What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Oh, and Shansi air base has been empty of Americans many, many times!:laugh:

49% of all supply routes (including the fuel for the drones) go through Pakistan, the Army has 45 days worth of fuel, but what about the other supplies besides fuel? Most of the non-essential supplies flow through the Central Asian route, whereas most of the essential supplies needed for the war flow through Pakistan.

What is al jazeera's source - unnamed NATO spokesperson? My source is the man responsible for moving logistics. I guess logistics include everything, viz., food, fuel, weapons

I wonder what would be the response of "Mighty Pak Fauj"........ If kiyani's own son got killed ? Besharum qaum kay besharum hukmaran :rolleyes:

tell the pukhtoons on both side of the borders and they will laugh and shoot you happily. Let the international press in and the truth will be known.

UN mandate of war in Afghanistan does not apply on Pakhtoon but on US/NATO are bound to follow that which you guys are not doing so violating UN as well. The resolution which allowed NATO/US to attack Afghanistan had no issue with Pakhtoon movement acorss the border.

if I am not wrong, this is not the first time we are hearing this and probably this will not be the last, that the nato supply line has been suspended and shamsi "is to be" vacated from the americans. everything will be normal in a few days, nato supply lines would resume and may be drone strikes as well.

This was most probably a company head quarter , the fact that there was major ( who could have been the company commander ) was martyred in the attack Im inclided to belive that this was a company headquarter , which is well marked and well establsihed , which NATO deliberately targetted.

tell the pukhtoons on both side of the borders and they will laugh and shoot you happily. Let the international press in and the truth will be known.

The Pukhtoons did not get the UN mandate did they? They are not supposed to be following the UN resolution in the first place.

What a poor argument.

Another important question for Pakistanis for their army and government is what were NATO troops doing in the Pakistani territory?

Their must be a context in which this happened. Its not like they just came out of the blue to kill Pakistani troops inside Pakistani territory?

This was most probably a company head quarter , the fact that there was major ( who could have been the company commander ) was martyred in the attack Im inclided to belive that this was a company headquarter , which is well marked and well establsihed , which NATO deliberately targetted.

Well, that is what I have been romping about since morning, it was a Company HQ , well set up and easily identifiable.

And whose report is that. BBC, FOX, NATO or Pentagon? And even if they did fire back .. I think it is justified to fire BACK in self defense.

Think about it... what would the NATO/US troops gain by shooting at the Pakistani troops/HQs?

It is not as if they will be rewarded with $$ or medals for shooting at Pakistani troops, who are their supposed allies. It's not even as if they weakened the Pakistani Army by killing 2 dozen of its troops.

At first, Athar Abbas said the Pakistani troops were asleep. Then he said they also fired back. The NATO spokesman is not even confirming it, just saying it is "highly likely" that the deaths resulted from the Heli fire.

So few in here (PDF) are using common sense - The NATO troops wouldn't just reach the border and say, "hey, let's bomb this section and escalate the situation... just 'cuz we're so awesome".

Barely any information has trickled down except for the ever-changing casualty figures and the location of the post.

It is best to just wait and allow for more information to come out before we can fathom what actually happened over there.

And please, this is a serious issue, I request the members to not turn it into a funny, laughable thread by resorting to the most outstanding of conspiracy theories. Everyone in here appears to have access to some highly classified information, except me... sucks for me I know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom