What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Afghans say commando unit was attacked before airstrike was called on Pakistan - The Washington Post

Both sides said they believed they were attacking insurgents along the border. A senior Pakistani defense official acknowledged that Pakistani troops fired first, sending a flare, followed by mortar and machine-gun fire, toward what he said was “suspicious activity” in the brush-covered area below their high-altitude outpost barely 500 yards from the border.

If you think about it, both sides in an incident when Pakistan troops were killed by NATO forces is by responding to an attack. Not the other way around. Remember the two Pakistani soldiers were killed cause they fired warning shots which can be mistaken for firing on the aircraft. Nobody is suppose to fire warning shots at aircraft. Its too stupid. And then they fire on ISAF personnel that were nearby, its understandable that they believe they were firing possible insurgents but they need to make sure.

1. There is so far no evidence to support the 'anonymous' claims that Pakistani forces fired on NATO troops - Pakistan has outright denied it, and Western media interviews of soldiers wounded in the attack corroborate the Pakistani version.

2. Firing on choppers - yes, Pakistani troops are completely within their rights to fire on helicopters, troops, vehicles that cross into Pakistani territory/airspace without Pakistani authorization. The fault here lies with the troops trespassing, not Pakistan.

i think pakistan is not invited..

The Bonn meeting is aimed at bringing together Western and regional leaders to map out a strategy for Afghanistan after the withdrawal of foreign combat forces in 2014

does pakistan has the will or the resources to take up any constructive position in afganistan..no !

1. There is so far no evidence to support the 'anonymous' claims that Pakistani forces fired on NATO troops - Pakistan has outright denied it, and Western media interviews of soldiers wounded in the attack corroborate the Pakistani version.

2. Firing on choppers - yes, Pakistani troops are completely within their rights to fire on helicopters, troops, vehicles that cross into Pakistani territory/airspace without Pakistani authorization. The fault here lies with the troops trespassing, not Pakistan.

The ISAF/NATO investigation report will be finalized by December 23. I would urge all to wait till then, and hold off speculation.

NATO attack was launched to rescue TTP militants

Islamabad—Military observers now believe that the NATO aircraft which attacked and killed 24 Pakistani soldiers were in fact sent to rescue the TTP terrorists who had been encircled by Pakistani forces near Silalah check posts.

The defence observers who are closely monitoring the situation told Pakistan Observer that reports suggest that Pakistani soldiers had encircled a group of TTP terrorists who had been active in the most difficult area where Pakistani armed forces had gained ground after paying much sacrifice.

According to a report a group of TTP terrorists who had penetrated from Afghanistan had been surrounded by Pakistani armed forces in the region on November 25 and were about to be eliminated from within next few hours. But all of a sudden NATO aircraft reached and mercilessly attacked Pakistan army’s check posts. Pakistani officials in the region immediately sent messages to their ISAF counterparts in Afghanistan notifying the attack by aircraft but no action was taken and the attack continued for more than thirty minutes destroying all two Pakistan check posts in the area.

It is no secret that TTP terrorists leaders, Waliur Rehman and Mullah Fazlullah are residing across the border in Kunar and Nuristan and had recently vowed to return to Pakistan to carry out more terrorist attacks inside Pakistan.

Afghan monitors also say that anti-Pakistan Afghan commanders have been deployed along Pak-Afghan borders across Mohamand Agency where Pakistani armed forces had launched two operations against terrorists causing considerable casualties to the militants.

Afghan monitors believe that at least two Afghan military officials who have direct or indirect links had been posted in the region. These two Afghan military officials Brig. Gen. Aminullah Amarkhel and Colonel Numan Hatifi (of 201st Silab Corps) are known for their anti-Pakistan sentiments and links with elements aiming to malign Pakistan.

NATO attack was launched to rescue TTP militants

this is ugly as it gets.

Yes, it would be that easy, trust me.

And why not do it is because there is no REASON to do so, and I hope there never will be.

whatever, It needs only 1 Real MArshall Gen. to redefine the pride of Pakistan.

Else no comments

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

who talked about bombay blasts???? do u even know the topic of discussion??

hahaha well i dont know who was it

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

this is my first experience to share my views.
i hope most of them wud be really skattered out of topic above.
but the thing is everyone has right to speak

The ISAF/NATO investigation report will be finalized by December 23. I would urge all to wait till then, and hold off speculation.
Why should we wait? The Pakistani investigation is complete and the facts have been established.

The only thing the NATO investigation can offer is an explanation on why NATO leadership authorized the strikes on known Pakistani bases and why the channels of communication broke down.

The Bonn meeting is aimed at bringing together Western and regional leaders to map out a strategy for Afghanistan after the withdrawal of foreign combat forces in 2014

does pakistan has the will or the resources to take up any constructive position in afganistan..no !
You are a stupid A$$ who thinks world revolves around India.
. The absence of Pakistan—which has for years played a major role in Afghanistan's internal affairs, including helping to set up the Taliban in the 1990s, and is key to a settlement there— is a major blow to the U.S.Islamabad's decision to stay away is a blow to U.S. goals and shows how poor relations between the two nations are complicating Washington's efforts to wind down the war.

"We hope that our brothers in Pakistan will make the decision to participate," said Mr. Mosazai. "Pakistan has a crucial role to play in supporting Afghanistan's quest for long-term peace and stability."
Pakistan Will Not Attend Bonn Meeting on Afghanistan - WSJ.com

wow Pakistan is not invited ooooooo then plz enlighten us, whats the use of this meeting, is this a TEA PARTY or a DANCE CONCERT? coz if it is than go ahead

AND for ur withdrawal comment pls tell us that from where US is going to withdraw. Without Pakistan's support US will never withdraw with honor. It will be a "deja vu" means Vietnam incident and if they continued this fighting it will be like a Soviet incident. Carry on US u have no idea whom u r messing with.

And for Afghanistan I can only say God bless Afghanistan for having such constructive friends first they destroy Afghanistan and later do constructions just on papers by making designs

Construction my foot.

Why should we wait? The Pakistani investigation is complete and the facts have been established.

The only thing the NATO investigation can offer is an explanation on why NATO leadership authorized the strikes on known Pakistani bases and why the channels of communication broke down.

because Nato are the self appointed global police officers of the world. Whatever your facts are they wont be the true facts unless the USA and Nato have spoken.
BTW these are the same people that had so many different versions of the same story when they caught OBL. They cant even lie properly. Their version will change. Apart from Cheng and one or two trolls may not believe the Pakistani version - thats because they are blinded by big Sam.

Typical Indian mentality ... :lazy:

LANAT is koom pe begerat kom begerat FAUJI Hukmaran begerat govt...

RUSSIA Threatening China threatening Iran threatening Turkey Threatening ... and country jiskay saath huwa hey KEEP QUIET begerat FAUJI HUKMARAN begerat kay bachay!

Back
Top Bottom