What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

well Nato/US are not that dumb to open another chapter of Full war especially with a country like Pakistan who has 6 biggest army with respectable weopons and technology, overseas presence &Civil Society/Media, Good freinds in Asia, ME & Europe, they are not even able to deal with the insurgency in afghanistan forget about them fighting with Pakistan on front line as they know that Pakistan Army & Air Force will **** them in Afghanistan & the ppls of AF & Taliban are already fed up of US/NATO so Pakistan is in better position and can take really tough decisions which is the need of time...

Can you support your statements with infrastructure and asset comparison between NATO and PAF?

Good Move by Pakistan but i hope they are not sleeping on eastern borders as well all know that US can Order india to attack Pakistan on easter side & obviously india will be more than appy to obey the boss.....

Hope US will not dare to attack Pakistan again after tht or world will face WWlll

if it is true Pak security forces would **** those americans left in base.....

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

:rofl: when indians find any anti pakistani news they even dont bother to see the date in xcitement forget about the news being true or not :D they just act like their govt nd media:D

Haha. You are still sleeping my friend. Pakistan cannot **** americans. we GAVE them the BASE for $$$ We are Killers for $$$. We cant kill our own master!

If you would have read the FIRST POST, you can see the time line.. News is TODAYS! But just to compare, a SIMILAR news is given from JUNE 2011..

If the US refuses to vacate the base, the PPP government will fall, Kayani might have to say good bye to his job as well. It will be an interesting drama. The US will lose all its friends in Pakistan for sure, at least they won't dare to speak in favour of the US.

Pakistan has taken measures to prepare for a possible attack by U.S. forces, Germany’s Bild- Zeitung reported, citing a classified document by the U.S. government’s Combined Joint Intelligence Operations Center.
Pakistan has set up defensive positions in the border region with Afghanistan in response to an attack the country’s military sees as potentially imminent, Bild cited the document as saying.
Numerous anti-aircraft radar installations are in place to track low-flying vehicles, increasing Pakistan’s capability to spot helicopters and drones, Bild said.
Afghanistan will suffer a civil war once the International Security Assistance Force leaves the country, Bild also reported, citing U.S. military intelligence.

Pakistan Prepares for U.S. Attack, Bild Reports, Citing Document - Bloomberg....

Guys, tell you what? It is elections time and the current govt. knows that it is going out and not returning to power. Hence it is simply taking your attention away from polls to war and BS. :devil:

US will never attack Pak neither Pak can respond to US attack.

So, forget all this crap and focus on elections and elect a able govt. and leader for a better and propser Pak. :tup:

Can you support your statements with infrastructure and asset comparison between NATO and PAF?

read the whole thread before poking nose in every issue....

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

No, he cannot..!! :P :D

well ur Dp says abt ur personality soo no ans...:D

I was hearing NRK radio which is stat owned and they are saying that Pakistanies officers by mistake gave order to use air power and told NATO there were no Pakistani post in area.

First off all this is 4th statment from NATO members. To Nato i suggest they meet do get agree about what lia they gona use before changing statment again and again.

Glad to know that this act of war by American led NATO froces is being taken very seriously by military ... I've had the opertunity of reading a memo that a retired senior officer wrote to a serving commander in Pakistan Army which basically summed up as "Act now or be crushed like cockroaches"

There is not an iota of doubt who the enemies of Pakistan are and we have to be ready against them on all front

Yaar abhi bhi na ghairat ayi to kabhi nahi ayegi...we are more than 170 million...they cant mess with us n get away with it everytime..IMO its all Musharraf's fault...Americans ko boht free karlia tha General Sahab ne..n now the whole country is paying the price of his deeds.

No one is forcing you to accept anything. I am speaking on the facts i see.

Strange thing is, ISPR came out with a version,briefed the media in detail.

Now on the US/NATO side, unnamed officials sitting thousands of miles away right in USA / Washington are giving statements to WSJ or other newspapers, but the people sitting in Kabul have no version. Doesn't that tells something. Why are unnamed persons in Washington giving their versions while NATO/ISAF can't say anything in Kabul even after this many days.

Why is it taking so long ?? They have videos of the assault, they have maps of border locations, they have communication recording, they have men/women who dealt with the situation right in Afghanistan, but unnamed officials speaking in Washington. That;s ridiculous.

Till now,all the facts & figures go against the NATO. Plus i have cleary shown above how innocents getting chopped up by 30mm fire are considered as militants when contrary to that they were innocent civilians. Even then US army hid the fcts and lied.

So with their past record how can we be sure they won't lie or be lying this time too.

Gun cams, Voice recorder, flight logs, mission briefings, all should be readily available.

We have not had a statement from the ISAF spokesman regarding this incident proper, but as you said, people in Virgina and Washington are anonymously giving reports to WSJ and NYT!!!

Good Move by Pakistan but i hope they are not sleeping on eastern borders as well all know that US can Order india to attack Pakistan on easter side & obviously india will be more than appy to obey the boss.....

Hope US will not dare to attack Pakistan again after tht or world will face WWlll

If india attacks Pakistan on behalf of the US, india herself will be attacked from the north and the east, have no doubt about that.

I agree with the last bit of your post Mr Javed - The consequences of all out hostility may result in a catpstrophic response - not good for anyone.
India will respect the views of the USA but i dont believe they will attack unless their sovreignty is violated. India also knows the result of an all out attack will result in disaster for all. Pakistan is not Afghanistan or Iraq. Pakistan is a bit more than that to chew - trust me!

My dear friend, Taliban is following Gurrila warfare, which a state army can't adopt. So please stop comparing state army with Gurilla fighters... and moreover NATO is not loosing. They came to nab OBL, they did.
Bro have you ever seen a country spend trillions and derail their economy just to nab a person ? :lol: ... That is the most amusing American joke i have ever heard and sadly their naive people and even you believe it ... Is the killing of a single person the most important objective NATO sought to achieve in these 11 years ? ... What does it change on the ground ? There are still literally 1000's of people waiting to take place of OBL ... and about the revival of Taliban , you will be amazed to read the international reports about their presence in Afghanistan ... All this drama is being done to save face by shifting blame on Pakistan which will likely get them in more trouble if Russia decides to shut NDN too ... Its a great bargaining chip for European missile defense shield ... Lets see how events turn out ...

Guys, tell you what? It is elections time and the current govt. knows that it is going out and not returning to power. Hence it is simply taking your attention away from polls to war and BS. :devil:

US will never attack Pak neither Pak can respond to US attack.

So, forget all this crap and focus on elections and elect a able govt. and leader for a better and propser Pak. :tup:

So, you don' want Pakistan to prepare to defend herself. What else can the enemies of Pakistan say?

And how do the iced Norwegians, who could not even properly dispose off their mass murderer, make this assessment?

Not like they were involved in this incident, and there are also no statements from anybody in the ISAF/NATO regarding this.
While the PA is abundantly clear that fire first came from ISAF helis, and communications broke down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom