What's new

Ambassador Alice Wells holds important meeting with COAS General Bajwa in GHQ

US learnt from Pakistan how to double cross some one. Now they are meeting the COAS and on other side flying UCAV drones inside Pakistan airspace.

US learnt from Pakistan how to double cross some one. Now they are meeting the COAS and on other side flying UCAV drones inside Pakistan airspace.

true , that's true .

I think it's called diplomacy, also, perhaps Gen. Bajwa learnt defence from a different school than Saddam, Omar, Osama, Asad and the internet warriors here at PDF and the www

And if your corruption allegation was true, Forces would be as penniless (and useless) as the civil Administration. The 80 odd businesses they run (to survive) are not because of theirs but government's and general public's corruption

Corrupt don't create industry and wealth, they steal the existing one from one another, the weak and even stole US AID until it was changed from cash to equipment via direct military to military relationships

Should I quote you the scandals in DHA alone in which Kyanis brother was involved when he was the army chief, or will it be too much for the boot lickers because i am tired of this holier than thou attitude.
And while you are at it, do tell where else in the world do armed forces of a country run their own parallel industry?

Last edited:
To the guy who predicted something would happen in Afghanistan: TTP guys killed in Kunar yet again. Pak making deals with the Pentagon?

Should I quote you the scandals in DHA alone in which Kyanis brother was involved when he was the army chief, or will it be too much for the boot lickers because i am tired of this holier than thou attitude.
And while you are at it, do tell where else in the world do armed forces of a country run their own parallel industry?
Perhaps I'll talk to you another time (because at the moment I'm on notice from PDF staff for perceived Trolling/Flame-Baiting/Derailing/Provoking/Insulting other Nationality, etc.) until it's clarified have a read of post quoted below:
"God and soldier, we adore, in time of danger, not before.

The danger passed and all things righted,

God is forgotten and the soldier slighted.”

— Rudyard Kipling

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom