What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

"vacate the Shamsi airbase within 15 days and closed NATO supply lines into Afghanistan"

just 15 days and temporary shut supply lines? A weak response. :disagree:

28 martyrs didn't know how to shoot helicopters, wow! What's point of thousand MANIPADS in the inventory?

they don't have any manpads on east nor they ordered to shot even USA bomb order is run and hide not to shot . i am sure an LMG is not bad even

Yet you are scared to take journalists to this place already cleared of TTP as per PA? What have you to hide?

Hmmm... So this is your new theory. Because journalist are not allowed to go there so this check post was a legitimate target for NATO and entire Pakistan army government and media are liars. Don't you think this is little over-stretched like Iraqi WMDs?

Put your money where your mouth is? Crocodile tears only dehydrates you.
LOL...... I forgot to include "kill or capture all UK troops in Afghanistan" as well. Modern warfare needs petro. When the supply lines are cut, you won't even have electricity. You are back to 19th century warfare.

And then the Taliban will let you know the true meaning of "medieval." :)

That is a good question, why didn't the 28 soldiers not take down the helicopter this kind of stuff overrides orders to cease fire.

If this was a significant outpost I would imagine they would have the capability and the weaponry available to shoot down the helicopter. Failure to do so is partly the soldiers fault.

Pakistan should wait till NATO withdraws from Afhganistan. You will have your days my friend .. ;)

I'm curious if any one has found out if it was attack helis (Apache) or A-10/AC-130 CAS aircraft or both?

That is also a lie I think by the Government saying the soldiers were "asleep" because another report came out saying the soldiers fired back with every weapon they had... Something is not right here.

Bl[i]tZ;2328352 said:
Lets first verify this statement but Americans have claimed in the past that at times Pakistani army "aids" the insurgents crossing the border.

There clames doesn,t mean that they are telling the truth ok and 2ndly they killed our soldiers and now just BS that they are supporting Talibans under attack ...........................

Good reminding:

"Remember in Wiki Leaks the Pakistani politicians told the Americans that they will protest in public but support in private"

It is famous Pakistani styles and tactics. :pakistan:

LOL...... I forgot to include "kill or capture all UK troops in Afghanistan" as well. Modern warfare needs petro. When the supply lines are cut, you won't even have electricity. You are back to 19th century warfare.

Comeback after you have the guts to cross Taiwan Straits? The only military victory you have till date is in 1962 and Tiannmman Square. China has never supported Pakistan militarily like we did for China otherwise you would be speaking Japanese now.

Just wanted to put things into perspective about the NATO supplies through Pakistan into Afghanistan.

In 2009/10, when Pakistan had blocked the NATO supplies, 85% used to pass through Pakistan. They actually went to half rations that time immediately.

On May 18, 2011, Lt. Gen. Mitchell Stevenson, deputy chief of staff for logistics, told the Senate Armed Services readiness subcommittee that U.S. brings in 60 percent to Afghanistan from the north through Central Asia and the Baltic states and 40 percent from the south through Pakistan Army.

US intends to bring it down to 25% eventually.

The Army keeps 45 days worth of fuel on the ground in Afghanistan so that operations can withstand severe disruptions to its supply lines,

Source U.S. Explores Pakistan Supply Route Alternatives - Defense News

I don't think blocking supplies by Pakistan will have any effect on US war machine. I think within a fortnight or even before US would issue an apology and this matter will be resolved.

That is a good question, why didn't the 28 soldiers not take down the helicopter this kind of stuff overrides orders to cease fire.

If this was a significant outpost I would imagine they would have the capability and the weaponry available to shoot down the helicopter. Failure to do so is partly the soldiers fault.

I dont think a outpost like that equipped with surface to air missile and not authorized to engage with NATO. They probably there as border guard and chasing insurgent Talibans.

That is also a lie I think by the Government saying the soldiers were "asleep" because another report came out saying the soldiers fired back with every weapon they had... Something is not right here.

THe real story may be very different than ..as being understood now- As "Always Neutral" said in one of his post.
And then Kayani will resume supplies and other things...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom