What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I just talked to my father about the tragic ... A frnd of my father is commanding the 77th brigade tht was hit by these bastards today.... im told that the HQ of the brigade was KNOWN to NATO... It was MARKED....and TODAYS ACCIDENT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT.

whts bloody new in tht, its all over the news

innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun rest in peace lions and we Turks share your pain brothers.

When things like these happen to our brother country, i feel ashamed that my country is a part of NATO eventhough it has nothing to do with Turkey but still we feel guilty.

No reason to feel guilty brother, why should you feel guilty if the Pakistanis who are indirectly responsible for the death of these soldiers don't feel guilty? If our so called "army's" leadership had a pair then no one, no matter how big and strong, would be pushing us around like this. So don't you feel sad for us, we don't deserve anyone's pity.

That is NOT what I argued in RD's case; I had merely accepted the ground realities, just as PA will need to accept the ground realities in this case.

the ground realties might mean demorilization of PA soldiers this time around. The feelings of despairment that high command can't stand up for them could mean disastrous. Something concrete has to be done. The same rehtoric from politcos of mere condenment and promises investigations and apologies from culprits might not cut it this time around.

the ground realties might mean demorilization of PA soldiers this time around. The feelings of despairment that high command can't stand up for them could mean disastrous. Something concrete has to be done. The same rehtoric from politcos of mere condenment and promises investigations and apologies from culprits might not cut it this time around.

Very correct, but what you ask for will not materialize, sadly.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Stingers or Anzas should doe the job.

There is nothing to be gained by military escalation for either side.

Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official
I am not aware of the casualties on the other side of the border but those we have detained aren't Afghan Taliban," he said, implying they may have been Pakistani
But a more troubling explanation would be that insurgents in the area were operating under the nose of Pakistani security forces. Many Afghan officials believe Pakistan helps the Taliban with cross-border operations.

Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official | World news | The Observer

The government is going to do nothing other than rhetoric - it'll throw the military under the bus - Zardari and company will secretly be telling the US that they don't care about the attack but have to make statements for public consumption, and that the 'military needs to be brought under control'.

best solution, IMO, from military leaders, is the blockade indifinetly. That will address a multitudes of issues. A coup within the army and subsiding of feelings of resentment among the lower ranks being many of them.

Back
Top Bottom