What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Like they say, half knowledge is dangerous knowledge. It is indeed accepted in US and west that Afghanistan war is going nowhere, the caveat, till Pakistan stops the support to Taliban. That is the bottomline. So once again to reiterate, this strategy of PA generals is getting things closer home!

Well if the people in West choose to ignore any reason, than there is nothing we can do. Where is the proof that Pakistan supports the Taliban? Why in the world would Pakistan support the Taliban when they are hell bent on destroying our country, their is enough evidence to suggest that the TTP have enough support from Taliban in Afghanistan as they constantly keep attacking Pakistani positions from their hideouts in Afghanistan.

The US is not winning the war in Afghanistan is because it has failed to win the hearts and minds of the locals. The US has used the strategy of bombs over butter, every other day innocent civilians are killed by NATO fire, how possibly can the US expect loyalty from the Afghans when they are killing their brothers and sisters left right and centre. Pakistan wants a stable Afghanistan that is not hostile to her interests, not dominance as history has proved that no foreigner can accomplish that.

Re what Indians think, relax, we have been here when Pakistan was part of SEATO / CENTO, we have had China and Pakistan with us always. We will be fine in our own poor, inferior way. Thanks.

I know India will be fine and so will Pakistan. Pakistan might be going through some tough times now but we are a tough bunch and will bounce back.

My participation here is not to rub any salt there. I strongly believe that if the Pakistani Army strategy of supporting its prodigal assets continue, this problem will just grow endemic and the region will be in a mess. And about the color. So what is the color of the money then?

Oh puleez, majority of the Indian members except for a few have just added salt to the wound. Don't try and pretend that you have Pakistan's best interests in your heart, you are fooling no one. Regarding colour, i agree Aryan_B went over the line and shouldn't have used race in his post.

Two US senators call for tough line with Pakistan

jon-kyl-reut.jpg-543.jpg

Jon Kyl of Arizona, the Senate's No. 2 Republican, says ''tough diplomacy'' is needed and US aid must be contingent upon Pakistan's cooperation in fighting al-Qaida. -Reuters File Photo

WASHINGTON: Senior lawmakers suggested Sunday that the US take a harder line with Pakistan, after Islamabad retaliated for Nato’s deadly misfire by closing parts of its border with Afghanistan and demanding the US vacate a drone base.

Two US senators call for tough line with Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

once the we shut down their supply routes indefinitly and follow through on the removal of american presence from our soil only the this ****** suar will come to his senses , untill then they will keep on vomiting what ever AIPAC feeds up their back holes.

AM: To say that "There are only two possibilities 'complete incompetence or collusion'" is rather premature at the moment.

OK... Pakistani troops are guilty, they actually opened fire on innocent ISAF/ANA soldiers and in self defense they called in the NATO airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. Happy with it? Good, now live with it.

Well if the people in West choose to ignore any reason, than there is nothing we can do. Where is the proof that Pakistan supports the Taliban? Why in the world would Pakistan support the Taliban when they are hell bent on destroying our country, their is enough evidence to suggest that the TTP have enough support from Taliban in Afghanistan as they constantly keep attacking Pakistani positions from their hideouts in Afghanistan.

The US is not winning the war in Afghanistan is because it has failed to win the hearts and minds of the locals. The US has used the strategy of bombs over butter, every other day innocent civilians are killed by NATO fire, how possibly can the US expect loyalty from the Afghans when they are killing their brothers and sisters left right and centre. Pakistan wants a stable Afghanistan that is not hostile to her interests, not dominance as history has proved that no foreigner can accomplish that.

I know India will be fine and so will Pakistan. Pakistan might be going through some tough times now but we are a tough bunch and will bounce back.

Oh puleez, majority of the Indian members except for a few have just added salt to the wound. Don't try and pretend that you have Pakistan's best interests in your heart, you are fooling no one. Regarding colour, i agree Aryan_B went over the line and shouldn't have used race in his post.
Now the reallity is that the US/NATO is siding with the terrorists and attacking our troops mercilessly .....This means infact the US/NATO are training these Alqaida and Haqqani terrorists and sending them within our country to attack and kill our innocent public and our troops.....:smokin:

I agree with all who say wait for NATO/ISAF documented facts before trying to discuss the undiscussable.

We have lost 28 soliders to NATO/US agression and this fact is undeniable, you people are spineless murderes this is also an undeniable fact so what more do we need to know before we stat treating you like the enemy that you are ?!

After the initial upset and emotional feelings I have now had time to think about what has happened here. I believe these actions were delibarate. This is the latest outrage in a well orchestrated sequence of events. The last 6 to 12 months pakistan and in particular PA and ISI have been demonised in the western anti Pakistan press around the world. There has been the usual chorus of excuses from a few treacherous Pakistanis who want Pakistan to have no army and to live at the mercy of Indian and American interests who try to excuse these unjustified acts against our nation.

Today even China and Russia would be reluctant to fight a war with america. Therefore Americans know that it is unlikely that Pakistan will fight them openly.

Yes pakistan could give a bloody nose to America no doubt but Americans could do unprecedented damage to our people and our country.

These acts by America against Pakistan from the Davies affair to this recent outrage are designed to destabilise Pakistan its army and ISI. Logic being that we Pakistanis will blame PA for being powerless. These actions are designed to force pakistan into backing their puppet regime of Karzai in Afghanistan.

Americans have not been able to achieve what they want in Afghanistan. They are leaving the neighbourhood however they still want influence in our neighbourhood. They intend to do this by using India as a proxy and that they will leave a few troops in Afghanistan and try containing china. They need Pakistan to bend to their will and support their nefarious designs. Simply speaking Pak establishment and I don't mean Zaradari but real powerbrokers like Kayani will not accept this without a pound of Indian flesh in kashmir. America wants Pakistan to be subjugated to India so India can concentrate on the main task and that is contain China.

So my brothers we are in a delicate environment and we must be firm but not give Americans any excuses to take greater action. We need to be very meusured in our response and we need to move closer and coordinate our actions with China and to a lesser extent Russia and Iran with who our interests converge.

I do not see any end to these acts by america in the short term and we need to be patient and play our cards close to our chest. We must be united and supportive of our armed forces and other agencies.

Oh God please give janath to those 28 shaeeds that have been killed by the enemies of pakistan and give their families patience RIP

OK... Pakistani troops are guilty, they actually opened fire on innocent ISAF/ANA soldiers and in self defense they called in the NATO airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. Happy with it? Good, now live with it.

Emmie yaar any person on earth would look at the argument objectively and have perhaps a hunch. It not as if it was 50 or 100 metres across the border. It was 2 miles. However anybody wants to look at it - it looks mor and more like a massacre. The silence of Nato speaks volumes. Yet VC wishes to give the benefit of the doubt to his beloved loved ones. He is more American than Captain America! I find it funny that he keeps jumping round any questions and when he gets into a pickle - he refers to his standard answers."lets wait and see" or "lets agree to differ". :no:
Nato and the USA will and can never be trusted. I want and i simply expect a strong response from Pakistan. Cheng - you have certainly shown us something today and i am grateful for it - and that is how one should NOT be when it comes to having positivity towards the nation of your forefathers

Aryan, in every other post of yours you speak of Americas impending doom, bankruptcy, death, destruction etc. Why,therefore would they now risk another conflict with Pakistan?

Aryan, in every other post of yours you speak of Americas impending doom, bankruptcy, death, destruction etc. Why,therefore would they now risk another conflict with Pakistan?

Going out strong I guess. They want to make their legacy known for death, destruction, terrorism, killing, murder, bombing and whatnot. What better way to go about that than start yet another war.

These acts are the desparat acts of an empire in demise. They lash out and hope in creating scenarios where they can extend their empire a little longer. If pakistan fell in line that would assist in containing china and holding the new order back try thinking about it.

You have probably heard of the saying in UK oh is big but he is a gentle giant. In americas case they are the opposite they are on their way down and have to prove that they are not and create scenarios that give them relevance in a new world

These acts are the desparat acts of an empire in demise. They lash out and hope in creating scenarios where they can extendd their empire a little longer. If pakistan fell in line that would assist in containing china and holding the new order back try thinking about it
How would attacking Pakistan get them on the US's side? Surely co-operating with them would? Flawed argument.

After Attacks in Pakistan, Worries in Afghanistan About Security
By ALISSA J. RUBIN and SALMAN MASOOD
Published: November 27, 2011

Alissa J. Rubin <<<< it never takes long for members of this cabal ( i.e the ones who cannot be named ) to show up in conflicts going on in Muslim lands

How would attacking Pakistan get them on the US's side? Surely co-operating with them would? Flawed argument.

I told you to think about it. America/india are not prepared to pay pakistans price for compliance with american wishes -kashmir before you ask

Back
Top Bottom