What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

there will only be back tracking IF pakistan are wrong.

everything you are saying implies NATO are, or will be correct.

bizarre. :what:

I am not implying anything. ALL I am saying is to WAIT for that report as well.

Do you see the difference already? Pakistan loosely let out incorrect information that will now undermine its position, while NATO said to wait for the final report from the beginning. (Same thing happened with BB's assassination, same thing with the RD affair, and now this.)

We should learn to respond more intelligently.

You are now contradicting what you posted earlier:

Let us wait for the final NATO report too.

what's taking them that long? waiting for the public emotions to calm down? waiting on Pak's report so they can prepare thers occordingly with a believable narrative? they know what they did, they have the report ready, it was a hanful of interviews they had to conduct and a little forensics. now they'd be amending and editing it with proper public and international mood swings.

If I count the number of posts that talked of 2.5 km distance as a clinching factor of why this was not a mistake but unprovoked assault, I am sure those will form a large part of the marathon thread on this.. More such gaps will emerge between now and 23rd dec in my view..

Also I don't understand how were mortars used against helis...

Who said that mortars were used to attack the helis?

A very very very stupid reporter asked a retired Lt Gen that what were the 155 mm guns doing!

The Let Gen said 'Bibi, 155 mm wali guns ground troops kay khilaf istamal hoti hain, helicopter kay khilaf nhn, agr dushman trench main ho to istamal hoti hain' .

2(00) meters can be an error, 2 km is NOT; hence it is important to carefully analyze all facts before spouting off, wouldn't you agree?

Your definition of Error is flawed.
A stray fire while chasing Terrorists can kill one two or three soldiers on foot petrol..But how can somebody kill 28 Uniformed soldiers by error?
Rockets were fired continuously at them,not just once or twice..How can that be error?
Dont you think Pakistani soldiers were running around to save their lives and were chased and then killed? It cant be that 28 soldiers remained huddles together and were killed by one or two stray rockets..They were fired upon repeatedly and chased to kill,and that cannot be error..
We dont need proof,its against common sense....(and common sense is less common)

what's taking them that long? ...............

Facts need to be established, verified and double-checked. Simple. That is exactly how a thorough investigation should be done.

Chechans, Uighurs all were getting training Afghanistan by Taliban and Al-Qaida. It is unlikely China and US will block NATO presence in Afghanistan because at this point their mutual interests are overlapping. Russian criticized US but it is unlikely they will close NDN as neither they want collapse of Afghanistan and many central Asian countries are getting huge border tariff from Americans. They must be happy to get opportunity to earn more from Transit route.

There will be backtracking from the Pakistani side, once all the facts are known.
Why will there be backtracking?

Pakistan has established the facts from its end.
WHY it happened is one of the many things that need to be clarified, I agree, along with the HOW, and 12-23-11 is not that far away.
The 'WHY' is the only part left unanswered - the 'HOW' has been explained in detail in the official Pakistani account.

I am not implying anything. ALL I am saying is to WAIT for that report as well.

Do you see the difference already? Pakistan loosely let out incorrect information that will now undermine its position, while NATO said to wait for the final report from the beginning. (Same thing happened with BB's assassination, same thing with the RD affair, and now this.)

We should learn to respond more intelligently.

you HAVE implied that pakistan is implicitly incorrect, else why the need to backtrack? see below.

There will be backtracking from the Pakistani side, once all the facts are known.

nothing said by the DGMO has contradicted what other army officials have said to my knowledge, again this is a rather unintelligent allegation, obviously the army do not control media reports.

So NOT 2.5 km inside, as was initially claimed?

More details will show the story to be not as simple as initially thought.

This is knitpicking.....
and disrespectful towards Pakistani causalities...
The ground reality is that 28 Pakistani soldiers were killed inside Pakistani territory and the details mentioned here cannot be a mistake or error by any means...
28 soldiers were killed by an intruding foreign army INSIDE Pakistani territory..Doesn't matter 2 meters in or 2 kilometers inside territory

Your definition of Error is flawed.
A stray fire while chasing Terrorists can kill one two or three soldiers on foot petrol..But how can somebody kill 28 Uniformed soldiers by error?
Rockets were fired continuously at them,not just once or twice..How can that be error?
Dont you think Pakistani soldiers were running around to save their lives and were chased and then killed? It cant be that 28 soldiers remained huddles together and were killed by one or two stray rockets..They were fired upon repeatedly and chased to kill,and that cannot be error..
We dont need proof,its against common sense....(and common sense is less common)

Just see the video. Check it at 1:14, a large is area is smoking, possibly giving the suspicion that the soldiers might have tried to run to some other place, and they were fired upon then.

If I count the number of posts that talked of 2.5 km distance as a clinching factor of why this was not a mistake but unprovoked assault, I am sure those will form a large part of the marathon thread on this.. More such gaps will emerge between now and 23rd dec in my view..
Posts based on media reports - I believe the official PA account has remained consistent.

Link pls..

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Why will there be backtracking?

Pakistan has established the facts from its end.

The 'WHY' is the only part left unanswered - the 'HOW' has been explained in detail in the official Pakistani account.

The Pakistani account is of no relevance to VCheng!

Last edited by a moderator:
if it really lasted for TWO HOURS, then defiantly question raises towards PA-Aviation & PAF.
but again i remembered Osama raid and a few more attacks by NATO forces on PA posts and not to mention legendary Drones.
(Cool down Danger-zone its usual) :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom