What's new

American-born Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold medal for China

If she gave up her citizenship how can she go back. She'll have to get in line like everybody else.
US is an immigrant country. It easy for her to get US visa with her fame and money while still maintain her Chinese citizenship. She still got many sponsorship from US and China banking on her popularity and achievement in winter sport.

If she gave up her citizenship how can she go back. She'll have to get in line like everybody else.
sports visa P-1 for competing in events, student F-1 for going to school (if she so desires). these get approved in the matter of weeks-months.

Seems that China may be at least willing to take in part of US citizen with Chinese ancestry.

I see rape and murder against ABC happening and intensity will increase. All African love Chinese and curiously US blacks is the tribe that hate Chinese most.

1644301795264.png

US is an immigrant country. It easy for her to get US visa with her fame and money while still maintain her Chinese citizenship. She still got many sponsorship from US and China banking on her popularity and achievement in winter sport.

Well the problem is China is an emigrant country.
I don't think her "fame" is going to get her any extra favors.

sports visa P-1 for competing in events, student F-1 for going to school (if she so desires). these get approved in the matter of weeks-months.

I suppose that is possible

I see rape and murder against ABC happening and intensity will increase. All African love Chinese and curiously US blacks is the tribe that hate Chinese most.

This is a retribution mentality common to cultures in Asia but not in the US.

Also black people aren't exactly glued to their tvs watching a bunch of white people play in the snow.

Last edited:

She got more than 30M Dollars before winter olympic from endorsement contracts and there will be more after the match,a rich can go every where that she want obviusly.

If I were her, I'd seriously rethink going back to the US. It just seems like she is kind of naive or oblivious as to how monumental her decision was. Her mother is completely detached from American culture and on top of that lives in San Francisco, a liberal bubble, so they just seem clueless.

I admit that we underestimate the anger of Americans.
But China is a country in a temperate zone, we lack enough winter sports facilities. China may not be able to provide Gu ailing with a good enough snow sports training ground.
Or let her train in Europe?

Also black people aren't exactly glued to their tvs watching a bunch of white people play in the snow.
you must be kidding, biggest joker. americans are must hateful and violent people both blacks and whites on the planet, especially towards asians !

Just received the news that after Gu ailing won the gold medal, 27 Western companies announced that they had signed endorsement contracts with Gu ailing. Including Face Skis, Oakley, Beats, Kiehl's and other American companies.
I wonder why these American companies didn't endorse Gu Ailing's contract when she was an American?

I admit that we underestimate the anger of Americans.
But China is a country in a temperate zone, we lack enough winter sports facilities. China may not be able to provide Gu ailing with a good enough snow sports training ground.
Or let her train in Europe?

China has plenty of cold regions that can support winter sports. It is just a matter of the lack of history, human resources, training and experience. Over time, it will catch up.

lots of americans compete for other countries but as soon as they compete for China the racists come out to attack them. Only whites attack them, blacks and hispanics don't care. Good thing that America will be overtaken by blacks/hispanics soon.

No, your answer is wrong.

The real reason is that American society is actually cut horizontally according to wealth and power. The rich on Wall Street rule Americans through the U.S. government.

However, the ruling group of the United States incited through the media to deliberately cut the American society vertically, dividing men, women, blacks, whites, Latinos and so on into different groups. Let them fight each other, so that they can't unite against the ruling group that really hurts them.

lots of americans compete for other countries but as soon as they compete for China the racists come out to attack them. Only whites attack them, blacks and hispanics don't care. Good thing that America will be overtaken by blacks/hispanics soon.
Blacks are actually more into American patriotism then even white
For Latinos you're probably somewhat right

Blacks are actually more into American patriotism then even white
For Latinos you're probably somewhat right
No they aren't. White Americans are by far the most nationalistic, simply because they are the most closely identified with American nationalism. Most Blacks are focused on Black-centric issue and are distrustful of the system, Whites and often times hostile against White centric American nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom