What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

35 percent? even if it's 5 percent it must be blocked. it isn't about how much supplies are going through how it will hurt the recievers it is about you standing up for your men. I have been repeatedly saying here what's worrysome here is a soldier's sense of 'revenge'. If the soldiers start feeling their general has thrown them in hell and into blind enemy fire and bound their hands to retaliate in return and also has refused to provide them tools to relatiate, I dont need to spell out how ugly it can get.

I agree. The anti-Americanism in the society has slowly and steadily seeped into the army.

After such an incident the lower ranks look upto their superiors. This makes it even more difficult for the Army's top brass to justify to the lower ranks

why are they fighting?

who are they fighting?

The other part of the equation the top brass has to deal with is co-operation with US.

if kayani has some dick, he will deploy the defense system along the border, next step

bhai yeah to kerde aur kuch ker nai sakta beghairat

You don't make sense.
If you don't know how to use this word then keep your mouth shut. If you know how to use this word then at least try to make sense out of it. You didn't do both of these things so you're the one who is 'beghairat'.

Bl[i]tZ;2329091 said:
You're quoting aljazeera which is quoting an "unnamed" NATO spokesperson. I posted the testimony submitted to senate armed services subcommittee by the guy who runs logistics.

This is from a few weeks ago:

“We’re going to probably replace 50 percent of what we ship into Afghanistan from Pakistan, will go through the northern route, Uzbekistan,” Graham, a member of the appropriations committee, said.

Concern about Pakistan as US war supply route – The Express Tribune

We should seperate frm the WOT... block the bloody nato supplies n be done with it... while ensuring our national interests in Afghanistan at any cost!

With the sense of betrayal and injustice done by the NATO onto Pakistan, the Generals will have to play an even more delicate dance of calls of their lower ranks with the relations with US.

Going too far with the anti-Americanism, say if the relationship is called off will lead to making of another North Korea and going too far towards the Americans will create more a sense of betrayal in the lower ranks and also the various militant groups that operate in the region.

Bl[i]tZ;2329102 said:
I agree. The anti-Americanism in the society has slowly and steadily seeped into the army.

After such an incident the lower ranks look upto their superiors. This makes it even more difficult for the Army's top brass to justify to the lower ranks

why are they fighting?

who are they fighting?

The other part of the equation the top brass has to deal with is co-operation with US.

I wonder what is more difficult to comprehend and accept.....NATO killing our innocent troops....or Indians poking their heads in places they shouldn't be...(here on PDF)

Bl[i]tZ;2329124 said:
If x were the %age of supplies through Pak, that statement seems like reducing x to x/2 and not saying that x is 50%.

Yes, it says that they are going to replace 50% of what gets to Afghanistan from Pakistan; meaning that the supplies that go through Pakistan are more than 50%.

Bl[i]tZ;2329139 said:
Agreed!

Care to explain, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

Russia doesnt allow military supplies... all the military supplies,oil and other goods go through Pakistan.. which account for over 50%-70% of over all NATO supplies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom