What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not after 2010, only some critical engine hot-section parts are imported thats
all.

BTW has pakistan atleast assembled any engine as yet?

The failures of Lca has seriously impaired your cognitive abilities and that we can see in the form of sheer frustration and desperation....:disagree:

At least the both aircraft you mentioned have majority of the equipments in their own countries and imported from others ... Is it the case with LCA Tejas ? Building an aircraft means that you build most all of the components by yourself ... Something which isn't definitely the case with your delayed aircraft ... No , we do not believe in reinventing the wheel ... With limited resources , a BVR capable aircraft with more than decent capabilities which can replace all our 3rd Gen aircrafts and kick start our industries is more than enough for us ! Add to it the continuous evolution and you get a beast ...

Pakistan will have a production line for JFT at Kamra somewhere in 2015 so it isn't that far away ... Even the engine will replaced by the WS-10 ... Nobody's claiming JFT's indigenous ...

What you are doing now (getting into a JV with foreign country to build a fighter,
mostly by the foreign partner) India already did a decade ago. We produced over
200 MKIs and we have already replaced 100s of old MIG-21 and MiG-23s with them.

Now we're trying to build our own fighter with in-house R&D regarding its
design, aerodynamics, flight characteristcs etc all by ourselves. LCA's majority
components are from Indian companies, there are many things imported but
we'll gradually build on them with indigenous alternatives. But I don't see
pakistan doing anything like that with your chinese-JV fighter JF-17.

Tejas is primaruly an Indian fighter with foreign components. And its' India's
first home-grown fighter design (HF-24 was designed by Kurt Tank). But jf-17
is a chinese design and all chinese technology.

Sweden has produced many fighters like Draken and Viggen before Gripen
by itself and still it imports engines and radars, whats wrong with India doing
the same? Atleast the design of the fighter is our own.

And btw, India had already developed its own MMR radar for LCA and we
even tested it abroad a HS-748 testbed. But EL/M2032 from Israel was found
to be better than the indigenous radar, hence IAF selected it.

India has also developed its own turbofan engine GTX-35VS. The only problem
is that it doesn't give enough thrust for this jet, but we'll improve on it and Im sure
LCA will fly with Kaveri engine. But the engine si there and it will power a lot of
things not just LCA - it'll be used on the AURA UCAV and IN is looking to procure
the marine gas turbine version for powering some corvettes.

Back it up with proof ... Weren't you telling us in previous post that how Pakistan funds 100% of the development now since PLAAF didn't buy the aircraft ? :azn: Contradictory statements , kiddo ?

I has already told you to watch your mouth before calling others kids. Read again
mister, i was talking about FC-20 there, not JF-17. When i say jf-17's funding i mean
the development funds (which are already over). 50% pak and 50% china. but
LCA is 100% Indian cash.

Still no one has told me what sh!t did pakistan give for JF-17 except cash
begged from USA ?

Check your previous posts ... You were the one making unrealistic analysis and declaring JFT not BVR-capable so the burden of proof is on you ... But still we have posted a couple of pics and vid which prove that SD-10 has long been integrated in the aircraft ... Not our problem , what you choose to believe ... :azn:

But still I am going to post one more ...

jf-17_thunder_izmir_airshow_specs_chart.jpg
JFT is a fighter in development. There will be testing with dummy missiles flying around, which is why i posted those 3 proofs for you to prove. Which you didn't.
And that board, those are the capabilities it will have, not has. Every fighter will display its potential future prospects in Airshows and Websites. Even Rafale displayed that it will have Meteor, but that capability is still under testing. Here is an example from 2008 from JFT.
Does that mean JFT has integrated all those weapons in 2008 itself? If you say yes, you need a therapist to control your fanboyism.

What you are doing now (getting into a JV with foreign country to build a fighter,
mostly by the foreign partner) India already did a decade ago. We produced over
200 MKIs and we have already replaced 100s of old MIG-21 and MiG-23s with them.

Now we're trying to build our own fighter with in-house R&D regarding its
design, aerodynamics, flight characteristcs etc all by ourselves. LCA's majority
components are from Indian companies, there are many things imported but
we'll gradually build on them with indigenous alternatives. But I don't see
pakistan doing anything like that with your chinese-JV fighter JF-17.

Tejas is primaruly an Indian fighter with foreign components. And its' India's
first home-grown fighter design (HF-24 was designed by Kurt Tank). But jf-17
is a chinese design and all chinese technology.

Sweden has produced many fighters like Draken and Viggen before Gripen
by itself and still it imports engines and radars, whats wrong with India doing
the same? Atleast the design of the fighter is our own.

And btw, India had already developed its own MMR radar for LCA and we
even tested it abroad a HS-748 testbed. But EL/M2032 from Israel was found
to be better than the indigenous radar, hence IAF selected it.

India has also developed its own turbofan engine GTX-35VS. The only problem
is that it doesn't give enough thrust for this jet, but we'll improve on it and Im sure
LCA will fly with Kaveri engine. But the engine si there and it will power a lot of
things not just LCA - it'll be used on the AURA UCAV and IN is looking to procure
the marine gas turbine version for powering some corvettes.

I has already told you to watch your mouth before calling others kids. Read again
mister, i was talking about FC-20 there, not JF-17. When i say jf-17's funding i mean
the development funds (which are already over). 50% pak and 50% china. but
LCA is 100% Indian cash.

Who the hell is claiming otherwise , kid ? Why are you so keen to repeat the same things again and again ? :azn: ... FYI , JFT's not the first Pakistani aircraft project , we have had JV's for trainer in the past too ... Yet hundreds other Mig-21 and Jaguars need to be replaced !

Yes you are , for the past 30 years and it still cant get into operational service with the consultancy provided by a foreign company and Western components ... The point being ? Talk to me when you make it Indian which was the whole idea behind the project ... Just because you do not see it , doesn't mean it is not happening ... Weren't you claiming that JFT isn't BVR capable a while ago ?

Yes , we are new in the field and do not need to reinvent the wheel ... Replacement of old aircraft that have served their lifetime and kick starting the Pakistan aeronautics industry was what we wanted and we got it ... The third squadron will be raised by this year ... Prove me that it is all Chinese technology ?

Sweden never imported majority parts of the Viggen or Grippen like HAL ... Just the engine , not radar ... There is nothing wrong ... Just do not call it indigenous ... Even the design isn't your known , do you know who do you asked to provide consultancy for the Tejas ?

Good for you but selecting an Israeli one over that makes that whole indigeneity claims go to **** !

Kaveri was a failure since it is of no use for any Indian defense equipment at the moment ... The reason you need the SNECMA core to come to its rescue !

Really ? How is J10 even 5% Pakistani ? Making things yourself ? You mentioned the word " now " in your post and that is what I answered to ... Learn to read posts properly ...

JFT is a fighter in development. There will be testing with dummy missiles flying around, which is why i posted those 3 proofs for you to prove. Which you didn't.
And that board, those are the capabilities it will have, not has. Every fighter will display it's potential future prospects in Airshows and Websites.

JFT is a fighter in evolution ... There's no dummy missile involved now since we have confirmed reports and insider accounts of SD-10 already tested , verified and validated from the JFT ... This picture from 2008 doesn't anywhere list SD-10 or BVRAAM now does it ? Mine was from the 2011 air show ... You think Pakistan can lie about what its aircraft can do and what capabilities does it have to potential export customers at an International level ? :azn: Continue denial mode though !

Who the hell is claiming otherwise , kid ? Why are you so keen to repeat the same things again and again ? :azn: ... FYI , JFT's not the first Pakistani aircraft project , we have had JV's for trainer in the past too ... Yet hundreds other Mig-21 and Jaguars need to be replaced !

Yes you are , for the past 30 years and it still cant get into operational service with the consultancy provided by a foreign company and Western components ... The point being ? Talk to me when you make it Indian which was the whole idea behind the project ... Just because you do not see it , doesn't mean it is not happening ... Weren't you claiming that JFT isn't BVR capable a while ago ?

Yes , we are new in the field and do not need to reinvent the wheel ... Replacement of old aircraft that have served their lifetime and kick starting the Pakistan aeronautics industry was what we wanted and we got it ... The third squadron will be raised by this year ... Prove me that it is all Chinese technology ?

Sweden never imported majority parts of the Viggen or Grippen like HAL ... Just the engine , not radar ... There is nothing wrong ... Just do not call it indigenous ... Even the design isn't your known , do you know who do you asked to provide consultancy for the Tejas ?

Good for you but selecting an Israeli one over that makes that whole indigeneity claims go to **** !

Kaveri was a failure since it is of no use for any Indian defense equipment at the moment ... The reason you need the SNECMA core to come to its rescue !

Really ? How is J10 even 5% Pakistani ? Making things yourself ? You mentioned the word " now " in your post and that is what I answered to ... Learn to read posts properly ...

trainers are not fighters kid.

tell me how many fighters has pakistan built? 40? India must have built over 1,000+ by
now.

just becoz some design consultancy was sought means that foreigners designed LCA?:rofl:
FYI, Tejas design was frozen much before the consultants came so they only made some
very minor changes and all that.

and i think when you compare jf-17 with LCA its rather funny that a chinese plane
is being to an Indian plane and why pakistanis are feeling so happy about it? But
when Indians compare MKI with your jets, kids just say "comparing apples with
oranges" and try to sneak their sorry a$$ outta the thread.

You feel like you achieved grand success with your 40 chinese fighters? we have
achieved far higher success with 200 MKIs. Talk about LCA when you have an
indigenously-designed plane at hand.

JFT is a fighter in evolution ... There's no dummy missile involved now since we have confirmed reports and insider accounts of SD-10 already tested , verified and validated from the JFT ... This picture from 2008 doesn't anywhere list SD-10 or BVRAAM now does it ? Mine was from the 2011 air show ... You think Pakistan can lie about what its aircraft can do and what capabilities does it have to potential export customers at an International level ? Continue denial mode though !
Confirmed? Where have you confirmed it? In your wet dreams? Where is the proof that it is inducted and operational? No neutral member will be interested in your insider fanboy sources.
-face palm- MRAAAM means Medirum Range Air to Air Missile or in other words BVRAAM.
Like I said, it is not lying. All counties do it in airshows. They boast their future capabilities.

Eurofighter(METEOR still not integrated)
3276235327_bd581e4d36.jpg

Tejas (Astra still not integrated)
Info_Board_LCA.jpg

Confirmed? Where have you confirmed it? In your wet dreams? Where is the proof that it is inducted and operational? No neutral member will be interested in your insider fanboy sources.

Yes , confirmed ...

At airshows , vids , insider reports and various pics shown to you ... But I do not know how to treat people in denial mode ! :azn: ... When Pakistan is moving towards integration of more advanced missiles , only a fool would believe that the basic must ones for which the whole project was initiated for aren't operational ...

trainers are not fighters kid.

tell me how many fighters has pakistan built? 40? India must have built over 1,000+ by
now.

just becoz some design consultancy was sought means that foreigners designed LCA?:rofl:
FYI, Tejas design was frozen much before the consultants came so they only made some
very minor changes and all that.

You feel like you achieved grand success with your 40 chinese fighters? we have
achieved far higher success with 200 MKIs. Talk about LCA when you have an
indigenously-designed plane at hand.

Yes , they aren't but it does prove that JFT wasn't the first project undertaken by PAC , KAMRA ...

Pakistan obviously will assemble less due to its resources and financial condition ... Double check the word " assemble " ... India hasn't built those assorted aircraft but assembled from knockout kits ... We are only expected to start a production line and manufacture the whole JFT ourselves minus the engine only by 2014 and nobody has claimed otherwise ... Same goes for you , you have just recently started making components of MKI by yourselves , isn't it ?

Yes , when you call it indigenous and Indian fighter and boast that you designed it yourself ... This little piece of information not widely known should serve as an eye opener ... **** and bull stories of sanctions , funding stopped and design frozen used as an excuse for 30 years of development and still counting wont serve any purpose here ...

No , we do not ... We just think we have achieved big by kick starting our aeronautics industry and replacing our obsolete aircraft with a fighter with decent capabilities ... Actually , officially Pakistan and China co developed the fighter , my country provided expertise and money .... As for LCA , you are better off talking when it gets certified ... Until then , ponder why you need IOC-2 ? :azn: When the next step in all the projects is FOC after IOC , not a second IOC ...

Yes , confirmed ...
At airshows , vids , insider reports and various pics shown to you ... But I do not know how to treat people in denial mode ! ... When Pakistan is moving towards integration of more advanced missiles , only a fool would believe that the basic must ones for which the whole project was initiated for aren't operational ...
Airshows, i just showed you examples before that it's only future potential.
You can keep your bogus insider fanboy reports to yourself.
No pics of SD-10 on operational fighters, only dummies on Prototypes or real missiles still under testing, been mentioning it the 3rd time now.

You are a dumbass fanboy who is not willing to accept the cold realities nothing more.

This thread put me to sleep :lazy2: last night. And by the way its going, its going to put me to sleep tonight again!:pop:

This thread put me to sleep :lazy2: last night. And by the way its going, its going to put me to sleep tonight again!:pop:

:rofl: Good one.

Rafale with RBE2 AESA, Meteor and SCALP EG is the best. If ASMP-A is also there than enemy is sure in havoc. :smokin:

url

Still no one has told me what sh!t did pakistan give for JF-17 except cash begged from USA ?
Pakistan gave the JFT the paint jobs and that too with Chinese help! But hey! I do hope that China didn't give them fake paint!! :P :lol:

But seriously, Pakistan only manufactures the sub-assemblies for the JF-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom