What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

The fact of the matter is, the US wants to 'accelerate the events' on the ground in its strategic favor, as it faces severe opposition from the regional powers against its presence in Afghanistan, as well as from the Afghan & American people themselves. Pakistan has to bide its time out, strangle the US strategically & geopolitically, & not be provoked by the provocations from the US. That is exactly what the US & NATO Forces want, that Pakistan gets provoked.

Bastards have put their first card on the table.

Timing of this statement is mind blowing.

Al Qaeda Says it is Holding a U.S. Hostage in Pakistan - WSJ.com
Although i have serious doubts about authenticity of such news,and looks more likely to be a ploy to justify NATO attack... BUT
what the American Citizen was doing in Pakistan? Provided the Government has asked all Foreigners specially Americans to Liaison with Ministry of Internal affairs and keep them updated about their address and why they are there...

I think CIA is a rogue agency that wants a america pakistani war, CIA is a state within a state, Some in american are evangelists and want to attack *******

Get some diesel for Pakistani locomotives before thinking about going to war. in todays news, most of reminaing pakistani trains did not leave the stations because there was no diesel available for the trains. how do pakistan intend to sustain a war? get out of dream world, face the reality, Zardari and co has sold pakistan and i am afraid end game is near, unless and until some miracle can save Pakistan. Guys wake up and analyze the whole domestic situation in pakistan and understand what is going on?

1)if u r trying to imply that worry about our economy then think abt war,then remember no matter how much effort we put into our economy,our western so called freinds will sabotage it as they have access to our country ,deny them every sort of access then we can really work on removing the corruption form inside,thus only in that state of affairs shall we have enough deisel for our locomotives.

2)how do we sustain a war? stop thinking like that and be a man,to further enlighten you my freind,when israel attacked lebanon did the hizboulah need deisel to fire off their katyusha's no they did'nt and how convinent that we have nato's and americans in afghanistan i would say can easily be targeted by guerila katyusha's,we can go on a sustained war even on mules with only weapons using gunpowder ,rpgs ,katyusha's only but it all depends on your willpower and determination to fight on!

or we could be cowards wat musharaf has made us!when war is upon u u don't think will i win or not,u fight with watever resources u have

The most funniest and impossible thing that could ever happen at this moment is that India and Pakistan should unite together to
fight terrorism or foreign aggression. We are like brothers, apas ke problem baad mein settle karlenge ;)
People don't get mad, I love Pakistan. It's just a thought LOL

this removes a huge barrier and adds leeway as far as RoEs are concerned; and their ability (without fear of dereliction of duty) to defend themselves effectively, in the event of the next hostile aggressive act by 'friendlys'

There are many theories we can get out of this sad event .So this could be one of the reason but as we dont have any proof of it so we cannot be sure .

This cannot happen here is a thing

War in Waziristan will not be just waziristan , Americans will surely be fucked upside down ,coz then Talibans + PA both experts of Guerrilla warfare.U can well imagine what they are going to do these americans.

as far as indian will try to take out our nuke , if till this day americans were not sucessful in doing it they got little chance in dpoing that , and it will be a great stupidity on behalf of indians to to get involve in all this coz if they do they are one going to loose as Paksitan has nothign to loose ,so i dont think they are fool enough to get themselves in to war with Pakistan just coz of Isreal which in this case in not at all going to get disturbed by all this.

So i think it might not be case .............Might i will say.

lol I like your style of thinking but the truth ...again is far more bitter then you think sir
If US were to go to war with pakistan, one India does not have to par take in it and will not because India is the only country that Pakistan can actually do damage to at that point lol
US and its allies are far more equipped with new technology that pakistan will not survive a day and who do you think will defend you China? Saudis, or Iranians? no one will come my friend at the end of the day Pakistan is alone (sad but true)

As for Israel, if US were to go to war with pakistan.. I guarantee you that they will be the first to launch against Pakistan because Pakistan is the only Muslim country that can strike back at Israel

General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, Issues Clear Warning to NATO. Chief of Army Staff General Kayani has officially passed a notification allowing for full-scale retaliation in case of any aggression.

In a statement issued here on Thursday, Army chief has given permission to engage with the enemy even if it requires firing into Afghanistan.
Local units have been tasked to gather up large amounts of weapons and ammunition.
Sources said Kayani suspended the command and chain system in order to enable the senior officers on the posts to take appropriate action if Pakistani forces come under attack.
The decision would however be applicable to eventualities involving NATO troops.
Any attack on Pakistan will be retaliated with full force and senior officer of the post will be authorized to decide any action if attacked, no need for prior approval any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyani, all I can say is please proof me if you can defend Pakistan or silence. I think, his hot tempers will cool down and will forgot everything next day to normal routine.

I will keep eyes on drones attacks within next few weeks.

this removes a huge barrier and adds leeway as far as RoEs are concerned; and their ability (without fear of dereliction of duty) to defend themselves effectively, in the event of the next hostile aggressive act by 'friendlys'

Could you expand please? The current ROEs seemed to have allowed the posts to use small arms, anti aircraft ability and artillery i dont understand what huge barrier they face.

Back
Top Bottom