What's new

American captive Peter Kassig converted to Islam in ISIS captivity, prays 5 times a day

Feeling sad for the family who's son is under captivity of these lunatic Islamic Jehadis. I wish he comes out safely and return to the family.

:lol:

Maybe you need to see some documentaries on India.
I've seen some pretty nasty stuff from there, but I'd still choose to live in India over 99% of Islamic nations 99 times out of 100 and so do most non-muslims on this planet. The only exception is a place like Dubai or a gated community somewhere in a Persian Gulf arab country where you don't have to live amongst muslims. Only then will foreigners accept to live in a muslim nation.

No matter what they do and how dirty India is, they're a thousand times more civilized and human than the vast majority of practicing muslims.

I've seen some pretty nasty stuff from there, but I'd still choose to live in India over 99% of Islamic nations 99 times out of 100 and so do most non-muslims on this planet. The only exception is a place like Dubai or a gated community somewhere in a Persian Gulf arab country where you don't have to live amongst muslims. Only then will foreigners accept to live in a muslim nation.

No matter what they do and how dirty India is, they're a thousand times more civilized and human than the vast majority of practicing muslims.

Dude are you kidding me?

I rather live in a cave in Afghanistan than India. :rofl:

Clear case of peaceful conversion. Nothing outrageous.

what makes you think he won't be beheaded?

He will be beheaded for sure. But in a peaceful and non-violent manner with his own consent.

hmm I made my desicion I do not like indians any more because of so many stupid hatefull Postings, thank you no more Bollywood for me :D

from now you are on my farsi, berber, kurd spamlist

hmm I made my desicion I do not like indians any more because of so many stupid hatefull Postings, thank you no more Bollywood for me :D

Emotional ho gaya thu ..pehle hi bola tha zaada bollywood math dekh ..

Is it true Turkey supports (directly or clandestinely) ISIS? or you are going to say no.

Well if he has converted with free will that is really good thing but I hope he leaves ISIS and learn Islam from some where good

Those poor women are being sold to different commanders to rape and will probably be trafficked to different parts of Arab world. IS bastards are disgusting lunatics that need to be stopped as soon as possible.
I was talking about men not women, women weren't even human for the IS bastards.

I was talking about men not women, women weren't even human for the IS bastards.

Well they execute Shia and Kurds no questions asked. They also kill and kidnap any Sunni Muslim that raises their voice against them. Many Sunni clerics in Iraq were killed by ISIS. Even if ISIS is defeated the damage by them will take a very long time to heal.

We need to send in special forces to rescue him, and by special forces I don't mean any of the cowboy rambos from western nations.

Back
Top Bottom