What's new

America : Ally or Enemy ?

Is America an ally or enemy in the ongoing conflict ?

• Total voters
If one was to take being an Ally as male.. and being an enemy as female..
then I think the US and Pakistan are totally gay for each other..

pakistan-usa.jpg

i_love_ally_mug-p1681988359185114532opcc_400.jpg

us_pakistan_resized.jpg

you must be out of ur mind to think even for sec if uncle sam is our friend,our ppl in armed forces governemnt n mostly public need to wake the f up as soon as possible b4 something huge happens

If one was to take being an Ally as male.. and being an enemy as female..
then I think the US and Pakistan are totally gay for each other..

:D yeh thats why they are producing nothing else then rage from all sections including the Church and the Mulla

my posted pics gone wasted:cry:
i love usa to be allied with pakistan...its necessary today.........
both usa and pakistan can be allied together to destroy terrorist..

America is none of the above, America is an Empire
an empire makes temporary agreements,
its just like East India Company with the 21st Century flavour.

An Empire cant be static, it has to expand to sustain itself hence Americans "NEED" to have an evil figure or regime to aim and direct their opposition and sell it to the public for the Empire’s continued growth.
Pakistan is but just a secondary objective in the bigger schemes of this and so is India.

Look at the American military bases across the globe, in the absence of a potential power that can confront it on equal grounds American Empire will continue to be more blatant, aggressive and outrageous in its goals.

The only option for countries like Pakistan is to hope it doesn’t call in the American’s empire’s scheme of things (sadly not possible). Or try to align itself with any other power that has the capacity to confront the aggressive empire (none exists at the moment). Or try to shape the national policy and use diplomacy to stay out of direct confrontation with the empire and get some momentary relief.

As long as the world remains unipolar , countries from Cuba to Vietnam and Korea will continue to suffer at the hands of American hegemony and aggression.

American president Roosevelt dismissed the American eagle as a symbol, according to him, the Grizzly bear represented the mood & nature of USA far better. Just like a Grizzly which lives alone, has no friends, & has no concept of friends and the whole woodland is its property where it can reign terror on its natural inhabitants and any strangers alike.

Looking at the two political parties of America, you cant really see any much difference in foreign policy and tackling in America’s so called war on terror (read war of terror). Whatever the republicans did in the previous governments has been matched and doubled by the current administration and “IF” republicans ever get to power they will respond with scaling up the aggression further.

bwahahah oye bharati do we even need poll for India?? India is not even an ally of Bangladesh how can it be ally of Pakistan
again BS....we have best relations than ever...they are providing us routes etc.....
u make arguments on bunch of BD's here...if it is the issue then i would have hated all pakistanis over world....

and dont betray BD,they are doing more development than u ppl...with neighborhood as india...

you must be out of ur mind to think even for sec if uncle sam is our friend,our ppl in armed forces governemnt n mostly public need to wake the f up as soon as possible b4 something huge happens

US used Pakistan as a frontline state in its cold war with Russia especially during the Afghan occupation. But as soon as Russia withdrew from Afghanistan US left Pakistan on its own to deal with the Afghan problem. The result was the proliferation of drugs, weapons and extremism in the moderate Pakistani society. Soon after Afghan war and Russian break up US imposed Pressler amendment on Pakistan effectively blocking all aid and stopping the delivery of F-16 fighter jets for which money was already paid for.

The friendship relation US and Pakistan can, at best, be termed as unilateral. Pakistan has always been on the giving end while US has always been pushing for more. The highest price Pakistan paid for US friendship was when it agreed to become a frontline state to support Afghan Mujahideen against Russian occupation. That role resulted in growing extremism in Pakistan as well as an attack on its social fabric in the form of drug addiction and small arms proliferation among political and sectarian parties. These arms are now fully utilized by extremist element to fight the law enforcement agencies of Pakistan in large parts of Khyber Pukhtoon and Balochistan

Back
Top Bottom