What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

@ Thor; an armoured brigade will be vaporized into burnt out hulks in 5 minutes by the USAF. come on, you are in the 21st century.

So the Time has come , when we will start to rebuild our self respect that we lost somewhere in WOT , we need to be prepared be it a skirmish or not , once we down 3-4 of their helis i will see how they attack again, we are neither Afg nor Iraq , we may not be strong enough to Attack but we are very much capable of defending ourselves.

If Gov & Army does not reverse their decisions then 26 Nov will not only mark The New Islamic year but will also mark start of a new Pakistan.

lol Kiyani saab kis ko bekuf bana rahe ho. Today ur masters said we will no leave shamsi air base i ask is ur TV RADIO and INTERNETT working since i can imagne reading new i did not knew since we did not hat electricity.

Duub kar maro jao.............................. ********

I say we kick their ambassador out the way Iranians did with British ambassador:

xeliqc.jpg

I don't understand what the *** is going on. Is all this part of a bigger game to defame armed forces by Zardari & co?

The day supreme court nullifies NRO and memogate commission summons Haqqani, we see this tragic incident on our western border and suddenly all attention is diverted from NRO/memogate (real issues) to armed forces.

Well call me conspiracy believer but i think there is a link between NRO - memogate and this attack.

lol Kiyani saab kis ko bekuf bana rahe ho. Today ur masters said we will no leave shamsi air base i ask is ur TV RADIO and INTERNETT working since i can imagne reading new i did not knew since we did not hat electricity.

Duub kar maro jao.............................. ********

If you cannot contribute anything Constructive & meaningful to the topic & only knows how to Rant & Speak against others , please dont bother posting , not only you Ruin your image but you ruin the image of our country as well , you are currently in a public forum not in you Drawing room .

Please at least think once before you post.

what will be ther orders from drones ? Are we going to shoot down these blood hungry mosquitoes or not ? If not then qudoos to u all for wasting time in this useless thread .....

We must first send a strong message to these guys the same way Iranians sent the message by kicking British ambassador out:

xeliqc.jpg

I don't understand what the *** is going on. Is all this part of a bigger game to defame armed forces by Zardari & co?

The day supreme court nullifies NRO and memogate commission summons Haqqani, we see this tragic incident on our western border and suddenly all attention is diverted from NRO/memogate (real issues) to armed forces.

Well call me conspiracy believer but i think there is a link between NRO - memogate and this attack.

To add to it, the latest American official's statement that PA themselves gave the go ahead for the attack, also points at the same direction.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s military said on Friday a communications breakdown prevented its air force from engaging NATO aircraft when they attacked two border outposts and killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
The November 26 strike near the Afghan border has sparked fury in Pakistan and further complicated US-led efforts to ease a crisis in relations with Islamabad and stabilise the region before foreign combat troops leave Afghanistan in 2014.
In a statement on its public relations website, Pakistan’s military, which sets foreign and security policy, said that its response to the Nato strike could have been more effective had it been able to scramble its aircraft in time.
“The response could have been more effective if PAF (Pakistan Air Force) had also joined in. However, it was no fault of PAF,” the statement said.
“The timely decision could not be taken due to breakdown of communication with the affected posts and, therefore, lack of clarity of situation, at various levels, including the Corps Headquarters and GHQ (General Headquarters).”
Exactly what happened at the Pakistani posts along an unruly and poorly defined border is still unclear.
Pakistan said the attack was unprovoked, with officials calling it an act of blatant aggression. US officials, quoted in the Wall Street Journal on Friday, claimed Pakistani officials cleared the air strike without realising they had troops in the area.
The US Embassy in Islamabad on Thursday released a video statement on YouTube by Ambassador Cameron Munter in which he expressed regret for the attack but stopped short of an apology. Both the United States and Nato have promised to investigate the incident, expressing regret on the deaths of Pakistani soldiers but the White House said it was premature to consider apologising when an investigation was still in its early stages.
Pakistan has shown its anger over the attack by blocking supply routes for Nato forces in Afghanistan, and pulling out of an international conference in Germany next week on Afghanistan, depriving the talks of a central player in peace efforts.
Western leaders have urged Islamabad to rethink its decision to boycott the conference, but Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said a reversal was unlikely.
“I don’t think there is a very strong case to reconsider this decision at all,” she told reporters on Friday. Pakistan has a long history of ties to militant groups in Afghanistan so it is considered to be uniquely positioned to help bring about a peace settlement, a top foreign policy and security goal for the Obama administration.

Pakistan planes would have engaged NATO in attack: Army

Pakistan is not going to invade Pakistan but USA and NATO is , in some time. So, Pakistan is just capable of Defending itself from foreign aggression and I believe these jets can do it at some level and there also a thing called missiles u can use them to destroy their bases. In case of full scale war all routes will be blocked for USA and then from where will they get their supplies

May be through Russian territories but we all know they have threatened NATO that they will block the NATO routes if they didn't paid heed to their demands. And Russians will be more than happy to pay back USA and NATO for what they did to SOVIET Empire.

But at the end im not in favor of any war. Many lives will be lost but thats what banksters ruling this world wants, but if the USA and NATO did for what they came for, than Pakistani Nation will standing shoulder to shoulder with Pak army against the aggressors.

Pakistan planes would have engaged NATO in attack
(Reuters)

2 December 2011, 1:24 PM

1/3
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan’s military said on Friday a communications breakdown prevented its air force from engaging NATO aircraft when they attacked two border outposts and killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
The Nov. 26 strike near the Afghan border has sparked fury in Pakistan and further complicated U.S.-led efforts to ease a crisis in relations with Islamabad and stabilise the region before foreign combat troops leave Afghanistan in 2014.

In a statement on its public relations website, Pakistan’s military, which sets foreign and security policy, said that its response to the NATO strike could have been more effective had it been able to scramble its aircraft in time.

“The response could have been more effective if PAF (Pakistan Air Force) had also joined in. However, it was no fault of PAF,” the statement said.

“The timely decision could not be taken due to breakdown of communication with the affected posts and, therefore, lack of clarity of situation, at various levels, including the Corps Headquarters and GHQ (General Headquarters).”

Exactly what happened at the Pakistani posts along an unruly and poorly defined border is still unclear.

Pakistan said the attack was unprovoked, with officials calling it an act of blatant aggression.

US officials, quoted in the Wall Street Journal on Friday, claimed Pakistani officials cleared the air strike without realising they had troops in the area.

The US Embassy in Islamabad on Thursday released a video statement on YouTube by Ambassador Cameron Munter in which he expressed regret for the attack but stopped short of an apology.

Both the United States and NATO have promised to investigate the incident, expressing regret on the deaths of Pakistani soldiers but the White House said it was premature to consider apologising when an investigation was still in its early stages.

Pakistan has shown its anger over the attack by blocking supply routes for NATO forces in Afghanistan, and pulling out of an international conference in Germany next week on Afghanistan, depriving the talks of a central player in peace efforts.

Western leaders have urged Islamabad to rethink its decision to boycott the conference, but Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said a reversal was unlikely.

“I don’t think there is a very strong case to reconsider this decision at all,” she told reporters on Friday.

Pakistan has a long history of ties to militant groups in Afghanistan so it is considered to be uniquely positioned to help bring about a peace settlement, a top foreign policy and security goal for the Obama administration.

If the US refuses to vacate the base, the PPP government will fall, Kayani might have to say good bye to his job as well. It will be an interesting drama. The US will lose all its friends in Pakistan for sure, at least they won't dare to speak in favour of the US.

-ISPR will tell us that USA has vacated the base (which they won't)
-Members here will chant pro army slogans, #1 army in the world. #2 Airforce in the world bla bla (mind you, we got bombed for 2 HOURS and our airforce didn't move a muscle... 2 hours!! A passenger plane can go from Karachi to Islamabad in 2 hours..)
-Rehman Malik will come and say "No Americans are in Shamsi. I will resign if someone proves otherwise"
-People will blame zardari and things will move on.. Pakistan will still be an ALLY in WOT

The problem is that they can cancel all the permits they want - USA will only leave when they want to - permits or no. Pakistan cannot force the US out. Same with air space - they can tell US to stop violating Pakistani airspace (even that will take some backbone) but do you really think they will be able to enforce it (by that I mean shooting down the next UAV or chopper that flies into Pakistani airspace and refuses to leave)

thats proposturos , what the hell -why i mean pakistan is a independent & sovrieghn nation with neuclear wepons & i dont see any reasone for US to stay if pakistan wants them out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom