What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

@ Vcheng
While You do talk about the facts and the reality,one thing you seem to undermine is the strength of the human spirit. Case in point is the Dolittle strike after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Some times the human spirit truimphs where everything else has failed.

It's very simple. Pakistan must boycott the Bonn conference that is coming up along with other diplomatic (& military) engagements, keep the supply lines closed, clamp down on US presence inside Pakistan, order them to evacuate Shamsi base. Instead of burning bridges inside Afghanistan, they need to build a stake for themselves inside Afghanistan, & without an outright confrontation with the US, make sure that they feel the heat in Afghanistan. I was not in favor of Imran Khan, but I am starting to realize what he says makes sense.

Both of you are going to be disappointed I am afraid. Pakistan is in NO position to retaliate, directly or indirectly.], and will NOT be in a position to do so for quite a few years yet.

Demonizing me will not change that reality. Do what you will.

Let it be.. At least we are doing what needs to be done, standing beside 28 unfortunate families, calling spade a spade, unlike you and many others.

Senior officers from the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf), were scrambling to resume contacts with their Pakistani counterparts in the hopes of setting up a joint investigation into the incident.

^^^ For all those who were doubting whether there would be any joint investigation with Pakistan as an investigating party.
The incident, and the subsequent breakdown in relations with Pakistan, is a particular blow to the Isaf commander, US general John Allen, who sees the insurgent sanctuaries in Pakistan as one of the keys to the Afghan conflict and who had been in Pakistan the day before the border incident for talks with the Pakistani army chief, General Ashfaq Kayani, to discuss border co-operation.

^^^ For all those who think it was a deliberate NATO sanctioned attack to kill a few Pakistani troops... for what? Sh!ts n giggles??? This attack is a bigger loss to NATO than it is to Pakistan. For a nation or an army, troops can be replaced, but the opportunities and strategic moments and allies cannot. They are not fools to shoot themselves in the foot after coming so long into this war.

For once, I get the feeling that Afghan intelligence too might have played a part in this.

@ Vcheng
While You do talk about the facts and the reality,one thing you seem to undermine is the strength of the human spirit. Case in point is the Dolittle strike after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Some times the human spirit truimphs where everything else has failed.

Oh I believe in the human spirit all right. I hope that Pakistan triumphs against all odds. But I also keep my eyes and ears open to realistically evaluate the chances of that happening.

It's very simple. Pakistan must boycott the Bonn conference that is coming up along with other diplomatic (& military) engagements, keep the supply lines closed, clamp down on US presence inside Pakistan, order them to evacuate Shamsi base. Instead of burning bridges inside Afghanistan, they need to build a stake for themselves inside Afghanistan, & without an outright confrontation with the US, make sure that they feel the heat in Afghanistan. I was not in favor of Imran Khan, but I am starting to realize what he says makes sense.

No we must go and participate and back up the neighbourhood and stand firm with Russia china Iran and the rest that were critical of american silk road bolloxs

Most of that will NOT happen.

Let it be.. At least we are doing what needs to be done, standing beside 28 unfortunate families, calling spade a spade, unlike you and many others.

As you should. The nation must support the families of the martyred. It is the right thing to do.

So why do you put on bangles and cry when american soldiers die???

I regret all loss of life.

^^^ For all those who were doubting whether there would be any joint investigation with Pakistan as an investigating party.

^^^ For all those who think it was a deliberate NATO sanctioned attack to kill a few Pakistani troops... for what? Sh!ts n giggles??? This attack is a bigger loss to NATO than it is to Pakistan. For a nation or an army, troops can be replaced, but the opportunities and strategic moments and allies cannot. They are not fools to shoot themselves in the foot after coming so long into this war.

For once, I get the feeling that Afghan intelligence too might have played a part in this.
At last some sense.

NATO has made it too much messy, it seems impossible to recover the relations back to normal. There is too much fury & anger in Public, media as well as Armed Forces. Don't know about polititions though.

No we must go and participate and back up the neighbourhood and stand firm with Russia china Iran and the rest that were critical of american silk road bolloxs

Yes, that is part of what I was saying as well. The countries in the neighborhood (like Iran, Russia, China) have a real stake in the region, not the US.

Oh I believe in the human spirit all right. I hope that Pakistan triumphs against all odds. But I also keep my eyes and ears open to realistically evaluate the chances of that happening.

No you dont you are a hypocrite liar hiding under words and thats all they are like truth realist pragmatist etc. We know what you are quisling I will never forget that on a day like this you still think its about you you self centered liar

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Yes, that is part of what I was saying as well. The countries in the neighborhood (like Iran, Russia, China) have a real stake in the region, not the US.

yea we need to be their in bonn to air our views and stand firm against the silk road suggested by america and wanted by india

Pakistanis need to be more nationalistic and confident and have high self-esteem. This slavery submissive attitude should have been gone when we won our independence in August 14, 1947.

Back
Top Bottom