What's new

Ambassador of KSA met #COAS at GHQ today. COAS reassured the Ambassador that Pakistan Army holds the

KSA is not Hijaz, Turkey, Palestine and Syria.

We will protect the holy cities at any cost. That's where our obligation ends.
I know KSA is not Hijaz and anything outside Hijaz is outside our interests. However, Hijaz is not a sovereign entity and hence use of the term KSA by our authorities.

You might not be aware, but there have been and still are, very strong relations between Turkey and Pakistan, not only at the Government or Military level, but also at civilians level. Even at this very moment, over a dozen local Pakistani NGOs are busy in sending aid to Turkish Government for support of Syrian refugees in Turkish border areas (with Syria).

Pro Iran and secular lobby in Pakistan must be hemorrhaging fie now from every crevasse. We cannot lose an Important ally Saudia to please Iran. We already Lost UAE for trying to do exactly the same.

Not sure where you got the idea Iran or KSA or one or the other. These are both our brotherly countries.

I know KSA is not Hijaz and anything outside Hijaz is outside our interests. However, Hijaz is not a sovereign entity and hence use of the term KSA by our authorities.

You might not be aware, but there have been and still are, very strong relations between Turkey and Pakistan, not only at the Government or Military level, but also at civilians level. Even at this very moment, over a dozen local Pakistani NGOs are busy in sending aid to Turkish Government for support of Syrian refugees in Turkish border areas (with Syria).

Turks are our brothers, they don't try to take advantage in the name of religion.

The thread is about KSA. I just want to make sure we get something big in return for looking after KSA's fat royals.

I hope they also discussed the 69 pakistanis arrested by Saudi Arabia for terrorism charges.

My butthurt aside, does the pakistani army just come up with an idea to 'guarantee' security of other countries? Maybe the chief made the decision one evening at the officers mess?

Is there a legal treaty? Is parliament in the know? According to this 'reassurance' Pakistani fathers, brothers and sons might be shipped overseas to be killed, maimed or captured - and their government says nothing.

Oh wait - I forgot- the army is the government. My mistake.

you along with your pulsating butthurt are uselessly trying to tread in areas where you do not belong. But I'll have mercy on your pulsating butthurt and give you a short and sweet answer to put your lactating worries for our fathers, brothers and sons at rest.

The land of Arabia has the most holy places in our faith and we will guarantee its defence under any and all circumstances, parliament or no parliament. Our faith orders us to defend it and therfore our armed forces do not need any so called parliament's permission or approval or even oversight.

Run along now.

The land of Arabia has the most holy places in our faith and we will guarantee its defence under any and all circumstances, parliament or no parliament. Our faith orders us to defend it and therfore our armed forces do not need any so called parliament's permission or approval or even oversight.

In other words there's no rule of law, parliament has no say in crucial foreign policy and the executive government has absolutely outsourced (willingly or unwillingly) decisions on use of military force to the army.

In other words there's no rule of law, parliament has no say in crucial foreign policy and the executive government has absolutely outsourced (willingly or unwillingly) decisions on use of military force to the army.
This rule of law comes from our religion and Pakistan is not a secular country. Did you just make an attempt to compare Islamic commandments to secular laws?

"PA holds the defense of KSA at par with its own"

Bad grammer aside, I'm curious - is there a mutual defense treaty? Or is this another example of the army making foreign policy- Perhaps both?

Bad grammer or not, why does this statement bother or concern the Zionist Hindus like yourself so much? And yes, defence of KSA has always been a priority for us, an important matter at heart for civilian/military and the public, and be assured we have all hostile treacherous enemies in our sights :sniper:and they know it. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

This rule of law comes from our religion and Pakistan is not a secular country. Did you just make an attempt to compare Islamic commandments to secular laws?

Is there something in the Pakistani constitution that makes islamic religious law superior to everything else?

My butthurt aside, does the pakistani army just come up with an idea to 'guarantee' security of other countries? Maybe the chief made the decision one evening at the officers mess?

Is there a legal treaty? Is parliament in the know? According to this 'reassurance' Pakistani fathers, brothers and sons might be shipped overseas to be killed, maimed or captured - and their government says nothing.

Oh wait - I forgot- the army is the government. My mistake.
your butthurt aside, pakistan helped arab countries in saudi-israel (read how pakistan helped syria and saudi arabia) war it have helped saudi to clear its cities from israel and pakistan forces are deployed for safety of Mecca and Medina,pakistan also helped indonesia,bosnia,srilanka, american forces in somalia, militarily not like india who kill their own people (tamil nadu ,assam ,kashmir,punjab,gujrat ( 24 separatist movement))
second thing not whole army is deployed to help other nation in state of war few special forces personals can go to conduct an operation or intelligence can be provided to the nation
in pakistan foreign policy safety of saudi arabia is our priority and parliament themselves willing to protect saudi arabia and help it in any way they can
pakistan is not short minded ,jealous,selfish nation like india. pakistan have highest number of troops in UN mission even tho most of the nation are not muslim nations
if other nation like india attack pakistan have enough weapon to tackle india and assistance from iran or saudi (navy) can be use to (if they are not engaged) pakistani army is more powerful and advanced then saudi ,iran or any other muslim nation in the world and in many cases then india

in muslim we have shahadat mean we are ready to give our live for islam

Pakistan Army is full Stretched already protecting our Own Borders .. we can not afford to Protect KSA , unless its Mecca and Madina .. Rest of the KSA should not concern us

All holy places in KSA should be provided protection if any mishap happens but not government or KSA borders, because they already have invested Billions of $$ on defense procurement and don't treat us as equals.

All holy places in KSA should be provided protection if any mishap happens but not government or KSA borders, because they already have invested Billions of $$ on defense procurement and don't treat us as equals.
...Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom