What's new

Amazing Tehran videos.

Not exactly in Tehran, but there are historical places in the south of Tehran in Rey.
I am guessing South Tehran used to "Central" Tehran before urban sprawl expansion.

Our Androon Shehr, old part, is the North side of Lahore.

I am guessing South Tehran used to "Central" Tehran before urban sprawl expansion.

Our Androon Shehr, old part, is the North side of Lahore.
No, it's a different city. It's in fact one of the oldest cities in the history of Iran.
Tehran is a relatively new city by our standards. Tehran is only 300 years old more or less. Rey City (Rhages in Greek) is about 7,000 years old.

Beautiful, clean, and modern.

Is there historical parts in Tehron?
Niavaran palace, Golestan palace, Saad Abaad palace and some museums in Tehran are historical. Rey (Raga) at south of Tehran has thousands years of history:

@Arian
How difficult will it be to travel through Iran without Farsi at least the major cities?
Iranians can speak simple english.

@Arian
How difficult will it be to travel through Iran without Farsi at least the major cities?
It shouldn't be very difficult. I see a lot of people from foreign countries that have uploaded their vlogs on YouTube. Most of them are traveling alone.
If you speak Urdu, you probably already know some Persian words. Speak English and try to articulate and pronounce words clearly and you'll be fine I guess.

It shouldn't be very difficult. I see a lot of people from foreign countries that have uploaded their vlogs on YouTube. Most of them are traveling alone.
If you speak Urdu, you probably already know some Persian words. Speak English and try to articulate and pronounce words clearly and you'll be fine I guess.
Iranians can speak simple english.
Once this pandemic mess settles down I am contemplating doing a road trip from Germany to Pakistan while visiting Iran thoroughly.

I wish you all the best, brother. You're definitely welcome in our country.
Thank you :-)
actually this guy has been my inspiration, till the last episode he was not allowed entry into Iran but I believe he was eventually granted permission because I know he made it to Pakistan. Can wait for the Iran episode his drone visuals are a treat to watch.

Thank you :-)
actually this guy has been my inspiration, till the last episode he was not allowed entry into Iran but I believe he was eventually granted permission because I know he made it to Pakistan. Can wait for the Iran episode his drone visuals are a treat to watch.
I hope everything went smooth for him at the end. Apparently he was traveling at a bad time. The border was closed due to covid-19 restrictions. Please post his journey in Iran if he uploaded it on YouTube later.

I hope everything went smooth for him at the end. Apparently he was traveling at a bad time. The border was closed due to covid-19 restrictions. Please post his journey in Iran if he uploaded it on YouTube later.
Here you go, you can turn on the subtitles for English :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom