What's new

Old video: China's golden girl and boy, childhood friends Eileen Gu and Su Yiming win 5 medals for China in 2022 Beijing Olympic Games

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Eileen Gu and Su Yiming are childhood friends, one Beijing girl and one Jinlin boy, they went to training classes in Beijing together several years ago when they were still little kids.
In this 2022 Beijing winter Olympic Games, these two golden childhood friends won 5 medals for China. Eileen Gu: 2 gold medals and 1 silver medal. Su Yiming: 1 gold medal, 1 silver medal.

Su and Gu are both 18 now.

Old video showing childhood Eileen Gu and Su Yiming playing together in Beijing

Last edited:
Almost like a fairytale, a movie should be made based on this 自古英雄出少年
ba3fd4b-5819e31a_750.jpg
CJCDxX1ag-tAUFYjvN0L6bIm0UdBBwmc0bkbW9G5G1s.jpg
8092-2d228e3d872e6b32a3755b096edd109e.jpg

c28ba649c2b04f52b7165f33600dfa4b.jpeg

Su Yiming should have 2 golds. Judges made a massive error and the head judge even apologised afterwards for their error.

Su and Gu are both 18 now.

Old video showing childhood Eileen Gu and Su Yiming playing together in Beijing

Wow they are the same age and she is towering over him. She looks like a teen talking to a little kid.

Last edited:
Wow they are the same age and she is towering over him. She looks like a teen talking to a little kid.
Girls mature faster.

These two would make a good couple. Imagine their kids. Probably multiple Olympic medalists lol.

I wouldn't know Eileen Gu is half Chinese unless I was told. She looks like a typical white girl.

I thought Eileen is from California?
She spent 1/3rd of each year in China.

Last edited:
Gu is actally half a year older than Su, and girls mature earlier than boys, when I was in primary school, the tallest in the class were all girls. Gu calls Su her little younger brother.

Now US politicians and media all go really mad at this teenager girl Gu calling her a traitor, venomously attack her 24/7 non stop, US increasingly becoming a country of radicals and facists.

Eileen Gu's mother taught Eileen Gu since she was a child
Mother: Always remember tell everyone you are not a foreigner, you are Chinese.
Eileen Gu: Of course (with very heavy Beijing accent)
Mother: Just tell them you are a Beijinger if anyone asked where you are from.
Eilleen Gu: sure.

Back
Top Bottom