What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I know more about not only the judiciary but all other branches in Pakistan than you may realize or even be willing to admit.

USA is merely the current bogeyman, just like India has been for the past decades, to keep people like you from seeing the real roots of all the issues that are only growing more intractable by the day.

Are you denying that NATO troops invaded Pakistani territory and killed Pakistani troops. Even NATO had admitted this.

................... Why get yourself involve and make sacrafices for something that is not in your interest.

Well then, why did Pakistan join the WoT, and what is stopping it from leaving it?

Go ahead, please explain that one to me.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Are you denying that NATO troops invaded Pakistani territory and killed Pakistani troops. Even NATO had admitted this.

I am waiting for the full investigation to be completed, that is all.

Well then, why did Pakistan join the WoT, and what is stopping it from leaving it?

Go ahead, please explain that one to me.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I am waiting for the full investigation to be completed, that is all.

The hq was attacked twice... its 2.5km inside Pak territory... it has a Pakistani flag n Pa army soldiers in uniform on guard... its location is marked on NATO mission computers or GPRS... the troops didnt provoke them... isnt it bloody clear? or r u waiting for ur countrys statement which would be a lie!

This government is exacty the same as you, who worship the feet of those who spit at them and they think they are not worthy and they bend over and over to goraiy damaging their country and their people.

I dont need to remind you the amount of damages Pakistan has suffered because of this war OF terror. There was not a single case of suicide bombing inside Pakistan's soil before Pakistan joined in this war OF terror. There was peace in Pakistan before Pakistan joined this war OF terror. Iran is also an immediate neighbor of Afghanistan, they stayed out of this war OF terror. Is any of their troops being killed? Is their economy hurt even after US sanctions. Why get yourself involve and make sacrafices for something that is not in your interest.

Afghan Taliban were Pakistan's friends. Pakistan had its best relations with Afghanistan under the leadership of Afghan Taliban. Pakistan had the most influence in Afghanistan under the leadership of Afghan Taliban.

Kissing the feets of goraiy has done more damage to Pakistan than any other time in Pakistan's history. These goraiy are more dangerous than indians, they smile to your face when you're awake then stab you when you're asleep.

You missed the point, Who invite this troublemaker (America)? It is Pakistan who willing to be involved in WOT and willing to do dirty works for US after 9/11. Pakistan already decided to do something important for US instead its own people desires.

Again, it is Pakistan choose troublemaker to screw up our country. It is Pakistan leadership who choose to quiet and sit and military chief enjoy meal dinners.

Yeah, we face serious consequences by our decision, we make ourselves enemies within Afghans, Talibans, other groups more lists.

So Pakistanis are not sick of their government, their military and political and judicial leaders, their broken down social systems, their lack of economic progress, and their dismal education and abysmal health, but people like me?

Right priorities are these?

This is true you are right, that's what I demand to change it.

What has happened is merely an appetizer. The main dish is yet to be served, followed by several other courses. The people of Pakistan are not the problem; it is merely the elite cabal in power.

VCheng, people always serve as tools for the elites. Some times reluctantly, some times willingly.

As far as the reality is concerned, I tend to think that the elites are already aware of the realities. In Pakistan's case, it is the people who appear so willing to be the tools for the elites.

I personally think Pakistanis are smart, intelligent people. That gullibility excuse... doesn't work that well.

The hq was attacked twice... its 2.5km inside Pak territory... it has a Pakistani flag n Pa army soldiers in uniform on guard... its location is marked on NATO mission computers or GPRS... the troops didnt provoke them... isnt it bloody clear? or r u waiting for ur countrys statement which would be a lie!

The bold part is the only thing not proven yet...

Well, since I am an expat, my selfishness, betrayal and corruption has no bearing.

Why don't you worry about the traitors and corrupt people inside Pakistan for a change?

It might be more helpful.

Just a thought.

If you had noticed ... we are all against the snakes looting the country be it ghaddari inc or our fake ghairat brigade... but wat hurts us more is a so called Pakistani expat who claims he loves Pakistan as much as he loves USA..< (what an oxymoron) and is cynical and hateful !

Nato to &#8216;thoroughly investigate&#8217; border incident
Attack open aggression: Firdous

Kabul&#8212;The US commander in Afghanistan on Saturday promised a full investigation after Pakistan said a Nato air strike killed over 23 soldiers, sending his condolences over any troops who may have died.

&#8220;This incident has my highest personal attention and my commitment to thoroughly investigate it to determine the facts,&#8221; said General John Allen, commander of Nato&#8217;s International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

&#8220;My most sincere and personal heartfelt condolences go out to the families and loved ones of any members of Pakistan security forces who may have been killed or injured,&#8221; he added in a statement.

In the six months since US commandos killed Osama bin Laden near the Pakistani capital Islamabad without prior warning, Pakistani, US and Afghan officials have traded increasing complaints about cross-border attacks.

ISAF said Saturday it remained &#8220;committed to improving security relations&#8221; with Pakistan, including the coordination of operations along the border &#8211; in many places unmarked &#8211; &#8220;in our united fight against terrorism&#8221;.

Pakistan has frequently accused Nato of violating its airspace in pursuits of Taliban militants, but never before over such a deadly strike.

The last crisis occurred in September 2010 when Pakistan shut the main land route for Nato supplies at Torkham for 11 days after accusing Nato of killing three Pakistani troops in another attack in its northwest.

The border was reopened after the United States formally apologised. &#8212;AP

US apologizes to Pakistan

Islamabad&#8212;The United States of America on Saturday apologizes Pakistan over NATO attack on a check post and announced for a joint investigation regarding the attack.

US Ambassador Cameron Munter&#8217;s apology statement has been issued here.

In the statement he said that he heard about the attack from media and is sorry to know about loss of lives in the attack. Munter said the US and Pakistan will jointly investigate the issue. &#8220;I have seen press accounts of an incident on the Pakistani-Afghan border in which Pakistani soldiers were reportedly killed. I regret the loss of life of any Pakistani servicemen, and pledge that the United States will work closely with Pakistan to investigate this incident,&#8221; the statement said. &#8212;NNI

Attack open aggression: Firdous

Salim Ahmed

Lahore&#8212;Information Minister Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan Saturday condemned the NATO attack on its soil and security forces and said there will be no compromise on national sovereignty. &#8220;The government will raise the attack on Salala check post by NATO helicopters at all international Fora,&#8221; she said while talking to reporters here Saturday.

Dr Firdous said aggression on security forces and law enforcing agencies is aggression on Pakistan. She regretted that such incidents occur at a time whenever there is a progress towards peace in the region. She, however, pledged that Pakistan would continue its active role in bringing peace and security to Afghanistan through its three-d policy of development&#8218; dialogue and deterrence.

Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said that NATO aggression on two Pakistani Army border posts, was a direct assault on the sovereignty of the country. She said Armed Forces were not only the defenders of national geographical boundaries but also &#8220;constitutional&#8221; borders. She said the people were struggling against the mindset of extremism which was trying to

create instability in the country, and added education was the only solution to this problem. The sovereignty of the country was the top priority of government, she said and added no government could tolerate any attack its territories. &#8220;We are working with our coalition partners for the implementation of resolutions of Parliament on terrorism,&#8221; she said.

The Information Minister said whenever the government took the initiative to separate Taliban from locals, an assault on the nation turned the sympathy of locals towards the Taliban, adding that such attacks were not in favour of the war on terrorism.

She said the government was endeavouring to resolve the issue of terrorism with the help of the United Nation, backdoor diplomacy and dialogue, and added the process of peace could only be successful by implementation of the 3D (Dialogue, Development and Deterrence) policy of Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani.

To a question, Dr Firdous ruled out any understanding on the NATO assault and assured the nation that such incidents would never be tolerated. She said that whenever the peace process was launched, such incidents happened which hampered the process.

She said, &#8220;Pakistan is playing its role in peace in Afghanistan. We are also trying to ensure the integrity of Pakistan with the support of the government, people and the media.&#8221;

To another question, she said US taxpayers were investing in Pakistan for elimination of illiteracy, poverty and ignorance in society and added that it was not necessary for the government to agree to all policies of any other nation.

About the programme of Rafi Peer Theatre for child education, she said it was a people-to-people contact, not a government-to-government intitative.

To a question on the implementation of the NRO verdict, the Minister said the government had not yet received detailed judgement and it would be implemented according to the Constitution.

Moreover, the Information Minister also joined the nurses holding protest outside press club for the acceptance of their demands

VCheng, people always serve as tools for the elites. Some times reluctantly, some times willingly.

As far as the reality is concerned, I tend to think that the elites are already aware of the realities. In Pakistan's case, it is the people who appear so willing to be the tools for the elites.

I personally think Pakistanis are smart, intelligent people. That gullibility excuse... doesn't work that well.

I think the majority of Pakistanis are blinded by their indoctrination, and hence are more gullible than anything else. Once their leadership is changed, by force likely, it is only then that they will begin to see.

The bold part is the only thing not proven yet...

No trust me its clear... its crystal clear... and my info came frm the HQ where it happened... 77th brigade... this is the same brigade tht had lost 79 men including 14 officers in 4 months fighting taliban and flushing them out of the area... and NATO abandoning their out posts on the afghan side!

If you had noticed ... we are all against the snakes looting the country be it ghaddari inc or our fake ghairat brigade... but wat hurts us more is a so called Pakistani expat who claims he loves Pakistan as much as he loves USA..< (what an oxymoron) and is cynical and hateful !

How could an expat hurt you more than all the snakes you have living inside your own home? That simply does not make sense.

The worst enemies of Pakistan are those who kiss the feet of goray and bend over and think they are not worthy of anything, who are confused about their identity and are not accepted anywhere they go. They have the worst case of identity crisis and have the worst inferiority complex. They wish bad for their people and bend over for the goraiy while the goraiy spits on your face, still you think you are not worthy of their spit, so you bend over more and more.

Pakistanis are sick of people like you.

Hi Omar - I have been away on business for a couple of days. Heard the terrible news of the sad sad loss of these soldiers. My heart goes out to the lost ones and of course the families too. What i am disappointed but not surprised is the lack of respect some moronic morons have in even threads like this. They should be thoroughly disgusted with themselves and their families should disown what they are. In certain moments like this if people are unable to feel the sadness or the passions in your heart for moments like this they should stop pretending to have any emotions and feelings for their nation of origin. Is it any wonder people like solomon2 look apon him as a friend? Is it any wonder all Pakistanis are disliking his behavior. I would request MastanKhan to revoke his title as an opinionator as i would be thoroughly ashamed to be in the same bracket as him.

Back
Top Bottom