What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

................... I want and i simply expect a strong response from Pakistan. ....................

................... Anyway, I hope Pakistan is going to take some serious steps this time...................

Both of you are going to be disappointed I am afraid. Pakistan is in NO position to retaliate, directly or indirectly.], and will NOT be in a position to do so for quite a few years yet.

Demonizing me will not change that reality. Do what you will.

The things that will happen after the NATO rampage

1. Loud Hollow Slogan Chanting.
2. A lot of chest thumping.
3. Political point scoring.

things that will almost certainly happen

1. Pakistan will never break all civil and diplomatic and military ties.
2. More such attacks in the future.
3. More of all the above.

In the end when all is said and done the people of Pakistan will be left holding the bag as always. Our leadership has got no backbone.
Some one want 5 more years while others might be eyeing yet an other EXTENSION. :hitwall:

What certainly is not the case is your knowledge and comprehension is shining through like a beacon. You simply lack the knowledge of the history and political insight of the events that have occurred. I strongly recommend you absorbing some of the posts earlier in the thread to perhaps get a feel of what is going on - rather than posting one line dross posts. There are potentially half a dozen potential reasons why they attacked. I frankly dont care. The only thing i care about is these scumbag low life animals entered my fatherland and killed pakistani soldiers whilst they slept.
We are a nation that will not forget and will not tolerate this sort of hostility. They have been very quiet in the last 24 hours. The silence is perhaps speaking very loudly and is voicing the guilt of what has happened. I dont normally agree with violent actions - however an eye for an eye.
Last thing is some scum bag low life animals entered your nation and carried out atrocity of this nature - would you be asking and saying childish thicko statements like "it makes no sense?" I think not.
Face it, what you said made no sense. I honestly think it was a mistake. One line dross posts? Normally yours and many peoples posts on here are made up of overly long winded patriotic drivel. The rest is normally insulting Indians, western puppets and in your case, me.
Again, NATO has not come out of this well. They have blood on their hands, supplies are being blocked, their world image has been damaged considerably and they potentially lost a valuable ally. Why would they do that on purpose? Do enlighten me.
Have the been quiet? They've pretty much admitted it was them and are now keeping quiet in order to investigate. That is the right thing to do. Maybe you should wait for some more answers before calling for blood and generalizing NATO as low life animals.
Seeing as you live in the UK, maybe you should stop being such a keyboard warrior, get outside and call the next person you say a low life animal.

Both of you are going to be disappointed I am afraid. Pakistan is in NO position to retaliate, directly or indirectly.], and will NOT be in a position to do so for quite a few years yet.

Demonizing me will not change that reality. Do what you will.

For gods sake we have had 26 brave soldiers, defenders of our nation made into shaeeds. we are all hurt and feel pain and you allways think its about you. Its not about you cheng we dont give a damn about you. We care about those 26 souls who will never be seen by their loved ones again

So basically NATO are painting the target in advance here. For those who are hoping for this to come true, also give a thought to the aftermath of it. ISI being marked in anticipation of attacks on NATO troops is really not that good a thing that might be feeling at the moment. It will come with baggage.

we are already under attack and we are already being demonized so I say we turn up the heat on these bastards in afghanistan , they have spilled enough of our blood!!

For gods sake we have had 26 brave soldiers, defenders of our nation made into shaeeds. we are all hurt and feel pain and you sad bastarxx allways think its about you. Its not about you cheng we dont give a damn about you. We care about those 26 souls who will never be seen by their loved ones again

Soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY.

Fact.

Now stop wailing like little girls and face reality.

It makes complete sense. They need to show something to their people. Why they failed, who was responsible for their failure. Pakistan is rather obvious choice for them.
So by launching an unprovoked attack on Pakistan and killing 28 people: They are telling the public, Look! We attacked them! Therefore they are responsible for our failure. Somehow I don't think they will buy it.

we are already under attack and we are already being demonized so I say we turn up the heat on these bastards in afghanistan , they have spilled enough of our blood!!

That would be one way to retaliate, yes, as long as it can be done in an effective way.

Wasn't this a massacre??

This video is not related to this incident.

539w.jpg

A Pakistani boy, bottom, shouts slogans along with other protestors during a rally to condemn NATO helicopters attacks on Pakistani troops, on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan, Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY.

Fact.

Now stop wailing like little girls and face reality.

and they say allah takes the best ones first so traitors and quislings like you sadly will be around for a long time

Well if the people in West choose to ignore any reason, than there is nothing we can do. Where is the proof that Pakistan supports the Taliban? Why in the world would Pakistan support the Taliban when they are hell bent on destroying our country, their is enough evidence to suggest that the TTP have enough support from Taliban in Afghanistan as they constantly keep attacking Pakistani positions from their hideouts in Afghanistan.

The US is not winning the war in Afghanistan is because it has failed to win the hearts and minds of the locals. The US has used the strategy of bombs over butter, every other day innocent civilians are killed by NATO fire, how possibly can the US expect loyalty from the Afghans when they are killing their brothers and sisters left right and centre. Pakistan wants a stable Afghanistan that is not hostile to her interests, not dominance as history has proved that no foreigner can accomplish that.

And I am surprised that we are talking about the same war in Afghanistan. Because from where I look, I see Pakistan army, with all its machinations in all their manifestations being hell bent on ensuring that the only peace that prevails in Afghanistan is the one which is acceptable to Pakistan army's hegemonic ambitions. Come what may, and it does not really matter for them if people like Rabbani need to be turban bombed, amongst other such developments.

Oh puleez, majority of the Indian members except for a few have just added salt to the wound. Don't try and pretend that you have Pakistan's best interests in your heart, you are fooling no one. Regarding colour, i agree Aryan_B went over the line and shouldn't have used race in his post.

What can I say....I guess it depends on the cause of the problem that you see and the difference in that with my view. I see the cause of the problem as being Pakistani army command for what it has done in past and what it seeks to do now. I am sure that an average Pakistani will not care at all if there is Idi Amin running Afghanistan as long as it is at peace with Pakistan. Our difference is in our understanding of the nature of this problem and that is why my comments may sound acerbic to you. However, I still hope that you do not find me in agreement with disrespecting the dead. In such case, I will have failed certainly.

Back
Top Bottom