What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Bl[i]tZ;2329048 said:
Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official
I am not aware of the casualties on the other side of the border but those we have detained aren't Afghan Taliban," he said, implying they may have been Pakistani
But a more troubling explanation would be that insurgents in the area were operating under the nose of Pakistani security forces. Many Afghan officials believe Pakistan helps the Taliban with cross-border operations.

Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official | World news | The Observer

so who are they if not afghan taliban, if pakistani soldiers why not name them???, why are they playing a guessing game???

also the soldiers were sleeping, how is this self defence to attack a check post??

best solution, IMO, from military leaders, is the blockade indifinetly. That will address a multitudes of issues. A coup within the army and subsiding of feelings of resentment among the lower ranks being many of them.

So is Pakistan prepared economically for the response that will surely follow a prolonged blockade?

Bl[i]tZ;2329048 said:
Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official
I am not aware of the casualties on the other side of the border but those we have detained aren't Afghan Taliban," he said, implying they may have been Pakistani
But a more troubling explanation would be that insurgents in the area were operating under the nose of Pakistani security forces. Many Afghan officials believe Pakistan helps the Taliban with cross-border operations.

Nato air attack on Pakistani troops was self-defence, says senior western official | World news | The Observer

2.5 km inside Pakistan and bombing a PA hq in self defence? what a retarded son of a b...ch!

if NATO is right, why america is apologising???? idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
if NATO is right, why america is apologising???? idiot

The apology is for the loss of Pakistani personnel; that is only appropriate, but should be followed by more more steps on both sides.

Bl[i]tZ;2329048 said:

Edrees Momand of the Afghan Border Police Trust worthy source right there.

That would probably explain why they are falling over themselves to apologise right?

The apology is for the loss of Pakistani personnel; that is only appropriate, but should be followed by more more steps on both sides.
Apologies are accepted incase of mistakes not in case of murder

best solution, IMO, from military leaders, is the blockade indifinetly. That will address a multitudes of issues. A coup within the army and subsiding of feelings of resentment among the lower ranks being many of them.

First only 35% of US logistics goes through Pakistan, rest goes through NDN.

Lets assume that this hurts the NATO very badly, have you thought through the repercussion of such a blockade?

pk-map.gif

There can be other blockades too, say in the Arabian sea.

The world is not about morality, it is about who can enforce their will.

There could be several possibilities some of them are as follows.

1. Coup against Kiyani
2. Coup against Zardari
3. Coup against all above

but one thing is sure whoever is behind this dirty game has planned it for a long time and all the pieces are falling into place.

But one thing is for sure NATO is like a gang of drunk youths with a high tendency of anti-social behavior.

actually, it seems the pieces are NOT falling into place thus such acts of desperation. Merely anylizing, of course, first they tried for a coup with the infamous letter, that didn't work and now this, and if this doesn't work then whatever else is lined up.

Bl[i]tZ;2329080 said:

Lets assume that this hurts the NATO very badly, have you thought through the repercussion of such a blockade?

pk-map.gif

49% of all supplies go through Pakistan, & majority of the military supplies go through Pakistan, whereas most of the non-military supplies go through the Central Asian route.

Care to explain what you mean by that?

Pakistan will increasingly find itself deeper and deeper in a quagmire of its own making on many fronts.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Apologies are accepted incase of mistakes not in case of murder

The Pakistani losses are a grave mistake for sure, and thus the apology is appropriate.

Pakistan will increasingly find itself deeper and deeper in a quagmire of its own making on many fronts.

It is already facing challenges on many fronts, but if you think there will be outright confrontation between the US & Pakistan, that's not going to happen.

49% of all supplies go through Pakistan, & majority of the military supplies go through Pakistan, whereas most of the non-military supplies go through the Central Asian route.

You're quoting aljazeera which is quoting an "unnamed" NATO spokesperson. I posted the testimony submitted to senate armed services subcommittee by the guy who runs logistics.

Bl[i]tZ;2329080 said:

35 percent? even if it's 5 percent it must be blocked. it isn't about how much supplies are going through how it will hurt the recievers it is about you standing up for your men. I have been repeatedly saying here what's worrysome here is a soldier's sense of 'revenge'. If the soldiers start feeling their general has thrown them in hell and into blind enemy fire and bound their hands to retaliate in return and also has refused to provide them tools to relatiate, I dont need to spell out how ugly it can get.

Back
Top Bottom