What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Bl[i]tZ;2328489 said:
Another important question for Pakistanis for their army and government is what were NATO troops doing in the Pakistani territory?

Their must be a context in which this happened. Its not like they just came out of the blue to kill Pakistani troops inside Pakistani territory?

It was only one heli as per reports. No troops on the ground.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Where were RBS-70s and ANZA MK-IIIs?

They weren't expecting the Taliban to come up with helos were they?

After Pakistan formally joins the SCO, China can immediately supply Pakistan with the most advanced SAM to defend US carrier-based airstrikes that US will initiate to force Pakistan to reopen the supply routes. Instead, with help from China and Russia, Pakistan can hold its grip on the neck of the Afghanistan international forces (i.e. western imperialist) until they are totally run over by the Pashtun warrior tribes.

Well, that is what I have been romping about since morning, it was a Company HQ , well set up and easily identifiable.
:angry: Next these dishonorable Americans will be targeting children's playgrounds saying they are terrorists.

Think about it... what would the NATO/US troops gain by shooting at the Pakistani troops/HQs?

It is not as if they will be rewarded with $$ or medals for shooting at Pakistani troops, who are their supposed allies. It's not even as if they weakened the Pakistani Army by killing 2 dozen of its troops.

At first, Athar Abbas said the Pakistani troops were asleep. Then he said they also fired back. The NATO spokesman is not even confirming it, just saying it is "highly likely" that the deaths resulted from the Heli fire.

So few in here (PDF) are using common sense - The NATO troops wouldn't just reach the border and say, "hey, let's bomb this section and escalate the situation... just 'cuz we're so awesome".

Barely any information has trickled down except for the ever-changing casualty figures and the location of the post.

It is best to just wait and allow for more information to come out before we can fathom what actually happened over there.

And please, this is a serious issue, I request the members to not turn it into a funny, laughable thread by resorting to the most outstanding of conspiracy theories. Everyone in here appears to have access to some highly classified information, except me... sucks for me I know.

The casualty figure has been constant since evening. 28 martyred.

Troops did fire back with small arms, but probably missed.

You want me to repost here how I humiliated you in the other thread? You and I both know UK got spanked by Deng Xiaoping. :azn:

Once Pakistan joins SCO (obviously india will not be joining), Russia and Central Asian states will also terminate supplies to Afghanistan. And then 100,000 US and allied troops will have fun times with the Taliban -- mano-a-mano, no more video game bombing from miles away! Let's see how long they last without electricity or food.

I appreciate China's economic and military achievements but China is nowhere in comparison with US either militarily or diplomatically.

SCO will never be a military alliance. It is a loose alliance to counter the US influence in the erstwhile Soviet Union *stans.

Russia and China's interests conflict on other things.

Lets not derail this thread by bringing China, India in here.

Its 24 according to your ISPR.

Rawalpindi - November 26, 2011 Last Updated:26/11/2011 17:27:16
On the night of 25/26 November NATO helicopters and fighter aircraft carried out unprovoked firing on two Pakistani Army border posts in Mahmand Agency as a result of which 24 troops embraced shahadat and 13 were injured. Pakistani troops effectively responded immediately in self defence to NATO / ISAF’s aggression with all available weapons.

http://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=1917#pr_link1917

See, I am not trying to dig something sinister out of the change in casualty figures. They do change, continuously, esp when the operation/accident is fresh still. Seriously injured ones begin to die, and numbers keep escalating.

All I am saying is, we do not have all the information, and the only information we have pertains to the casualty figures, which I do not doubt. So unless we have all the clear information, and the statements that the respective spokesmen stick to, only then shall we deduce whatever happened and who is the main culprit, if there is any.

if I am not wrong, this is not the first time we are hearing this and probably this will not be the last, that the nato supply line has been suspended and shamsi "is to be" vacated from the americans. everything will be normal in a few days, nato supply lines would resume and may be drone strikes as well.

No, but it is the first time you have heard that the supply lines will be closed down for good.

Makes me want to kick the living sh. out of the Americans here, but that will do no good nor resolve the core issue here.

this is not ON guys.there r so many justifications now that it was an error bla bla.how can this be possible when PA had passed them the coordinates of that particular post?this may be hard to digest but it is sum Cow Boy who got drunk last night and wanted to show his might.

See, I am not trying to dig something sinister out of the change in casualty figures. They do change, continuously, esp when the operation/accident is fresh still. Seriously injured ones begin to die, and numbers keep escalating.

All I am saying is, we do not have all the information, and the only information we have pertains to the casualty figures, which I do not doubt. So unless we have all the clear information, and the statements that the spokesmen stick to, only then shall we deduce whatever happened and who is the main culprit, if there is any.

So , the culprit is not NATo, the heli was of autonomous forces?

Bl[i]tZ;2328489 said:
Another important question for Pakistanis for their army and government is what were NATO troops doing in the Pakistani territory?

Their must be a context in which this happened. Its not like they just came out of the blue to kill Pakistani troops inside Pakistani territory?

Oh yeah detective your question makes sense.... Whatever the context was, attack on a well demarcated check-post can not be vindicated.

Looks like we might be getting out of this war on terror for good.

Lets hope its not just for show, And couples of days down the line everything will be back to business as usual.

Same old story, will they only give statements or do something practically.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pukhtoons did not get the UN mandate did they? They are not supposed to be following the UN resolution in the first place.

What a poor argument.

Its obvious you have read biased history? The Frontier Gandhi made his supporters abstain from the elections(since most elections in Pakistan are rigged) as he was against leaving India an option not given in the UN mandate and you know the margin difference was just .06 %? Pakhtoons on both sides of the borders consider themselves Pakhtoons first and not Pakistanis or Afg's. Thats a reality everyone accepts.

Back
Top Bottom