that you are not even willing to serve out your ban? Most Indian members here have been banned several times. Go play some sports, run 10k, get a girlfriend - in other words get a life.

Haven't you heard of 2 Cents team of CCP, China? We too have a Party and its 2 Rs team in India. They will work tirelessly night and day to make their ends meet. You cant win against them. The more you reply, the more they earn.

I will not even report you because you will get banned soon enough. Seriously, how pathetic is your existence, that you are not even willing to serve out your ban? Most Indian members here have been banned several times. Go play some sports, run 10k, get a girlfriend - in other words get a life.

Nice strawman.

But there must be something deeply wrong with a man who sees "MURDER" when somebody is putting forth scientific data and then jumps up like Don Quixote and charges at the wind mills and claims "cow vigilantism is ridiculous".

Better still he then goes to on to claim that but putting forth data on wasteful expenditure , the next step is to "burn houses down to the ground" :lol:

Have you ever considered getting psychiatric help for your pathological hate ?

When you do, take along the sancho panza who thanked your post.
Nice circular argument.
The stats you quoted are accurate and very well known. I am not sure however as to how you seek to use them.
The problem here is cow vigilantism related homicide and not ecological sustenance.

Do you think cow vigilantism is not ridiculous?
I guess you missed the point in my that you quoted, but who cares we are on the friggin interweb, let's get personal!

I am gonna eat a nice juicy beef steak today. Any bhakts wanna join in?

Why just cow? Your kind can even devour reptiles, dogs, cats, insects...or as they say, anything that lives...
Haha... Butt hurt hindoo. Lmao...

as much as you guys react on cow that much they will play with you

IMG_3532.JPG
i don't eat burgers nor steak nor beef sausages but give me cow kebabs ,cow biryani any day everyday but the best is cow head nihari yum yum in my tum

Why just stay on cow head nihari...Roast Pork head is yummier....try it....u'll luvv it...

Come to Kerala, Goa or NE...i will give you both together.
image_search_1493053599742.jpg

View attachment 392747 i don't eat burgers nor steak nor beef sausages but give me cow kebabs ,cow biryani any day everyday but the best is cow head nihari yum yum in my tum

This clown comedian knows what exactly he is doing :).

How pathetic must a rice bag convert be to collaborate with a pakistani after first collaborating with the British ?

Haven't you heard of 2 Cents team of CCP, China? We too have a Party and its 2 Rs team in India. They will work tirelessly night and day to make their ends meet. You cant win against them. The more you reply, the more they earn.

Yes. the christian brigade needs to demand more funds from the Vatican.

Nice circular argument.
The stats you quoted are accurate and very well known. I am not sure however as to how you seek to use them.
The problem here is cow vigilantism related homicide and not ecological sustenance.

Do you think cow vigilantism is not ridiculous?
I guess you missed the point in my that you quoted, but who cares we are on the friggin interweb, let's get personal!

My posts were on ecological sustenance and you replied by first screaming "Murder" and then screaming for houses to be burnt down :lol:

The problem here is with non implementation of state laws for cow protection forcing people to become vigilantes.

And NO, I don't think any kind of vigilantism is "ridiculous". Just a sad reflection on the Judiciary in the country.

Your point was misdirected and attempted to get hysterical on the back of my scientific data. LOL at your pathetic attempt to now justify your rant.

Back
Top Bottom