What's new

America Fueling the Fire Between Iran and Saudi Arabia

In another news she was really crying like a real b.....ch “ I am watching and tell Trumpi who vote against us in UN “ lol.
The worst comedian shows happening in India and US:D
me to watched that clip and just want to :sniper:

Look my friend some things are done for the betterment of Muslims and this Saudi Irani war is helping Muslims a lot at the same time. Like now in our case as Pakistanis, the world knows that Pakistan imports most of it's oil now cheap oil means that cheap electricity and cheap electricity helps Pakistan's economy so I will pray that Iran never gets sanctioned and this Saudi Iran oil war continues. At least some poor Muslim nations benefit from it. World is a strange place there are many factors involved in it that are shaping the events.
Sir, I totally agreed to you but I just want and wish that they should (KSA & Iran) and all other muslim countries must be good friends and stop playing in hands of Muslim enemies Israel, America, India and stop dividing and fight each other instead of fighting for True representation of Muslims

It's ironic and funny that indian became white christian neocon
Remember this douche? This Indian was caught faking himself to be white.
this-is-an-actual-portrait-of-bobby-jindal-that-h-2-24640-1423009470-2_dblbig.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/jindal-portrait?utm_term=.cczBRlrvOJ#.uv3JEv3paq

Saudis and emiratis seem to be good with this. No one should blame the US for it. Saudis and iranians have proved that their massively egotistical and dont care a damn about yemenis, syrians, iraqis, lebanese and others.

Of course they are. Typical star plus evil aunty or something

It doesn't matter if USA is cashing on the conflict between KSA and Iran. It only matters that KSA and Iran is fueling their stupidity to further the cause of USA/Israel. Blame goes to KSA/Iran alone. USA does know how to punish the stupidity.

I am not a big fan of Iran or Saudi Arabia but i always wish unity and faith among all Muslims Countries, Instead of supporting any on sectarian basis.
I just scrolling on twitter and found this.
Just sharing to know the views of senior members of this forum about american cunning policies. Divide and Rule
Every country like you has right to sell arms to any country why are you propagating it.All the Saudi weaponry is American why Americans are blaming other for same they are doing?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom