What's new

American-born Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold medal for China

Yes I am aware of that. I’m just saying it might not be the safest decision.
I think she will be fine in the University campus. However, I'm not sure what some of the homeless crazy folks on the street might do.

Alex Baldwin is white, protestant, male
She is a asian, chinese, female
big difference between the 2
She might get attacked for looking Asian by some crazy person, but not for competing and winning gold in Olympics for China.

I think she will be fine in the University campus. However, I'm not sure what some of the homeless crazy folks on the street might do.

She might get attacked for looking Asian by some crazy person, but not for competing and winning gold in Olympics for China.

She's not in danger from other Stanford students and staff. But the campus is wide open. Some lunatic from the mountains can easily just drive into campus.

But it’s not safe for her to come back imo she should just go all in on China at this point. The reality is that she doesn’t need a college degree but a Stanford degree is prestigious.
indeed her life could be in danger if she go back to the USA after the olympics, judging from the amount of hatred from both whites and blacks spewing on USA internet against her now. she should stay away from the USA, someone should advise her family about that danger !

Last edited:
yeah, that's you typical pathetic hateful disgusting americans. calling someone rat simply because she freely choose not to represent you Yankees is bottom low !

Gu wants to live, train, and study in the US but compete for China. It’s disgraceful. It’s almost as bad as the Chinese working in America for American companies and stealing their IP for the CCP or Chinese companies.

Gu wants to live, train, and study in the US but compete for China. It’s disgraceful. It’s almost as bad as the Chinese working in America for American companies and stealing their IP for the CCP or Chinese companies.
she also lives in China for good part of the year every year since her childhood ! Besides, her family pays USA taxes and she pays her education and sports training fees in USA, not paid by US government, so what's the fuss ? yeah, you Yankees think every Chinese development and progress is due to USA's mercy and stealing your tech like 5G, just like you Yankees are brain washed by Trump's quote that "USA built China". It could be well argued that China produce all the good products for Americans to use to keep your country's prosperity. What does China get in return for their products ? a useless piece of paper of US bonds and hatred from Yankees ! your country won't even sell many products to China yet you constantly bitching about Chinese trade surplus ! I haven't see any country with such shameless attitude as the USA.

Last edited:

when the media just focus on her but ignore tens of other athletes from the west competing in China, that is disgraceful.

Congratulations to ethnic Chinese Nathan Chen.

Be careful, the way things are falling apart in the US and the anti-Asian hate crimes, he might compete for China in the next Olympics.

Is it true that Chinese in mainland China consider Chinese Americans such as Nathan Chen a traitor?

Is it true that Chinese in mainland China consider Chinese Americans such as Nathan Chen a traitor?
No. People don't even think about him lmao. He's considered just some skater that comes up for 3 minutes on the news while Japanese silver medalist Yuzuru Hanyu is considered a superstar idol with a huge Weibo fandom.

Is there a shortage of athletes in China? Shortage of talent in China? Why do you need a American to win a gold medal for you?

Is there a shortage of athletes in China? Shortage of talent in China? Why do you need a American to win a gold medal for you?

china is not the only country that import athletes. It’s a world wide practice. But of course, the spot light is on Eileen Gu because western media wants to take this opportunity to attack China for their military industrial complex overlords.

Stanford Campus is among the safest place in the whole world. She is from elite family, Mother once worked in Wall ST, and Peking U alumni. staying in the most expensive SF neighborhood with a view of golden gate bridge.

She is perfectly safe.

I guess the US deep state will quickly get a handsome rich and smart white young man to go after her and marry her, probably divorcing her in a few years time. This is how US handle many high profile Chinese woman.

Back
Top Bottom