What's new

Ambassador of KSA met #COAS at GHQ today. COAS reassured the Ambassador that Pakistan Army holds the

Trying to put some sense in our fellow Pakistani brothers:)
Once they enter the immigration lines and read the sign boards there..There dreams will be shattered like some body snatch a lollipop from them..UAE is much better at least put all Ghadda Ghora in one line

Once they enter the immigration lines and read the sign boards there..There dreams will be shattered like some body snatch a lollipop from them..UAE is much better at least put all Ghadda Ghora in one line
Nah bro pls don't lie to them saudi love Pakistanis more then their own kind after all we are their ummah brothers;)

Guys..i have one question about protection of your holy sites...It is a valid point from Pakistan to support SA due to its holy sites. I think being an Islamic nation, it is quite valid statements...But then why do you or some fellow country be the guradian of holy sites? Is it not the responsibility of all Islamic nations to protect it? And also, why do not you make something like vatican city where a holy sites will not be a property of any particular nation rather than an independent city where OIC can take responsibility of its protection,finance and fasciliating its piligrimage....

In that way, every Muslim nation is not obliged go any specific nation like SA just for religious duty only. And also, each Islamic nation should have equal rights and responsibility of the well being of your holy sites...Just wondering, is such kind of proposal even discussed at any point of time?

KSA is not Hijaz, Turkey, Palestine and Syria.

We will protect the holy cities at any cost. That's where our obligation ends.

Reminds me of a line from the movie "PK"; an insignificant man in a minuscule city of a small country of a very small planet of one of the galaxies in a uni/multiverse claims to protect God and His house!

All will protect His house, we are insignificant little things when it comes to His house.

Nah bro pls don't lie to them saudi love Pakistanis more then their own kind after all we are their ummah brothers;)

I sense sarcasm in your tone, however, may of our fellow Pakistanis would take this literally. Please clarify to them what we are to Saudis!!

Guys..i have one question about protection of your holy sites...It is a valid point from Pakistan to support SA due to its holy sites. I think being an Islamic nation, it is quite valid statements...But then why do you or some fellow country be the guradian of holy sites? Is it not the responsibility of all Islamic nations to protect it? And also, why do not you make something like vatican city where a holy sites will not be a property of any particular nation rather than an independent city where OIC can take responsibility of its protection,finance and fasciliating its piligrimage....

In that way, every Muslim nation is not obliged go any specific nation like SA just for religious duty only. And also, each Islamic nation should have equal rights and responsibility of the well being of your holy sites...Just wondering, is such kind of proposal even discussed at any point of time?

We will defend our HOLY sites even if we are alone and everybody turned against us..It has nothing to do with KSA or love for GCC.
ISLAM is for all not just for GCC or KSA..

Ask Pakistan's help on the Military side.

Deport Pakistani citizens on a monthly basis.

What's in it for Pakistan in this quid pro quo?

I sense sarcasm in your tone, however, may of our fellow Pakistanis would take this literally. Please clarify to them what we are to Saudis!!
modern Slaves
There is an unspoken rule in kingdom that a saudi is always right

Hey, dis loyal person..8-)..Yallah taaahl ,Rooah , Ajanabi ? This One sided love is endless..Why you are lying ...Tell them you are being preferred at immigration line like other GCC or Europeans folks..You are giving preferences in jobs on Indians.

Hey, dis loyal person..8-)..Yallah taaahl ,Rooah , Ajanabi ? This One sided love is endless..Why you are lying ...Tell them you are being preferred at immigration line like other GCC or Europeans folks..You are giving preferences in jobs on Indians.
Brother they love me so much that there is a law in KSA that gives me priority over saudi and all other nationalities to marry a saudi girl:enjoy: and restrict her in no way

Brother they love me so much that there is a law in KSA that gives me priority over saudi and all other nationalities to marry a saudi girl:enjoy: and restrict her in no way

Ummah ka chumma ..:lol:

Few weeks back a very kind Arab brother was tryin to convince me about ummah .. 2 days back an Arab contingent was in Delhi courting India ...

I wanted to tag him but I didn't .. We all know how ummah expired long back in time.

Those who believe it are living in a bubble ... And fooling themselves...

LOL...:yu:....Such great story of Yak-Tarfa pyar...Yak-tarfa pyar k apni he takat hoti hay you don't know..:p:..Ya 2 ma nai bata hota sirf 1 ka haq hota

We should not take sides of stupid conflict between Iran/KSA/Turkey etc.They all are our brotherly nations.A sunni extremist is no better than a shia extremist.

Back
Top Bottom