What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

US and its allies are far more equipped with new technology that pakistan will not survive a day

Very interesting point fella! So how did the Afghans survive for a decade?

Here is another interesting point. When Pakistan fights, it does not mean that only army is fighting. The whole nation fights. Including kids from ages of 15 to adults and elders. It may sound even more absurd but Pakistani's have something no other nation has and that is no fear for death at time of the war! No offense but you wouldn't be able to digest this because you need to be in the same boat which you aren't

God Bless non war mongers Americans
Pakistan Zindabaad!

did Afghan survive?
If US leaves Afghan and Iraq both are set back to stone ages
surviving is not living in caves and bullet peppered houses

lol ok so you are saying 15 year old kids and your elderly are going to fight against satellite guide missiles ? against stealth technology? and most of all not one nation at war with you but over 6 ?
I don't argue the courage that my people have I know i mean ya put their army infront of ours with same weapons ya pak army will tare them apart

no man pakistan can not afford or win this war not when for every its every single breath it has to rely on aid from other nations

NATO has sown the seeds of destruction now lets c where this leads. But whatever great move from Pakistan.

But im sure about one thing USA and NATO are doing their best to provoke Pakistan for full scale war.

Man r u drunk which rum u were drinking no where in article is written about RAW.

who told you that? even the unit that is being moved wont discuss this in the army gathering or with other units except the unit officers and senior JCOs and NCOs. the movement will be done at odd hours and will be very discrete without any word of destination and reason to move.
Either you are one of the unit officers (in which case you are violating the secrecy act) or you are speculating.

If its true then do tell what kind of missile systems that need to be moved next to the border? If they are the man pads then they are as useless as the 12.7mm or MG 1A3 those poor soldiers had because the NATO gunship’s are pretty much immune to the fire from these things. Anything bigger doesn’t need to be moved and can take out the intruders from many a miles.

To I-Balouch: I was referring to the Chinese build up of it's forces close to their south-western border, not Pakistan. And yes I have heard certain missiles have been located to the border as well from inside sources. Anyways I'm not saying China is going jump in a conflict, but it's only logical for them to set up defense where they feel threatened.

ANZA II Vs APACHE lets see how many are downed by this ANZA II

Actually Anza has too short a range and Apache are equipped with flares and ALQ-144 modulated IRCM jammer. which jams missiles like Anza or side winder. As I had said earlier we need good strategic SAM's as well as good point defenses offered by FD-2000 and LD-2000.

ALQ-144 IR jammer on a Apache helicopter:

ALQ-144_IRCM.jpg

Anza 2 can shoot down apaches if they're within the 5000m range, but Apache can fire rockets from a 10,000m distance without being detected. therefore anza's 2 are not a sufficient countermeasure.

So basically without intervention of PAF...PA is sitting duck for NATO.

Little too late, its not going to bring our brave dead soldier back to life. I still fail to understand why PAF was not called in when we were attacked. The raid lasted for more than an hour, what was PAF doing? What's the use of having AWACS and Gods gift to Pakistan, the block 52 F-16CD when we can't even protect our own men at war?

Mr Kiyani, you owe us an explanation, specially to the families of those who died in vain. :hitwall:

but then don't forget that Apache needs Fuel to fly...and that goes through Pakistan ;)

ISLAMABAD - Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Kayani has directed the ranks and cadres of military to give befitting response to any foreign aggression and take a decision in this regard on the spot as the “command of chain system” has been suspended owing to serious circumstances in the wake of recent NATO strikes on Pakistani border posts in Mohmand Agency, which killed 24 soldiers.
The attack by NATO on Saturday, which is dubbed as “intentional and deliberate” by the civilian and military leadership, has led to great anguish and anger among the ranks of the armed forces and it has been decided not to tolerate such assault in future and give it befitting response.
General Kayani held a crucial meeting with his military commanders a day after the NATO strike at the General Headquarters (GHQ) but its details were not shared with the media. After the meeting, the army chief sent a letter to the armed forces in which important decisions taken at GHQ were conveyed to them.
In accordance with the decisions, there would be no need to follow the army’s command and chain system and any official or soldier, at any particular place, would be allowed to take a decision on his own without waiting for the orders from the top so that any aggression from outside would be matched.
“The decision has been made owing to the breaking down of the communication system as result of the NATO strike on the Pakistani border post in Mohmand Agency,” an official said.
The NATO strike, which was unexpected, led to a great loss of life as the army was not anticipating any such aggression from its allies and the Pakistani soldiers were taken aback. “The army chief in the meeting declared that no foreign aggression would be allowed in future and all possible measures are being taken to defend the country,” the official said.
Apart from doing away with the command and chain system, some other important steps are also being taken such as reinforcement of troops on the Pakistani side of the border and also to increase the surveillance flights of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on the country’s border with Afghanistan.

Strike without permission, Kayani tells troops | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

not sure about RBS 70

RBS 70 system has a better chance of actually hitting since its guidance system is more resistant to enemy jammers but then again its proximity fuse should activate the detonation really close to the target so that its explosive and shaped charge has a chance to penetrate the armor. There is over 1 Kg of tungsten and shaped charge so it might do the trick but all MANPADs are only going to be effective if their location is unknown to the gunship and if they can surprise their target, a kill is only ensured if the distance to travel is shorter and their location is unknown meaning they have to be some where around the posts not exactly in the posts to have chance to defend them against the attack.

RBS 70 Mk 2
The Mk 2 missile has a 100% increase in area coverage compared to the Mk 1. The Mk 2 version incorporates a smaller digital electronic control unit, a larger sustainer motor and a heavier warhead, providing an increased speed of 590m/s and range of 7km, with improved armour penetration characteristics.

The warhead is 50% heavier and incorporates fragmentation pellets and a shaped hollow charge for armour penetration against armoured helicopter targets.

Still not quite the legs to take on an Apache and you have to be able to see the target.

lol zero knowledge ? been to pub with ur m8s before reading and writing. For u dumb *** amercians saying they were attacked by taliban. COuld they used that if they had attacked major post ? Btw there is no major post along border in these area. And if u dont have any good to say or do not understand what i meant dont open ur stinky mouth. Now go back to bead

Thanks for confirming what I stated about you in my previous post. :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Very interesting point fella! So how did the Afghans survive for a decade?

Here is another interesting point. When Pakistan fights, it does not mean that only army is fighting. The whole nation fights. Including kids from ages of 15 to adults and elders. It may sound even more absurd but Pakistani's have something no other nation has and that is no fear for death at time of the war! No offense but you wouldn't be able to digest this because you need to be in the same boat which you aren't

God Bless non war mongers Americans
Pakistan Zindabaad!

lol, you have two american flags in your avatar and you live USA..........

explain to me why are you living in this war monger nation? :lol:

Actually Anza has too short a range and Apache are equipped with flares and ALQ-144 modulated IRCM jammer. which jams missiles like Anza or side winder. As I had said earlier we need good strategic SAM's as well as good point defenses offered by FD-2000 and LD-2000.

ALQ-144 IR jammer on a Apache helicopter:

ALQ-144_IRCM.jpg

SAM (ie. FD/FT-2000) is not designed for helicopters and LD-2000 is not effectives.

Only we need the response of PAF to destroy Apache. PAF must response immediately.

If they die fighting thats better than die while asleep at a check post.....Understand the difference?

aisa kyun sochte ho..... why ? just a few border incidences & a call for do or die. foolish policy,think positive Pakistan is here to stay . & not to get trapped in this nett that NATO has deliberately set ! & in fact by doing the so-called come what may theory, you are exactly giving the U.S what it wants. Look at china do you know how many times it has been provoked in the 60's,70's up to the early 90's by different power's did it lost its cool ? no it did not, & thats why china is where it stands today. Remember when a bully teases you to fight you can win the conflict with out raising a voice , its called ignoring the attention seeker theory . Do that & the bully will end up standing alone want example read: IRAN, brilliant diplomacy @ work
(Russia,china,Venezuela) can the U.S or Israel attack it ? yes, but will they attack it ? No even though frankly speaking Iran is no match to them but still Iran has played its card's too shrewdly in the international Geo-polity & comity if not anything then Pakistan can learn diplomacy from this example. Diplomacy is one of the strongest weapon's a nation can poses, its the shield which protects a country from arm twisting, it over comes obstacles in the international scene it can win partners of interests. It can beat foes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom