What's new

Ambassador Alice Wells holds important meeting with COAS General Bajwa in GHQ

Riyasat ki misal b kuch aysi he smjhy boli lgva kr apnay bachay bao bnaati hai or aik vakt ata hai k ba-asar or izzat dar afraad m shumar hoti hai. Aalmi mandi m Ikhlakiaat adab adaab sirf ghr k afraad tk mehdood hotay hain ghr sy bahir 30 bor apnay chanakiya k hath m thmaa dyni chaheay
Kya likha hai ?

So what is your opinion on this.

With Caretaker government in place. Ofcourse they went to GHQ and this News should be read with the change in us Command also.

As Pakistan moves into election fever. This is rather business as usual or business as usual. What is your Impression on it?

Strange the queitness in this Thread dont you think

The silence in thread doesn't represent the ground reality of matter. People being reserved actually proves that most don't want to throw mere predictions & misleading statements. However, I am sure personal opinion wouldn't be treated some kind of official stance at all.

My stance would be like; current state of affairs between both countries, is on different level as compare to past. At the moment, we are furthering our cooperation with mutual interests and understand for both the parties. Let me explain further that Pakistan has far more responsibilities in the region as compare to any external power interest and so far till now, especially after change of mode since last head on with D.C; surely we may see more fruits soon. Not to forget the recent US drone strikes in Afghanistan killing many TTP key figures.

Rest about speaking of care taker and nearing election; the remote influence is down by many levels. Though, I do not discard zero possibility but still, it's at level where doesn't matter. I observe that this time Pakistan security of any type for any situation, is better by manifolds and foreign influence into election wouldn't take place or affect as much.

Why is the army meeting Alice wells? On who's behalf and what was the agenda? How can Alice wells call on Gen Bajwa for a meeting without FO and the government being involved?
This needs to stop and army needs to concentrate on its job rather then meeting Americans.

Why is the army meeting Alice wells? On who's behalf and what was the agenda? How can Alice wells call on Gen Bajwa for a meeting without FO and the government being involved?
This needs to stop and army needs to concentrate on its job rather then meeting Americans.
This is anybody 's guess.
They know who calls the shot.

This is anybody 's guess.
They know who calls the shot.
یہاں پر اس حجام کی اولاد کے کتنے اکاونٹ ہیں؟

Is she a fo minister of the US? anyway who is better to defend Pakistan from or deflect what is (possibly) coming? A man who has dedicated his life to Defence of Pakistan or one of those crooked politicians?

The silence in thread doesn't represent the ground reality of matter. People being reserved actually proves that most don't want to throw mere predictions & misleading statements. However, I am sure personal opinion wouldn't be treated some kind of official stance at all.

My stance would be like; current state of affairs between both countries, is on different level as compare to past. At the moment, we are furthering our cooperation with mutual interests and understand for both the parties. Let me explain further that Pakistan has far more responsibilities in the region as compare to any external power interest and so far till now, especially after change of mode since last head on with D.C; surely we may see more fruits soon. Not to forget the recent US drone strikes in Afghanistan killing many TTP key figures.

Rest about speaking of care taker and nearing election; the remote influence is down by many levels. Though, I do not discard zero possibility but still, it's at level where doesn't matter. I observe that this time Pakistan security of any type for any situation, is better by manifolds and foreign influence into election wouldn't take place or affect as much.

Thank you for your input.

They are afraid of @El Sidd

What did I do now?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom