What's new

Ambassador of KSA met #COAS at GHQ today. COAS reassured the Ambassador that Pakistan Army holds the

As long as we keep giving such statements but dont commit our forces in stupid saudi wars like Yemen, I am happy.

Why do you think Pakistan army and all its govt are always eager to assure protection to the Saudis ? You dont need there army to secure your boarder and fight your wars, because if they had one, they would not have been asking us for helps. What we get from them is financial and economic benefits which they have in enormous amount and through which they have helped us throughout the history whenever needed.
Every major country in the world always keep her influence alive in other nations as well. This is how the things work. You dont live a respectable life if you start acting like pigeons. Helping your ally and keeping them stable is one of the major requirement of an effective foreign policy.

Are they willing to do the same for Pakistan?

your butthurt aside, pakistan helped arab countries in saudi-israel (read how pakistan helped syria and saudi arabia) war it have helped saudi to clear its cities from israel and pakistan forces are deployed for safety of Mecca and Medina,pakistan also helped indonesia,bosnia,srilanka, american forces in somalia, militarily not like india who kill their own people (tamil nadu ,assam ,kashmir,punjab,gujrat ( 24 separatist movement))

You seem to think running a country is the same as a feel-good chat over tea.

Perhaps one day you will understand the meaning of rule of law and we can then continue this discussion. Good luck.

All holy places in KSA should be provided protection if any mishap happens but not government or KSA borders, because they already have invested Billions of $$ on defense procurement and don't treat us as equals.

KSA itself has funded terror Groups and certain sects to fight others .. whatever they get in future is just Karma .. i would not care for KSA but only for Mecca and Madina , which itself is not just the responsibility of Pakistan but the every Muslims across the world .

KSA itself has funded terror Groups and certain sects to fight others .. whatever they get in future is just Karma .. i would not care for KSA but only for Mecca and Madina , which itself is not just the responsibility of Pakistan but the every Muslims across the world .
Lets say if others dont fulfill their responsibility should we also step back ?

Lets say if others dont fulfill their responsibility should we also step back ?

no one will step back when it comes to mecca and Madina ..
you are not the only Muslim around .. plus as i say my concern is only with Mecca and Madina not with other parts of their Country, they chose Nationalism by toppling the Ottomans now its their country, so let them deal with its matters .

modern Slaves
There is an unspoken rule in kingdom that a saudi is always right

Not just that, I mean that I could even digest. But to Saudis, we are at the bottom of the food chain, below INDIANS!! That is unacceptable. Let them deal with their own shit, we should be neutral in all cases.

Unfortunately, the Saudis have learnt what their Western masters have taught them, their western masters keep the monarchy intact and similarly, the Saudis support 'democracy' of certain ameer-ul-momeneen wannabe. They pay pennies for the services that we render and the protection that we have committed, including the Nuclear umbrella.

Why do you think Pakistan army and all its govt are always eager to assure protection to the Saudis ? You dont need there army to secure your boarder and fight your wars, because if they had one, they would not have been asking us for helps. What we get from them is financial and economic benefits which they have in enormous amount and through which they have helped us throughout the history whenever needed.
Every major country in the world always keep her influence alive in other nations as well. This is how the things work. You dont live a respectable life if you start acting like pigeons. Helping your ally and keeping them stable is one of the major requirement of an effective foreign policy.
Wait a sec so you mean to tell me that a country who's defence spending to GDP percentage Is highest in the world ,has the most modren air force and land force in the whole Muslim world can't defend itself.
And who is the enemy that house of Saud oh sorry saudia is so afraid of as far as I know only proper war saudia ever faced was gulf war and we all know iraq is no more aggressive toward them so who is the enemy now (HINT: it's their own people)
I will never support my government in spilling our soldiers or saudi citizens blood just to save the house of Saud

Last edited:
Wait a sec you mean to tell me that a country which has the most modren air force and land force in the whole Muslim world can't defend itself.
And who is the enemy that house of Saud oh sorry saudia is so afraid of as far as I know only proper war saudia ever faced was gulf war and we all know iraq is no more aggressive toward them so who is the enemy (HINT: it's their own people)
I will never support my government in spilling our soldiers or saudi citizens blood just to save the house of Saud
NO muslim country will... even their own gulf sisters... will think twice... That's why they are showering those who believe the money god...

Wait a sec so you mean to tell me that a country who's defence spending to GDP percentage Is highest in the world ,has the most modren air force and land force in the whole Muslim world can't defend itself.
And who is the enemy that house of Saud oh sorry saudia is so afraid of as far as I know only proper war saudia ever faced was gulf war and we all know iraq is no more aggressive toward them so who is the enemy now (HINT: it's their own people)
no one gives a F about house of saud,we want the Holy cities protected at any cost

no one gives a F about house of saud,we want the Holy cities protected at any cost
And pls tell me who is threatening the holy cities right now
Answer is No one
house of Saud is afraid of it's own people turning against them because they can't control them like they use to due to low oil prices

few Houthis from caves are giving this great force a run of their money lol. KSA army is a joke, couldn't beat the terrorists in Kabaa, cant fight cavemen, always asking and paying mercenaries to fight for them !!!

And pls tell me who is threatening the holy cities right now
Answer is No one
house of Saud is afraid of it's own people turning against them because they can't control them like they use to due to low oil prices
House of Saud is doomed to fall sooner or later and its good,i personally consider them puppets of west

Back
Top Bottom