What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

NATO/US fherangis think that its ok to kill brown people ( or any other non-white non-christain souls ) , they need to be taught a lesson in humanity ( rather in in-humanity ) to bring them to their senses and afghanistan is the just the right place to deliver this lesson!

Hmmm... So this is your new theory. Because journalist are not allowed to go there so this check post was a legitimate target for NATO and entire Pakistan army government and media are liars. Don't you think this is little over-stretched like Iraqi WMDs?

Just as your post that we gain anything by killing soldiers of our allies?

That is also a lie I think by the Government saying the soldiers were "asleep" because another report came out saying the soldiers fired back with every weapon they had... Something is not right here.

Perhaps ISPR first thought to amplify the "heinous" nature of the attack by stating the soldiers were sleeping.
Now they realize that the ISAF may have proof of PA soldiers firing at the helis..

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Yet you remain gullible?

Said the man living on an island far away from this place.

That is also a lie I think by the Government saying the soldiers were "asleep" because another report came out saying the soldiers fired back with every weapon they had... Something is not right here.

And whose report is that. BBC, FOX, NATO or Pentagon? And even if they did fire back .. I think it is justified to fire BACK in self defense.

There clames doesn,t mean that they are telling the truth ok and 2ndly they killed our soldiers and now just BS that they are supporting Talibans under attack ...........................

No absolutely it doesn't mean that what Americans are saying is truth.

But from the American side the story that is coming seems to be -

Pakistan Army units came to aid of Taliban sanctuary under attack by US Special Forces.
Americans requested close air support.

The whole thing depends if this claim is true. I've not heard any authentic source reporting this. This is this one Pakistani Canadian claiming that this is straight from A'stan NATO sources.

Whatever went down at that site must have been epic.

There are survivors, some soldiers are wounded but alive they can tell us what happened. Now will the public be told. The soldiers that survived will be investigated and interviewed.

Perhaps ISPR first thought to amplify the "heinous" nature of the attack by stating the soldiers were sleeping.
Now they realize that the ISAF may have proof of PA soldiers firing at the helis..

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Said the man living on an island far away from this place.

But has visited Pakistan as well as Afghanistan.

....Wait for 2 days and many more "surprises" will surprise us all........

Whatever went down at that site must have been epic.

There are survivors, some soldiers are wounded but alive they can tell us what happened. Now will the public be told. The soldiers that survived will be investigated and interviewed.

Do you want to take a guess? NOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope the public storms the US emabssy in Pakistan in the aftermath of this ( while the authorities look the other way ) ... what can we do make this happen ?

So what if they weren't sleeping? Does it negate the fact that NATO helicopters infiltrated deep into Pakistani territory, & opened fire on troops? What were the soldiers supposed to do, not fire back?

Everybody is not asleep. Some people are awake on night duty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom