What's new

America : Ally or Enemy ?

Is America an ally or enemy in the ongoing conflict ?

• Total voters
There should be a third option as well.

Pak and US are FERENEMIES.:thinktank:

Lets have a quick poll on this fundamental question in the ongoing conflict

What? Ghas kha gya hay bhai too??

Actually come to think of it... there is no need for a poll and a thread... Everyone knows the answer to this question... Although we have plenty of useful (read useless) idiots on this forum... lol

This topic is absolutely priceless :rofl:

A country that meddles in our affairs, bombs our citizens regularly and breaches our sovereignty. Who honestly needs enemies when we have 'allies' like the United States.

Well said PakPacifist... The prime objectives of America in Pakistan are two... to continue a sustained campaign against the country by indulging in cowardly terrorist actions to create as much destruction and mayhem and secondly to keep the elite within the Army and Gov on their side and in their pockets... they dont have to do much for the second part because our politicians and fat Generals are available for quite a cheap price... where they are having a problem is their futile attempts to discredit the alternatives that are on the table for Pakistan now... they desperately want the people to think that there is no other alternative to this mess within our country except to continue the status quo... change the faces but keep the system...

IN my opinion declared enemies are better than ''allies'' who bomb us, mock us, kill our men and breach our sovereignity on a daily basis,......with this respect America is the enemy no. 1 of The Islamic Republic of Pakistan but lets be honest Pakistan needs America and America needs Pakistan so whether we like it or not we have to work together for the time being atleast.......

I didn't vote but the answer is obvious.

Ofcourse US is an enemy of Pakistan in this War on terror.

Pakistan wants the Taliban to win in Afghanistan and come back to power like 1996-2001 and the damn Americans just won't let that happen . How can they be friends ?

What? Ghas kha gya hay bhai too??

Actually come to think of it... there is no need for a poll and a thread... Everyone knows the answer to this question... Although we have plenty of useful (read useless) idiots on this forum... lol

just pick one of the two choices and for blurting out anything else use some other thread

I wouldnt trust the public in any country to do the right thing by vote.

But I'd recommend voting Imran Khan in the next election. He seems like the best leader.

Actually sir, After reading all Gen. pasha's remarks, I think our military should now atleast not block Imran's prospects in next elections. They now want a political gov to take responsibility and make some tough decisions. so i think only person without any foriegn influence like Imran can deliver that.

military and imran now have common goal atleast in regards with foreign policy... or may be not.

Pakistan wants the Taliban to win in Afghanistan and come back to power like 1996-2001 and the damn Americans just won't let that happen . How can they be friends ?

Let me correct you here. USA also supported Taliban and they were considered mujahdeen and freedom fighters when they were fighting with USSR. They became terrorist after they declared war against Pakistan and USA. Now Pakistan want to eliminate those Taliban who are fighting with our soldiers and police men and these terrorist are also taking the revenge from Government by killing our innocent civilians. They don't know that we also hate these puppet rulers as much as they do and we are also agaisnt those rulers who make mess in their own country while protecting the interest of other nations. Who heard about suicide attack in pak before musharraf era?

America is neither an ally nor a friend of Pakistan.

America does what is in interest of America & its people. Pakistan should do what is interest of Pakistan & its people & biggest thing is Pakistanis need to unite as 1 strong force.

Why all Indians are voting for enemy :disagree: every one know in PDF there are more Indian members then Pak :tongue:

because our real enemy bharatis aka Indians can do anything to put Pakistan in a bad light lolzzz

this is interesting we open a poll here for Pakistanis only and the Indians end up poking their nose by voting AGAINST American in this poll.

shameless thing to do

because our real enemy bharatis aka Indians can do anything to put Pakistan in a bad light lolzzz

this is interesting we open a poll here for Pakistanis only and the Indians end up poking their nose by voting AGAINST American in this poll.

shameless thing to do

Hi! I voted for "ally" . Because uncle Sam loooooveees you!!!

America is neither an ally nor a friend of Pakistan.

America does what is in interest of America & its people. Pakistan should do what is interest of Pakistan & its people & biggest thing is Pakistanis need to unite as 1 strong force.

American interests currently dictate Pakistan to be a threat to its interests... This is why they are doing their best to divide it into pieces and create bloodshed within Pakistan... Their plan however is going to fail terribly because of one serious flaw... dont ask me this flaw... have a guess... I m not going to comment on it ;)

Back
Top Bottom