What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Okay, so when the NATO supply routes open in a few weeks, would that be enough of a period to mourn the loss of these 28 martyrs?

Yes, you've mentioned that many times throughout this thread already. You don't need to keep reverberating it, especially when this is just your opinion & not based on any facts. When that happens, you can talk about it. We don't want to make this thread full of conjecture.

Yes, you've mentioned that many times throughout this thread already. You don't need to keep reverberating it, especially when this is just your opinion & not based on any facts.

Just as I said RD would be released?

Truth does hurt!

It would be appropriate to declare ten days of national mourning; after all, it is Muharram too and this is a national tragedy.

Yes, you've mentioned that many times throughout this thread already. You don't need to keep reverberating it, especially when this is just your opinion & not based on any facts. When that happens, you can talk about it. We don't want to make this thread full of conjecture.

It is based on past events where routes were closed for week or so before being re-opened.

Slavery was also a 'reality' at one point, .............

NEWSFLASH: Slavery is STILL a reality.

=========================================

Are there any updates on the Pakistani side of the investigation? I assume there is one, right?

Just as I said RD would be released?

Truth does hurt!

It would be appropriate to declare ten days of national mourning; after all, it is Muharram too and this is a national tragedy.

Again, you were calling out on others for making off-topic posts, & when we closed the RD chapter, you want to bring it up again. You've been proven wrong on your claim of RD being a diplomat by the Pakistan FO, yet you want to derail this thread. You are deliberately being disingenuous, & you know it.

Again, you were calling out on others for making off-topic posts, & when we closed the RD chapter, you want to bring it up again. You've been proven wrong on your claim of RD being a diplomat by the Pakistan FO, yet you want to derail this thread.

Please read my post again; it was on topic:

Please read my post again; it was on topic:

This has nothing to do with the thread "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack". Post your post somewhere else (current events or national issues), this is not the right thread.

it might be a national tragedy but it means nothing for our extended COAS, core commanders approved by Washington, and our Democratic government, and Mr. DEMOCRACY saver

This has nothing to do with the thread "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack". Post your post somewhere else (on Muharram), this is not the right thread.

National mourning for the fallen soldiers is entirely appropriate; please do NOT disrespect the brave soldiers selfless sacrifice.

National mourning for the fallen soldiers is entirely appropriate; please do NOT disrespect the brave soldiers selfless sacrifice.

Calling for ten days of national mourning in Muharram comes under current events & social issues, or the member's club; not on this thread. Yes, I am being disrespectful to the dead, whereas you are posting posts like these:

So how is this relevant to the present thread?

Good points!

Always glad to help!

You are correct!

I fear this patriot for sure! :D

PAC3-7.gif

My matters are between Allah and me, and I fear no man on Earth. Do what you will.

My tongue is mine to use, as is yours for you.

That soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY is a FACT.

Your continued hysterics and wailing like little girls dishonors them more than my calm, respectful words ever will.

So why have you collected so many of them in Pindi and Islamabad? :D

Hey, I already have a shrink; I don't need you as another one! :lol:

No Sir: The moral depravity of the system that you are supporting is clear. You merely misdirect that ire at me.

Calling for ten days of national mourning in Muharram comes under current events & social issues, or the member's club; not on this thread.

Fancy yourself a Mod eh? :D

A national period of mourning for the 28 brave fallen selfless soldiers, THAT ARE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, would be a fitting tribute to their sacrifice to protect the nation.

Do you have a problem with that?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Another appropriate idea would be a national fund raising drive to help the families of the fallen soldiers, specially the baby girl whose picture was posted above.

Fancy yourself a Mod eh? :D

A national period of mourning for the 28 brave fallen selfless soldiers, THAT ARE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, would be a fitting tribute to their sacrifice to protect the nation.

Do you have a problem with that?

The topic of the thread is "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack", not Muharram. This thread is meant for specific updates on that front. If you really want to respect the deaths of our soldiers by having a ten day mourning period for Muharram, create a separate thread. This is not the thread for doing that. This thread is meant for specific updates on "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack" in terms of NATO/Pakistan's position on this incident.

Am I clear enough for you?

The topic of the thread is "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack", not Muharram. This thread is meant for specific updates on that front. If you really want to respect the deaths of our soldiers by having a ten day mourning period for Muharram, create a separate thread. This is not the thread for doing that. This thread is meant for specific updates on "NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack". Am I clear enough for you?

Let me be clear:

It would be a befitting tribute to the fallen soldiers to have a national period of mourning in their honor, no matter what month it is.

Get it?

Let me be clear:

It would be a befitting tribute to the fallen soldiers to have a national period of mourning in their honor, no matter what month it is.

Get it?

Sure. This is not the thread though. Create a separate thread. This thread is meant for specific updates from the NATO/Pakistan position with respect to NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack. Got it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom