What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I doubt JF-17 being able to stand up to F-15, F-16 or Eurofighter. They might be able to take on Apache gunships but these gunships never operate in an area with out air cover provided by those fighters. The best option Pakistan has is to get strategic SAM batteries and point defense batteries from China, the FD-2000 and LD-2000.

This thread has nothing to do with india, so all indians members either contribute positively so that the thread is not derailed or shut the fu#@K up.

this thread is very very relevant to our predicament right now. Just because it is asking hard questions and most who have replied above dont have the ans does not mean that it should be closed.
so stop being ostriches and smell the coffee.

Afghanistan will suffer a civil war once the International Security Assistance Force leaves the country, Bild also reported, citing U.S. military intelligence.

Pakistan Prepares for U.S. Attack, Bild Reports, Citing Document - Bloomberg

....[/QUOTE]

Well Afghanistan will suffer a civil war once the International Security Assistance Force leaves the country because they now have been using Tajiks and Hazaras against Pashtoons.

It is regular CIA propaganda, they have their dogs in Scandinavia.

I was hearing NRK radio which is stat owned and they are saying that Pakistanies officers by mistake gave order to use air power and told NATO there were no Pakistani post in area.

First off all this is 4th statment from NATO members. To Nato i suggest they meet do get agree about what lia they gona use before changing statment again and again.

This is called media propaganda war. They are trying to muddy the waters so that general public in those countries know as little as possible about it. They are trying to turn the public opinion against Pakistan.

In the anti Pakistan BBC documentaries "Double Cross" and "Backlash" a senior American official says clearly that US has already invaded two muslim nations and can certainly invade another one, referring to Pakistan. This is what is in their minds.

I was hearing NRK radio which is stat owned and they are saying that Pakistanies officers by mistake gave order to use air power and told NATO there were no Pakistani post in area.

First off all this is 4th statment from NATO members. To Nato i suggest they meet do get agree about what lia they gona use before changing statment again and again.

Yes i think Norway are very accurate with the facts - they are at the epicenter of Nato and USA lapdogs. There are going to be at least 24 different versions before the deadline date Nato have said for their investigation. The best lie out of the 24 will be then released to passify the world. We will without doubt use the paper they release their version on to wipe a part our body and flush it down the toilet.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

This is called media propaganda war. They are trying to muddy the waters so that general public in those countries know as little as possible about it. They are trying to turn the public opinion against Pakistan.

I think you will find in the oxford english dictionary it is known as bull sh1t.

So its a good thing.... Less trolling will be witnessed on other threads.

Yeah for sure but better to have meaningful threads rather than these kind of threads isn't it? and i mean it for anybody irrespective of nationality.

Bah! Positively means, that we say JF-17 is going to shoot the hell out of F-22? I have standards and above all morals.

Actually no one here said that JF-17 can shoot down F-22. But certainly good SAM's can shoot down F-22 and even the best SAM's are much cheaper than any fighter aircraft. SAM's is the answer to a large air force.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah! Positively means, that we say JF-17 is going to shoot the hell out of F-22? I have standards and above all morals.

Maybe it can. Is there a problem? Missiles on either side are more or less the same. When you are in an air fight, you have split seconds to decide what to do. Maybe our pilot can be positive in this type of skill

and their radars were also inactive as usual:) though NATO choppers spent one hour inside/on the border.......... no comments except disappointment again ............. we are just a paper lion..

positive means not to post crap and turning this tread into us vs them and posting for the sake of posting.
if u believe that jf-17 is not good or good than post facts in support of ur argument dont post sh!t, like u indians usually do.

Little too late, its not going to bring our brave dead soldier back to life. I still fail to understand why PAF was not called in when we were attacked. The raid lasted for more than an hour, what was PAF doing? What's the use of having AWACS and Gods gift to Pakistan, the block 52 F-16CD when we can't even protect our own men at war?

Mr Kiyani, you owe us an explanation
, specially to the families of those who died in vain. :hitwall:

I agree with you in the first para about why PAF remained inactive for 2 hours. so its not Kiyani who owes an explanation, he is not Air chief.
the lame excuse of communications being taken out delaying the PAF reaction is pathetic, thats what happens in war, the comms and recon systems go down and thats send an alarm bell to investigate. it was happening for 2 hours, enough time for PAF to make an appearence for the sake of appearence at least.

In technical terms Taliban are not even close to NATO & yet NATO is losing against them . IN battle best equppment does not ensure your victory , its Courage & will to fight,

Depends on your definition of victory. The Taliban hold no ground, have nothing of value & fight a guerrilla battle against superior forces. For them, not being wiped out is a victory. Doubt very much whether that standard can be used by a regular military. Pakistan will come worse off in any serious confrontation with NATO/U.S..Your only trump card is the threat of WMD. While it has worked very well for you vis-a-vis India; not sure that Pakistan wants to be threatening nuclear warfare with the U.S. Allowing individual commanders to "retaliate" only exposes Pakistan to the claim that the Pakistani soldiers fired first. The nature of the casualties in any new incident is unlikely to be any different from this attack. Gen Kayani's statement makes for good copy but I don't believe is meant to be taken seriously especially by those who might be on the firing line.

Back
Top Bottom