What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already told you before, even i can type some shyt under some magazine heading and claim it as genuine. Why are you going around in circles..? Fanboys! :disagree:

Why comparing apples with oranges :disagree::disagree:

Comparing operational fighter with another operational fighter.

In 12 years we built 190-200 MKIs and in 9 years you built 45 JF-17s.

Actually Gessler and his fanboy friends are frustrated over the failure of their LCA tejas whom they are dreaming to see in air for the previous 2 or 3 decades but that ugly fatboy:rofl: has sworn to disappoint them time and again.....Come guys dont be so jealous our smart boy :victory::victory::victory:...

JF-17%252BThunder_002.jpg

JF-17 is hardly 5% pakistani. and you don't have 50 of them. 1 crashed after just 4 yrs
in service.

You actually assembled mki in 12years and where is LCA:mod:...its been like decades and nothing is coming out of it....

You actually assembled mki in 12years and where is LCA:mod:...its been like decades and nothing is coming out of it....

You must be living int the mars.. there are 7 LSP flying which have flown 1800 in between them, what came out of it is valuable project management experience, infrastructure to support a fighter ac development.. That is more than India could hope for from its first in house project.. unfortunately fanboys inside hoped for unrealistic things..

JF-17 is hardly 5% pakistani. and you don't have 50 of them. 1 crashed after just 4 yrs
in service.

Sometimes activating a brain cell or two does helps.....let me enlighten you on the JF-17s achievement before one was lost.....due to a bird strike. !!
Air Commodore Khalid Mahmood informed the media that JF-17 Thunder as already completed 10,000 sorties in Pakistani service. He added that two squadrons of JF-17 are fully active with the air force and third is in process of being equipped with the thunder and it will be activated in the coming months.

According to the India Aeronautical Development Agency, Indian Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas has completed 1718 test flights by 28th October 2011.

Sometimes activating a brain cell or two does helps.....let me enlighten you on the JF-17s achievement before one was lost.....due to a bird strike. !!

Your response does not answer the one you are replying too. It is utterly irrelevant if the Thunder has flown so many hours- does this improve the production rate or the Paksitani content on board it? As this is what gesslar was saying. You've just tried to derail the thread. Don't let your inferiority complex ruin another good thread mate.

Somebody close this damn thread. The main topic has been left way back.:hitwall:

Built in India unlike JF-17 that is imported from china and painted in pakistan.

All MKIs are made in India -

And we built 200 of them as of 2012.

Where is Pak's indigenous fighter?:rofl:

and what thing did you built for SU-30 MKI?

Why is the thread so silent after the pics of MKI? I guess the same will be achieved by MMRCA in Ambala.. :P

:cheesy: A chinese fighter with some pakistani nuts and bolts gets every
pakistanis goat. have any of you really enquired how much of the plane is
really designed in pakistan?

when and if pakistan acquires the stuff to design and build a jet fighter with,
then they can talk about Tejas, what they have done so far is paint jets delivered
by china in Il-78 and call them indigenous.

It has been almost 1 decade since jf-17 first flew in China and still there are not
even 50 jets in service.

Its been a little over a decade since MKI flew in Russia and we have built almost
200 of them as of today. and we have built 7 Tejas fighters, 100+ MiG-27s and
over 110 Jaguars in India. Forget those 700+ MiG-21s, and 100s of other types
of jets that were produced in India since 1947.

All that has been built in pakistan so far are 45 jf-17s. and look at the glee in
every pak's eyes as if they had set foot on the moon!

@ GESSELER.... when will you use your brain cells? 9 years and 45 JF-17 built? :hitwall::hitwall:

Please go and read when JF-17 production started !

Why did you include MAR-1 in the section for BVR capability? You thought any
missile with 100km range is BVRAAM? ARM first before BVRAAM? Obvious Reasons?
Go to Brazil? What sh!t are you talking about?

Kiddo , I am not here to teach you basic english here since you obviously have comprehension / reading problems :azn: ... Where exactly did I declare MAR-1 anti-radiation missile as BVRAAM ? I told you to read posts in context ... Did you do that ? :no: You were not even able to understand the simple analogy of the Brazilian missile ... The whole point of talking about MAR-1 was that if PAC has integrated a foreign addon-sort of missile then its more than obvious that the basic or must-have SD-10 and PL-5 have already been integrated a long time ago ! Understand ? I will not be wasting more time with fanboys like you ...

then they can talk about Tejas, what they have done so far is paint jets delivered

It has been almost 1 decade since jf-17 first flew in China and still there are not
even 50 jets in service.

Its been a little over a decade since MKI flew in Russia and we have built almost

All that has been built in pakistan so far are 45 jf-17s. and look at the glee in

^ Okay tell us what thing India built that contributed in the development of of S-30 Jaguars and many Mig-21?

even 50 jets in service.

Dude let it be.. I had asked mafiya not to go to the paint job scenario.. However, lets come back to the topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom