What's new

AMCA (Fifth generation FIghter plane)Primary design ready. 5000 cr fund shall be sought for developm

Any talk of bringing in a consultant? no harm in getting some help on such a big project

Phehley 3rd gen tu bana lo sahi tarah .By the way a book should be written how to waste hard earned money just to satisfy ones wish

Well i am not an expert but i think that India should first make a world class 4.5 generation aircraft out of Tejas and then move on to 5th generation.
By doing this they would show they are capable of making a 5th generation aircraft.

Well i am not an expert but i think that India should first make a world class 4.5 generation aircraft out of Tejas and then move on to 5th generation.
By doing this they would show they are capable of making a 5th generation aircraft.

Cho cute and innocent but dumb.

Phehley 3rd gen tu bana lo sahi tarah .By the way a book should be written how to waste hard earned money just to satisfy ones wish
Pehle gadi to bana lo, by the way a book should be written, how to keep quiet , when you haven't done anything thing.

Looks good .& has turkey independently build any 4th gen fighter

A rare sensible post from you :enjoy:

Indeed we will not make the same mistake twice engine will be Foreign at 1st but later on we will replace it with ours

Thx man

No we did not. But TAI has been serving as the European&ME maintenance, production facility of F-16 variants for decades.

No we did not. But TAI has been serving as the European&ME maintenance, production facility of F-16 variants for decades.

So you are gonna rope in a consultant or not
Hint - learn from us & don't think you will be able to do it alone

Learn lol :lol:

we partnered with Sweden.

"Learn" from our mistakes by getting lost in pride and overconfidence, instead of doing it as your country does, by taking full advantage of access to various markets, techs and vendors for own projects. It is much more likely that Turkey gets a stealth fighter developed earlier than DRDO does it, simply by the fact that you would take short cuts and supports with Saab for example, a European engine and other support, while the Turkish industry is sticking to what it actually can provide and not to what it dreams of. That makes your stealth fighter development easier and simpler, compared to an DRDO development, that is based on not existing knowledge, or capabilities that the forces don't need.

What I meant was Learn from our example & Don't try to develop the plane all by yourself

Turkey has a very advanced and well developed defence industry, even dating back to the early second world war period, people tend to underestimate them. Turkey is also a partner in the f35 programme, and if I were to put my money on TAI or HAL/DRDO/ADE then I might go with TAI.

Looks like a number of countries are vying to make a small to mid sized 5th gen fighter led by China (FC31) followed byJapan, South Korea, Indonesia, Turkey and India. The suprise here is the absence of the Russians and Brazil, considering potential sales.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom