What's new

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan

@JonAsad, @Don Jaguar, @Safriz, Episode 9 was very bad, why did they show Pakistan as weak state & it's officers rogue killing innocents. I didn't like this episode at all. You views please?

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad, @Don Jaguar, @Safriz, Episode 9 was very bad, why did they show Pakistan as weak state & it's officers rogue killing innocents. I didn't like this episode at all. You views please?

the series was made for US viewers not Pakistani viewers...
did you hear their "urdu"?
it was goblin-gook not even a language let alone Urdu...

But why spread B.S propaganda........Oh Ok "ABC News Channal" what else can you expect from them:hitwall:

Well after watching the episode i feel happy that no matter how much indians twist and turn urdu they cannot make it sound like the one we listened in the show- its a weird dialect- i cant imagine who speaks urdu like that- even angrez trying will sound much better-

I dont know what happened to the Pakistani submarine in the end- in real situations there must be a contingency plan to sink the vessel if any raid happened- very weak plot very bad acting-

Dude even their documentaries are no less then this. :D

They always do it.

Ok i watched..
The Chinese offered help for nothing in return..that doesn't make sense...

American Movies : World is in danger, USA will come and save it.

Chinese Movies : A Poor guy is being tortured, he learns martial arts/kungfu and beats the Shitout of every one.

Indian Movies : A boy and girl are in love, their parents are against them, boy then kick every ones *** and takes the girl home.
wah wah kiya sumander ko kozay mai band kiya hai. Zabardast

Back
Top Bottom